Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplay
~Teen Titans~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ha_chan

Tipsy Nerd

PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2005 3:56 pm
"Flames? what an odd name for a boy" he said outloud as he tilted his hat forward making his face unseen. "What odd people. I guess im not alone" he continued.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2005 3:59 pm
Ame was walking around the city with a long black jacket on and a hat to cover her face. The hat was very fancy she had it when she was a singer so that she could walk around without anyone noticeing who she was. She was humming one of her songs very quietly. Her voice was so soft and beautiful in the croud of people.  

Crystal Guardian Girl

Crystal Guardian Girl

PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2005 2:02 pm
Ame still had her hat tipped down over her face so know one could see her face. But she stopped feeling something strange like something was wrong or was going to be wrong. She looked at the Titain Tower in the middle of the lake, her purple eyes filled with tears for some reason. She whiped her tears away and walked away from the titain tower she had no idea why she had tears in her eyes.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2005 9:15 pm
((anyone Terra?))  

Mew Berry Shirayuki

Crystal Guardian Girl

PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2005 2:33 pm
new_titan_terra
((anyone Terra?))

Lol, I have no idea xD!! Yay!! Finally someones here that will actually rp! I have no idea were everyone went it's like they stopped rping or there just sleeping or forgetting to get on everyday *sighs*!  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2005 7:55 pm
Lunar_Eclipse123
new_titan_terra
((anyone Terra?))

Lol, I have no idea xD!! Yay!! Finally someones here that will actually rp! I have no idea were everyone went it's like they stopped rping or there just sleeping or forgetting to get on everyday *sighs*!

OOC: No no one is Terra yet 3nodding And ill RP with you Lunar_Eclipse123

Akabane waited for an answer but walked away. "Such quiet and strange people" he said and walked down the sidewalk. He looked and saw the girl who was crying. He walked up to her. "Might I ask whats wrong" he said and gave a cold cheerful smile that would bring chills down anyones spine.  

Ha_chan

Tipsy Nerd

Mew Berry Shirayuki

PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2005 8:41 pm
((Can I be Terra?))  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2005 11:13 am
Ha_chan
Lunar_Eclipse123
new_titan_terra
((anyone Terra?))

OOC: No no one is Terra yet 3nodding And ill RP with you Lunar_Eclipse123

Akabane waited for an answer but walked away. "Such quiet and strange people" he said and walked down the sidewalk. He looked and saw the girl who was crying. He walked up to her. "Might I ask whats wrong" he said and gave a cold cheerful smile that would bring chills down anyones spine.

Ame looked up at him she shook her head slowly "No nothing importants wrong." she looked up at him "You can sit down if you want."  

Crystal Guardian Girl

Crystal Guardian Girl

PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2005 11:53 am
She looked back down at the ground tears coming out of her eyes she new this guy was a murderer but she didn't care anymore she had this deep feeling that her family was dead so she might as well be to..  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2005 9:30 pm
Akabane smiled at her "What is you name young ma'am I am Kurudo Akabane, Dr. Jackal" he said while giving her another creppy lookin' smile. "What may I ask is wrong with you. A healthy young girl like yourself has no reason to be sad" he continued.  

Ha_chan

Tipsy Nerd

Crystal Guardian Girl

PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2005 12:19 pm
Ha_chan
Akabane smiled at her "What is you name young ma'am I am Kurudo Akabane, Dr. Jackal" he said while giving her another creppy lookin' smile. "What may I ask is wrong with you. A healthy young girl like yourself has no reason to be sad" he continued.

She sighed tears falling from her face "I'm Ame nice to meet you Dr. J." she took another deeps sigh "It's... well..." she took a deep breathe "My parents, they've disappeared and I have this feeling that they died. It's been 5 years since they disapeared. I've been traveling everywere to find them or to see if anyone new them. But really it's nothing." Still tears fell from her face...  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2005 12:35 am
Lunar_Eclipse123
Ha_chan

She sighed tears falling from her face "I'm Ame nice to meet you Dr. J." she took another deeps sigh "It's... well..." she took a deep breathe "My parents, they've disappeared and I have this feeling that they died. It's been 5 years since they disapeared. I've been traveling everywere to find them or to see if anyone new them. But really it's nothing." Still tears fell from her face...

