Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Main Forum
Tea House Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Adin Nightroad
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Dec 19, 2006 10:04 pm
*he walked in*  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2006 10:28 am
*she walked in quietly,holding her suite case...she looked around no one was here....she took her shoes off at the door and went and sat down on a couch.she put her suitecase down beside her and fell asleep.her soft brown hair falling over her face*  

HAWTsecks--x

Tipsy Lunatic

5,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200

xBenihimex

PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2006 2:37 pm
Mei slinked into the teahouse, the black silk of her dress brushing across her ivory skin. Looking around, she noticed another girl fast asleep beside her. "Hmm..." she began to think to herself, "I wonder if she is a slave of Rimshee's..." She rose from her place, hoping to not disturb the girl's peaceful slumber, and explored the other rooms of the teahouse.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2006 5:26 pm
*she awoke slowly and sat up.she swore someone was just here...."oh well"she got up and looked around it was very peacefull here and she could tell she was going to like it here*  

HAWTsecks--x

Tipsy Lunatic

5,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200

xBenihimex

PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2006 7:15 pm
Serena Ebonbane
*she awoke slowly and sat up.she swore someone was just here...."oh well"she got up and looked around it was very peacefull here and she could tell she was going to like it here*

Mei peeked around a corner, looking at the new guest. "Hi..." she began saying in her soft tone, "I'm Mei. Are you Rimshee's slave too? Or are you free?"  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2006 9:55 am
xwater_nymphx
Serena Ebonbane

Mei peeked around a corner, looking at the new guest. "Hi..." she began saying in her soft tone, "I'm Mei. Are you Rimshee's slave too? Or are you free?"
*she smiled and brushed her soft hair out of her eyes and looked at the girl she seemed young and very energetic.her icy blue eyes looked down and away from the girl.her voice was angelic like and soft"i am one of his slaves yes...a new one he just bought me in fact...i am chrystelle tiffany solie but you can call me chrys...im not a mortal...im a vampire i hope you dont mind that...."*she glanced out the window cherry blossems were slowly falling down.she moved so she was standing.she was about 5'5 and her hair was waist lenth,she wore a beautiful blood red corsette and a flowing ebnoy black skirt that went down to her ankles.her skin was soft and evenly tanned*  

HAWTsecks--x

Tipsy Lunatic

5,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200

xBenihimex

PostPosted: Sat Dec 23, 2006 6:33 am
Serena Ebonbane
xwater_nymphx
Serena Ebonbane

*she smiled and brushed her soft hair out of her eyes and looked at the girl she seemed young and very energetic.her icy blue eyes looked down and away from the girl.her voice was angelic like and soft"i am one of his slaves yes...a new one he just bought me in fact...i am chrystelle tiffany solie but you can call me chrys...im not a mortal...im a vampire i hope you dont mind that...."*she glanced out the window cherry blossems were slowly falling down.she moved so she was standing.she was about 5'5 and her hair was waist lenth,she wore a beautiful blood red corsette and a flowing ebnoy black skirt that went down to her ankles.her skin was soft and evenly tanned*

Mei smiled and said "Yes, I was bought a few days ago as well..." her voice trailed off. "Also, I don't mind that you're a vampire, I'm a neko so we're both not human." she said smiling, and gestured to her jet black ears and tail. "Have you ever thought of freedom?" Mei said quietly, hoping not to catch anyone else's attention.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 23, 2006 8:50 am
*Claire walks in found herself looking to the direction of the two new slave that was baught her her master recently*"hi...i'm Claire i'm a slave here and you two are?"*she wave and walks toward them caring less about herself nudying*  

SuiCiDal t3MptaTi0n

SuiCiDal t3MptaTi0n

PostPosted: Sat Dec 23, 2006 8:55 am
Rimshee
*he walked in*

*Claire smiled at bow to him* "how are you? haven't seen you recently sir"*pouring peach tea and sat on his lap*  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 23, 2006 2:28 pm
SuiCiDal t3MptaTi0n
*Claire walks in found herself looking to the direction of the two new slave that was baught her her master recently*"hi...i'm Claire i'm a slave here and you two are?"*she wave and walks toward them caring less about herself nudying*

"Hello," Mei began, a bright smile sweeping across her delicate face, "I'm Mei, I'm a slave of Rimshee's too."  

xBenihimex

HAWTsecks--x

Tipsy Lunatic

5,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 23, 2006 6:46 pm
xwater_nymphx
Serena Ebonbane
xwater_nymphx
Serena Ebonbane

Mei smiled and said "Yes, I was bought a few days ago as well..." her voice trailed off. "Also, I don't mind that you're a vampire, I'm a neko so we're both not human." she said smiling, and gestured to her jet black ears and tail. "Have you ever thought of freedom?" Mei said quietly, hoping not to catch anyone else's attention.
*she smiled and let loose a small laugh*"yes i do admit i have thought of freedom...for i do want to be with the one i love....but..."*she turned away from the girl and stared out the window trying to hide her sadness*  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 23, 2006 7:35 pm
Serena Ebonbane
xwater_nymphx
Serena Ebonbane
xwater_nymphx
Serena Ebonbane

*she smiled and let loose a small laugh*"yes i do admit i have thought of freedom...for i do want to be with the one i love....but..."*she turned away from the girl and stared out the window trying to hide her sadness*

Noticing her sadness, Mei said, "I'm sorry..." Mei said, her voice trailing off. She had no one to love, because she had never been out on her own before. "I was a courtesan at a brothel before I came here," Mei said, taking a deep breath "My Aunt sold me into prostitution because I was so much like my mother, so young and beautiful...she thought she could make money from me. But before that was my fate I ran away, but was captured and sold into the slave trade. So now I'm here. I'm happy and sad for you that you have found someone, I could never know what that joy is like." she said, tears slowly gathering in her eyes before she quickly wiped them away.  

xBenihimex

SuiCiDal t3MptaTi0n

PostPosted: Sun Dec 24, 2006 12:56 am
xwater_nymphx
SuiCiDal t3MptaTi0n

"Hello," Mei began, a bright smile sweeping across her delicate face, "I'm Mei, I'm a slave of Rimshee's too."

*smiled back at her*"nice to meet you."  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 27, 2006 11:38 pm
SuiCiDal t3MptaTi0n
Rimshee
*he walked in*

*Claire smiled at bow to him* "how are you? haven't seen you recently sir"*pouring peach tea and sat on his lap*
((how can you be sitting in my lap if i'm not sitting?))  

Adin Nightroad
Captain

Adin Nightroad
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Dec 27, 2006 11:45 pm
Serena Ebonbane
xwater_nymphx
Serena Ebonbane
xwater_nymphx
Serena Ebonbane

you know, if you can convince his master to sell him to me, i'll buy him  
Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces