Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Plays
Vampires of the Night Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 97 98 99 100 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 9:13 am
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
SilenceXBlackNwhite
bixylls eyes were compleley black when he looked up he licked the blood of his lips and they went back to normal "owww... my head.... what haoppened?"
"you sucked a lot of blood from me and i almost fainted."
" ohh sorry about that bixyll sat up agsuint the wall " well since the sun is hazradous to evryone they cant go out of the cave ill go find food bixyll left the cave  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 9:15 am
SilenceXBlackNwhite
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
SilenceXBlackNwhite
bixylls eyes were compleley black when he looked up he licked the blood of his lips and they went back to normal "owww... my head.... what haoppened?"
" ohh sorry about that bixyll sat up agsuint the wall " well since the sun is hazradous to evryone they cant go out of the cave ill go find food bixyll left the cave
purrl watched him.  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 9:20 am
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
a_sweet_romantic
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
a_sweet_romantic
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
a_sweet_romantic

(wait doesnt every girl want to be the center of attion?!?! so if you want attion its just like me wanting attion from people! like celebs they all want attion but olny sone get it and the others get mad and angry do you under stand and i did post back in a new rain but what ever))
((no. mostly girls don't want to be center of attention. am in high school so i know lots about things that most people don't know until they are in high school. you need to sorry to people when you know they are mad. sometimes sorry could be someone greatest strenght and can get people to be nice. some one did that to someone i know they are friends again. just don't ever do that again. look at all the post on the page before you leave the page just in case you miss someone posted. that what i do,))

((i know but its so much different in the schools in big citys *like chcicgo and newyork**sorry if im exzatrating*most of the girl want the attion well the girls that i know but im kinda on the popular*not streo-typing!* side of achool so yea. but as i *think* i said life goes on and there are grater issues like kids being run over and dieing so yea*it happened in my town thats why it came up*))
((i was bullyed around a lot by popular girls so went you sayed it i couldn't take it. i went insane. so its hard when someone does that. so can we get along and try not do ignored each others posts ok? i hate fighting and am not a mean person i just have to be at times))

((im not always a bi**h but i can be its usaly i just get things out becaues im really actully depressed in real life but life goes on right?*oh and im not in high school im in 8th people say i sound older* and yes i act snoty or stuck up but i .......really have no answer to that one but you get it ))
((am in 11th grade i beileve am the oldest in the rps. i sound mean at times but i try not to and am always derpressed and never should it just ask dark paladin when he is on. he knows am sad all the time.))
(( User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.))  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 9:48 am
SilenceXBlackNwhite
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
SilenceXBlackNwhite
bixyll came in draging a dead huge black bear he through it on the ground it was killed with no wounds on it but bixyll had blooding driping from his mouth and all over his face  

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 9:50 am
SilenceXBlackNwhite
SilenceXBlackNwhite
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
SilenceXBlackNwhite
bixyll came in draging a dead huge black bear he through it on the ground it was killed with no wounds on it but bixyll had blooding driping from his mouth and all over his face
"whoa." purrl went over to him  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 9:51 am
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
SilenceXBlackNwhite
SilenceXBlackNwhite
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
SilenceXBlackNwhite
bixyll sat down aby the cave wall not taking another glance at the bear  

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 9:53 am
SilenceXBlackNwhite
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
SilenceXBlackNwhite
SilenceXBlackNwhite
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
SilenceXBlackNwhite
"wow. are you feel now?"  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 9:56 am
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
SilenceXBlackNwhite
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
SilenceXBlackNwhite
SilenceXBlackNwhite
"wow. are you feel now?"
"....calm"  

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 9:57 am
SilenceXBlackNwhite
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
SilenceXBlackNwhite
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
SilenceXBlackNwhite
SilenceXBlackNwhite
"wow. are you feel now?"
"....calm"
"thats good." purrl sat by him.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 9:58 am
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
SilenceXBlackNwhite
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
SilenceXBlackNwhite
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
"wow. are you feel now?"
"....calm"
" i'll be fine for an hour...... maybe"  

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 10:02 am
SilenceXBlackNwhite
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
SilenceXBlackNwhite
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
SilenceXBlackNwhite
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
"wow. are you feel now?"
"....calm"
"ok." she hugges him  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 10:05 am
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
SilenceXBlackNwhite
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
SilenceXBlackNwhite
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
"wow. are you feel now?"
"....calm"
"ok." she hugges him
bixyll smiled and hugged her back ".... wait why are you hugging me?"  

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 10:08 am
SilenceXBlackNwhite
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
SilenceXBlackNwhite
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
SilenceXBlackNwhite
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
"wow. are you feel now?"
"....calm"
"ok." she hugges him
"i don't know." she stopped hugging him.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 10:10 am
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
SilenceXBlackNwhite
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
SilenceXBlackNwhite
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
"ok." she hugges him
bixyll smiled at her than sat down by the wall  

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 10:22 am
SilenceXBlackNwhite
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
SilenceXBlackNwhite
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
SilenceXBlackNwhite
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
"ok." she hugges him
bixyll smiled at her than sat down by the wall
she lays her head on his lap.  
Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 97 98 99 100 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games