"Oh that is sad" Akabane said and looked up in the sky. "But I didnt have any parents I never met them or anything so your lucky to have known your parents" he said and looked down at her with another smile. Then police cars surrounded them.
"Freeze! Dont you dare do anything to that girl" said a police man.
"Dont worry officer I was just having a conversation with Ame" he replied.
"You make me sick. FIRE!" he shouted. Akabane coacked his head while smiling as he dissapeared. Thenhe appered behind some officer and slashed his back with his "J" sigh. He did it with the rest. Blood went everywhere as each man screamed for mercy. But Akabane didnt care he just slashed away. When they were all dead he walked back to Ame "Sorry about that Ame" he said and smiled.

((Hes scary 0_0 but he is soooo sexy whee hes actually from an anime called GetBackers I just stole him and brought him to Teen Titans xd ))  

Ha_chan

Tipsy Nerd

Crystal Guardian Girl

PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2005 12:24 pm
Ha_chan
Lunar_Eclipse123
Ha_chan
Akabane smiled at her "What is you name young ma''am I am Kurudo Akabane, Dr. Jackal" he said while giving her another creppy lookin'' smile. "What may I ask is wrong with you. A healthy young girl like yourself has no reason to be sad" he continued.

She sighed tears falling from her face "I''m Ame nice to meet you Dr. J." she took another deeps sigh "It''s... well..." she took a deep breathe "My parents, they''ve disappeared and I have this feeling that they died. It''s been 5 years since they disapeared. I''ve been traveling everywere to find them or to see if anyone new them. But really it''s nothing." Still tears fell from her face...

"Oh that is sad" Akabane said and looked up in the sky. "But I didnt have any parents I never met them or anything so your lucky to have known your parents" he said and looked down at her with another smile. Then police cars surrounded them.
"You make me sick. FIRE!" he shouted. Akabane coacked his head while smiling as he dissapeared. Thenhe appered behind some officer and slashed his back with his "J" sigh. He did it with the rest. Blood went everywhere as each man screamed for mercy. But Akabane didnt care he just slashed away. When they were all dead he walked back to Ame "Sorry about that Ame" he said and smiled.

((Hes scary 0_0 but he is soooo sexy whee hes actually from an anime called GetBackers I just stole him and brought him to Teen Titans xd ))

((lol))
Akiko just sighed when the cops came she had just ignored them nowing what Dr.J would do to them. And he really was just having a conversation with me.. She looked up at him and smiled "That''s okay they were wierd cops anyways.. but.. never mind.." She looked down  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2005 1:45 pm
Lunar_Eclipse123
Ha_chan
Lunar_Eclipse123
Ha_chan
Akabane smiled at her "What is you name young ma''am I am Kurudo Akabane, Dr. Jackal" he said while giving her another creppy lookin'' smile. "What may I ask is wrong with you. A healthy young girl like yourself has no reason to be sad" he continued.

She sighed tears falling from her face "I''m Ame nice to meet you Dr. J." she took another deeps sigh "It''s... well..." she took a deep breathe "My parents, they''ve disappeared and I have this feeling that they died. It''s been 5 years since they disapeared. I''ve been traveling everywere to find them or to see if anyone new them. But really it''s nothing." Still tears fell from her face...

((lol))
Akiko just sighed when the cops came she had just ignored them nowing what Dr.J would do to them. And he really was just having a conversation with me.. She looked up at him and smiled "That''s okay they were wierd cops anyways.. but.. never mind.." She looked down

Akabane looked down at her and smiled "Where are you from anyways" he said as he cocked his hat, hiding his face.  

Ha_chan

Tipsy Nerd

Crystal Guardian Girl

PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2005 3:03 pm
Ha_chan
Lunar_Eclipse123
Ha_chan
Lunar_Eclipse123
Ha_chan

((lol))

Akabane looked down at her and smiled "Where are you from anyways" he said as he cocked his hat, hiding his face.

She sighed "I don't know anymore.." she said quietly..  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games