Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Plays
F-F and KH role-play! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 57 58 59 60 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Welcome!
  +1
View Results

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2006 1:34 pm
Axels_girlfriend
"not if i have anything to say about it" ebony grabed yuffie with her mind and put her on the ground"if you want her you have to find her" suddnly there is 20 yuffies laying on the ground "pick the right one and you win pick any of the wrong one and i get to kill you. what is it going to be?"
"simple" Axel picks up the real yuffie and she wake up."huh what happened?"  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2006 1:38 pm
"damn it" ebony yells"cloud get em" then dissapears  

romantic~slut~want~some

xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx

PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2006 1:41 pm
I told the dogs to bite the chains off (i can talk to animals) so they did. i tried to open the door, but it wouldnt budge!  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2006 1:45 pm
Axel disappears to where kadaj gang was "kadaj where are you?" "uh-oh."  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

romantic~slut~want~some

PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2006 1:49 pm
(kadaj)
"over here you got the girl?"
(ebony)
behind kadaj"just tell me what do you wnt from her?"
she sees axel and glares at him then looks at kadaj "tell me!" she puts her sword to his neck and surounded her and kadaj with a invisable wall.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2006 1:53 pm
I busted the door down and ran out, but yazoo and loz grabbed my arms and threw me into a diff. room. "LET ME GOOOO!!" I screamed. they let go and locked the door, they first cut my face with my out longsword. then they slashed me in the stomach and stabbed me in the leg a few times. they tied me up to the bed and left the room, they used magical rope, so the rope is practically invunerable.  

xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2006 1:56 pm
Axel ties up yuffie."what do you want from me?" axel looks at kadaj."i going now." axel disappears. yuffie try to move but she tied up.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2006 1:59 pm
ebony cut kadajs throt and killed him then she untied yuffie and teleaported he to the bar alnog with cloud and his bike. when yuffie is gone ebony turns into kadaj and walks inside  

romantic~slut~want~some

xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx

PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2006 2:07 pm
Sephiroth walks in and shuts the door. He locks it and walks towards me. "Xemnas is your father... Am I correct?" I was shaking and answered weakly, "Y-yes..." He lifted my head up gently, "You wont be lonely for long." Reno walks in and unties me. Sephiroth puts up a barrier around the whole room, its unbreakable, and no one can teleport inside. If seph. died, Reno and i would be trapped forever...  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2006 2:07 pm
Axels_girlfriend
ebony cut kadajs throt and killed him then she untied yuffie and teleaported he to the bar alnog with cloud and his bike. when yuffie is gone ebony turns into kadaj and walks inside
"huh?" yuffiie looks around "whats going on."Axel grabs yuffie."i don't know how you escaped but."Axel grabs her and teleports back and throws her in a room and locks the door.  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

romantic~slut~want~some

PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2006 2:14 pm
kadaj(aka ebony) waled into the house and asked yazoo "wheres sephrioth ?" yazoo points to the room kadaj walked by sephrioth and wispered some thing the shield went down for ten sec kadaj entred.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2006 2:19 pm
yuffie looks around and sees a window. She goes to it and sees reno and someone else."reno is that you?"  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx

PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2006 2:22 pm
Reno is holding the girl and answers sarcasticly, "I don't know, is it?"  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2006 2:23 pm
kadaj hands reno the phone "youve got a call"  

romantic~slut~want~some

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2006 2:24 pm
Icon-reborn
Reno is holding the girl and answers sarcasticly, "I don't know, is it?"
"if i wasn't in a different room than you i would punch you right now." yuffie looks at him."why are you here?"  
Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 57 58 59 60 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games