Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Plays
Battle between human and demon roleplay Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 84 85 86 87 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Carrot-Copper

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2007 9:57 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
When spawn picked her up, she grabed her ankle to keep it from breaking even more. She held in her screams of pain and her tears."I....see....."
"Here, let me fix that for you."

*He bends down and puts his hand over her ankle. A green glow appears under his palm and her ankle begins to heal.*
Angel didnt fully get why he helped her out. She didnt beileve that she was worthy of beening helped out by anyone. She just stood there and looked at him.
"Better?"
Angel didnt said anything after a moment and then after she realized what he asked and she responded"Yea....a little bit."
"Good. Are you ready to go back to the church now?"  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2007 10:06 pm
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
When spawn picked her up, she grabed her ankle to keep it from breaking even more. She held in her screams of pain and her tears."I....see....."
"Here, let me fix that for you."

*He bends down and puts his hand over her ankle. A green glow appears under his palm and her ankle begins to heal.*
Angel didnt fully get why he helped her out. She didnt beileve that she was worthy of beening helped out by anyone. She just stood there and looked at him.
"Better?"
Angel didnt said anything after a moment and then after she realized what he asked and she responded"Yea....a little bit."
"Am not sure...."Angel looks up at him."You cant heal yourself while you are around me.....so if you get attacked and get hurt....you wont heal....."Angel looks at the ground"I just dont know.....i dont want to be a probelm."  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

Carrot-Copper

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2007 10:07 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
"Better?"
"Am not sure...."Angel looks up at him."You cant heal yourself while you are around me.....so if you get attacked and get hurt....you wont heal....."Angel looks at the ground"I just dont know.....i dont want to be a probelm."
"Don't worry about it. If worse comes to worse, I'll just do what I did to you just now and I'll be fine."  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2007 10:16 pm
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
"Better?"
"Don't worry about it. If worse comes to worse, I'll just do what I did to you just now and I'll be fine."
"are you sure spawn?"Angel looks up at him and held on to his shoulders and started to get her balance agian.  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

Carrot-Copper

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2007 10:17 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
"are you sure spawn?"Angel looks up at him and held on to his shoulders and started to get her balance agian.
"No problem. Let's go."  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2007 10:24 pm
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
"No problem. Let's go."
Angel got her balanced and smiled at him"Yep!"  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

Carrot-Copper

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2007 10:25 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
"No problem. Let's go."
"Alright."

*He picks her up and begins to fly back to the church.*  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2007 10:31 pm
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
"No problem. Let's go."
"Alright."

Angels smiles and leans on him. She was slowly dozing off into sleep.  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

Carrot-Copper

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2007 10:39 am
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
"No problem. Let's go."
"Alright."

*They get to the church and he sets her down on a bed. He sits down on a chair next to the bed.*  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2007 2:56 pm
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
"No problem. Let's go."
"Alright."

*They get to the church and he sets her down on a bed. He sits down on a chair next to the bed.*
Angel was still asleep on the bed but she slowly started to twitch and roll back and forth on the bed.  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

Carrot-Copper

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2007 2:57 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
"Alright."

Angel was still asleep on the bed but she slowly started to twitch and roll back and forth on the bed.
"Huh?"

*Spawn looks at her.*  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2007 3:13 pm
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
"Alright."

"Huh?"

*Spawn looks at her.*
Angel jumped up and then fell back down on the bed and she was breathing hard.  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

Carrot-Copper

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2007 3:15 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
"Huh?"

*Spawn looks at her.*
*Spawn get up and goes over to her.*

"Angel. What's wrong?"  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2007 3:35 pm
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
"Huh?"

*Spawn looks at her.*

"Angel. What's wrong?"
"i....i...dont know........"Angel was breathing heavy now with her eyes closed.  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

Carrot-Copper

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2007 3:42 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
"Huh?"

*Spawn looks at her.*

"Angel. What's wrong?"
"i....i...dont know........"Angel was breathing heavy now with her eyes closed.
*He puts his hands on her to hold her down.*  
Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 84 85 86 87 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games