Welcome to Gaia! ::

Infinite possibilities-A writer's guild

Back to Guilds

This is a writer's guild where all can gather for feedback and advice on all mediums of writing. Plus it's a great place for conversation. 

Tags: Writing, Writer, Writer's Block, Critiques, Friends 

Reply Infinite possibilities-A writer's guild
Newbies-Introduce yourself here! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 366 367 368 369 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

We learned to change
  but did we change to learn?
View Results

KirbyVictorious

PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2006 5:50 pm
do you have anything pink....and fluffy?

Because I have a rabid Kirby army. And they WILL find it. whatever the hell it is.

I think all mods have soemthing they must take up. Cept Z.

Yeaaah, you might wanna give Hawk a cookie or two before he freezes your butt off with hsi ice thingee. Nottt fun. <(<.>)>  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2006 3:39 am
Hmmm... I wonder what Zahmen would collect...
If he were to collect something.

Tak-Jak
Vice Captain

KirbyVictorious

PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2006 5:23 pm
souls? illegal drugs? something really unexpected--like candy?

Well, i dunno. Zee? Any comments?

really, there should be someoen collecting illegal drugs hereabouts.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2006 12:51 pm
I'm Ben or Reese, or Rabid Fluffy Bunny, whichever comes easiest (I was kidding about the Fluffy Bunny part... uh, yeah, so...)

I like writing realistic fiction, and I'm currently working on two novels, The Way Back Home and Life, Liberty, and the Pursuit of Trust, in my spare time (a.k.a, during class instead of paying attention...). I am in ninth grade right now and hope to be finished both books by graduation. Then there is a publishing firm that -if they still exist and are doing well then- has thought about taking them upon completion (which would be really cool.)

Anyway, I like going to church, puppets, writing, reading, acting, hanging with my twin sister, acting, sports, dogs, eating, and singing. I hate shopping (you should see when my mom drags me clothes shopping; I'm not very cooperative), meat (veggie all the way!), math, science, my creative writing teacher (she's a just a little nutty... okay, a lot!), and cleaning my room.

Reese_Roper

Gomenroia

PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2006 1:30 pm
What's that moon thing hanging behind you...?  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2006 1:48 pm
ooo. Another Vegiterian? Woot Woot.
My Names Tak. Im a Mod here
and Im also a Veggiterian. Along with Kirby,
and Im sure she will be around soon.

Anyways, Im a grade higher then you,
and I beleive I have completed my novel.
Hoping to get it published..
but not really expecting it.

Im a little out there and I love quoting things.
Super mature for my age..
then again.. I can act like Im 5 xp

Play Soccer, and run Cross Country.
And Basically Im Tak.

You can call me whatever by the way.
Takky, Takkun, Jak, TJ or use your imagination.
heart

And I dont really like using my first name.
I have used it on here before..
But Im sure not many know where to look to find it.

Tak-Jak
Vice Captain

BlackHawkGS

PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2006 2:38 pm
Welcome to the guild, Tak-Jak! I hope you enjoy your time at-

... wait. I know you. Where am I!?  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2006 5:01 pm
Gomenroia
What's that moon thing hanging behind you...?

Lunar Cloak.

Tak: My goodness, you're like my long-lost twin or something, save the cross-country (which my school doesn't offer, but I would take it if they did, I love to run; hence being VIP and Captain of the soccer team for two years running). eek Let's see, vegatarian, crazy yet mature and can act like a little kid at times, quotes things obsessently (most of mine are from music, movies, and my class full of idiots), and plays soccer. I now officially love you. <3

I never use my real name online. One of my IRL acquiantances uses it in our hidden guild that only include people we're close with. Ben is actually what I would have been named if I'd been a boy (which I was supposed to have been) and Reese is my favorite singer and nickname.

Reese_Roper

.nouvel.espoir.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2006 6:15 pm
My name is Amber. (Yes, fo schnitzel.)
My name pretty much sums me up.
It's boring.
Not exciting.
Rather normal, really.
And this is me.

I live in Southern California. (If you ask me about the OC I will stab you in the eye with a hot french fry.)
I enjoy writing.
I really enjoy editing.
I dislike homework immensely.
My AP Euro teacher owns.
I read an unhealthy amount.
I LOVE wizard rock.
I love music in general.
I am quickly becoming rather good at typing one-handed, as I need a hand free to dip my cookies in milk with.
I am cheap beyond belief.
I am a grammar/spelling nazi.
I plan on getting a cane sword for Christmas.
I also plan on getting a drawing tablet for Christmas.
Finally,
I am completely addicted to sunflower seeds.
Oh. And hashbrowns, too.
User Image  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2006 6:50 pm
Woot Woot For Long Lost Twins!!
Im Captain of Varsity at my school.

