Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
::Identification:: Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 56 57 58 59 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Camellia sinensis Cha

Aged Smoker

PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2005 10:45 am
Thank you very much.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2005 11:47 am
You're welcome. It's good to see RE fans that know it's more than just shooting zombies. 3nodding  

Das Jabberwockie

Tenken-Angel of Envy

Aged Humorist

6,300 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Generous 100
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2005 8:53 am
Hello all, I am new to the guild and I LOVE RE games. I have a question though, why cant I vote on polls and stuff on our forum? I am new to guilds as you can tell. ninja  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2005 9:21 am
Tenken-Angel of Envy
Hello all, I am new to the guild and I LOVE RE games. I have a question though, why cant I vote on polls and stuff on our forum? I am new to guilds as you can tell. ninja

Welcome aboard!

What thread are you wanting to poll in? Perhaps the thread was closed or the poll was closed. Let me know and I'll look into it.  

MM-212 Beta
Captain

Tenken-Angel of Envy

Aged Humorist

6,300 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Generous 100
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2005 9:34 am
MM-212 Beta
Tenken-Angel of Envy

Welcome aboard!

What thread are you wanting to poll in? Perhaps the thread was closed or the poll was closed. Let me know and I'll look into it.
I checked out a few, dont remember them now, but they must be closed. I just tested it on all the polls I saw, some did work. So the others just must have been closed. smile  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2005 2:39 pm
Tenken-Angel of Envy
MM-212 Beta
Tenken-Angel of Envy

Welcome aboard!

I checked out a few, dont remember them now, but they must be closed. I just tested it on all the polls I saw, some did work. So the others just must have been closed. smile
I know I closed a few after the guild clean up, so thats probably why you weren't able to vote in them.  

MM-212 Beta
Captain

x.Handguns.For.Hearts.x

PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2005 11:54 am
Hey, I'm Decpaitated_Bunny, alot of people I know have issues spelling Decapitated so if you want just refer to me as D.B. or Bunny works just fine. Anyways...yeah I've been a fan of Resident Evil since the first game, and my favourite game so far would have to be "Resident Evil: Outbreak" & "Resident Evil: Outbreak File 2."  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2005 3:15 pm
Hey DB, welcome aboard!

Thats pretty odd to hear someone's favorite to be the Outbreaks. confused  

MM-212 Beta
Captain

mystery rei

PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2005 12:20 pm
hello i am new here. I love the re games and i have wrote a fanfic with original chars based on the games ^^  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2005 11:11 am
Hello! *waves* ^^ Welcome to the guild.  

Uenna

TOXIC_METAL

PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2005 9:57 pm
Hey im Kevin and i have been a hardcore resident evil fan since the age of 7 and i am now 17 so it's been a long time and i for onr know that resident evil is not just about shooting zombie's and i feel deeply sorry for the ppl who became fans of re through the movies,god speed to you,anyways i can't wait to be chris in re5 lol  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2005 7:23 pm
xXSnakepitXx
Hey im Kevin and i have been a hardcore resident evil fan since the age of 7 and i am now 17 so it's been a long time and i for onr know that resident evil is not just about shooting zombie's and i feel deeply sorry for the ppl who became fans of re through the movies,god speed to you,anyways i can't wait to be chris in re5 lol
Welcome aboard!  

MM-212 Beta
Captain

Kaihato

350 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2005 11:41 am
Uhm.... Hello!

I guess I'll start with the regular "About Me" Stuff biggrin .

My name is Corey, I'm 15.... I live in Wisconsin. razz
Wow, I am normally good with introductions but hmm... I guess I'm a bit tired ATM. Lets see...

Well, I honostly love the RE Series. I've been splatting zombies, Frantically looking for hand gun ammo, and getting lost since I was about 8 or 9... when RE2 was released, Although I've not played any RE games in a long time except RE4 recently which I beat yesterday (My brother got it for the GC when it came out but I've been to lazy to hook up my GC to play it D smile ... I remember some of the key moments of the old games... so If I do any RPing I might need some info on some stuff sweatdrop . For instance - I do not remember krauser... of he was in any of the former games or what.... so yeah. My Memory sucks D:. I've forgotten alot of my childhood.

But I really love the story lines of the games also, I have to say my favorites were RE2 and RE4... So yeah =/.

And I'm a total Leon fan boy.... D:. I've even went on tektek.org and I'm working on a avatar build that looks like Leon's body in RE4 when he is wearing the tactical vest :3.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2005 1:36 pm
Lo, and welcome to the guild. Krauser is relatively new to the Resident Evil game series. Hopefully we'll see more of him and his arm. xd  

Das Jabberwockie

Kaihato

350 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2005 1:47 pm
DasJabberwockie
Lo, and welcome to the guild. Krauser is relatively new to the Resident Evil game series. Hopefully we'll see more of him and his arm. xd

Oh, Okies :3.  
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 56 57 58 59 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games