And Guess What! I Love You Too!

@ Hawk ... did you just try to greet me??
Boy I was here longer then you xp

No Worries. I Still Love You.
Very Much.

And Welcome Jub!

Tak-Jak
Vice Captain

E d i b l e F l o w e r

PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2006 7:42 am
Kay, well, I'm Ryoko. Im fifteen and I hate homework cause Im lazy as hell. And, I have proof to back that statement up, I go to an alternative high school cause I dropped out of the normal one (I havent done homework sinse about the fourth grade) However, I love to read, write and draw, and do so frequently, (usualy when I'm supossed to be doing that thing called homework) I like poetry and short stories, though I'm also working on a couple longer fanfictions right now.

Normaly Im really nice to people cause I know what its like to be picked on, but on the rare occasion that I'm in a bad mood, I become sarcastic, synacle and generaly rude. heart My cat Lucius (Lucy for short) just jumped up into my lap and he's making it difficult to type XD  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2006 6:28 pm
*runs in*

Hiiiii! I'm Kirby, and I am: *ahem*

-a mod
-a vegetarian
-ADHD
-ADD
-OCD
-a novelist
-NOT a poet, really.
-A Grey's Anatomy fan (it's on right noooow~)
-crazy
-paradisitic (ask and I'll tell)
-single
-um.....

I can't think of anythign else. Currently, though, I'm on a commercial break for Grey's, typing my nano and my othe thingees really really fast because some foolish mortal gave me sugar, mwahahahahahaha twisted

I like music, And writing. Hence, the paradisiticism. I swear that's a writer's disease. I'm one of those people that believe everything they dream about is real (paradisiticism~ heart ) and I hate math, science, boys...school. I'm terrible with boys, so I'm single FOREVER. I'm a terrible vegetarian; I swallowed a bug yesterday crying

Um...I am pink and fluffy, and that's kinda it! heart

(by the way, if you ever get me started on my book, and you don't have a) an open mind, b) a long attention span, or c) a nice-people kinda attitude, then you won't get it. And it helps to be semi-educated, though I could proabbly teach a monkey about magic and demons and such.)  

KirbyVictorious

Reese_Roper

PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2006 6:39 pm
KirbyVictorious
*runs in*

Hiiiii! I'm Kirby, and I am: *ahem*

-a mod
-a vegetarian
-ADHD
-ADD
-OCD
-a novelist
-NOT a poet, really.
-A Grey's Anatomy fan (it's on right noooow~)
-crazy
-paradisitic (ask and I'll tell)
-single
-um.....

I can't think of anythign else. Currently, though, I'm on a commercial break for Grey's, typing my nano and my othe thingees really really fast because some foolish mortal gave me sugar, mwahahahahahaha twisted

I like music, And writing. Hence, the paradisiticism. I swear that's a writer's disease. I'm one of those people that believe everything they dream about is real (paradisiticism~ heart ) and I hate math, science, boys...school. I'm terrible with boys, so I'm single FOREVER. I'm a terrible vegetarian; I swallowed a bug yesterday crying

Um...I am pink and fluffy, and that's kinda it! heart

(by the way, if you ever get me started on my book, and you don't have a) an open mind, b) a long attention span, or c) a nice-people kinda attitude, then you won't get it. And it helps to be semi-educated, though I could proabbly teach a monkey about magic and demons and such.)

Bolded are all the things we have in common. I wrote an essay for school once on my spite for the male gender (got a 100, too...).

The OCD is the worst for me. I must do all things even equal times. So I must write all my books twice. Read them twice. Someone else has to print them so I don't print them twice. I use two pieces of toilet paper. Walk in specific patterns on multicolored tiled floors so I hit them all equal even times. Count my steps. Walk over an even number of cracks with my feet each crossing one first and even number of times. If my cat brushes against one leg, I make her brush against the other. If I scratch one arm, I must scratch the other. If...

PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2006 6:42 pm
that is weird.

but what about the boys thing? I'm feeling rather anti-man today.

XD gwetting a 100 on that? XD XD XD  

KirbyVictorious

Tak-Jak
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2006 6:45 pm
Welcome Welcome..

Im Procrastinating on AP Homework..
Yet Again.

xd

Infinite possibilities-A writer's guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 366 367 368 369 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games