Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~ International Chinese Unite ~*

Back to Guilds

Dedicated to bringing Chinese and friends from all over the world together. 

Tags: China, Chinese, friendship, Culture 

Reply *~ International Chinese Unite ~*
Confession box. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 113 114 115 116 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

` T a p i o c a `

PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2006 5:45 pm
xXHotBabiBluXx
Darkaznstargoddess
I agree with Niph on that issues.
ninja and you're pretty much proving Yalie right.

I'm pretty weird, because I cheat by writing reminder notes on my hand or a little paper for the test, but when the test comes, I don't look at them. For some reasons, it helps me study. sweatdrop So its kind of cheating, but not really. sweatdrop

how are we suppose to know if you are lying or not? neutral

PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2006 7:30 pm
7Sapphire8Dragon9
xXHotBabiBluXx
Darkaznstargoddess

I'm pretty weird, because I cheat by writing reminder notes on my hand or a little paper for the test, but when the test comes, I don't look at them. For some reasons, it helps me study. sweatdrop So its kind of cheating, but not really. sweatdrop

she's right... i mean you did cheat on your test, how can we trust you?  

yalie5

kyoslove74

Romantic Prophet

8,500 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2006 9:10 pm
yalie5
kyoslove74
yalie5
kyoslove74
yalie5

no one else might know, but you will. can you deal with the guilt? nagging and nagging at you until you come out with the truth.
@kyo:some times i see it as a challenge to beat their asses at everything (which i have yet to do) but other times i wish my dad would shut the ******** up. geez!! if they're such great kids go adopt them (i've told him more than once, my mother too. I've even told him that in front of my grand mother.)

for em i wanna be good at stuff but I don't like competition and I don't reallty feel like competing with them which I don't compete with them at all werll most of the time at least my dad doesn't talk about how good and s**t they are my mom and grams is the one who talkes about hwo good they are at thsi that bullshit ******** I don't wanna listen about hwo special tehy how they get good grades or who the ******** has a good a** and nose thay will be come really rich and my grams does talk about that
rofl anyways, they'll be sorry. lol.

my aunt is whack she checks out pregnatn women my grams and mom always say stuff liek my sisters nose and a** are full fo money because they grew really well and well yuck umm round thats what they say
yeah your aunt is either lesbo or wants a baby, and your mom and grams are trying to calculate how much your sister would sell for... i wonder if they're thinking in terms of lbs or brainpower. watch out if they start looking at you strangely. you might be next.

when my aunt looked at the pregnant women she was pregnant too as well it sound very weird to me hmm I'll make sure that they don't look at me funny  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2006 9:19 pm
kyoslove74
yalie5
kyoslove74
yalie5
kyoslove74
yalie5

no one else might know, but you will. can you deal with the guilt? nagging and nagging at you until you come out with the truth.
@kyo:some times i see it as a challenge to beat their asses at everything (which i have yet to do) but other times i wish my dad would shut the ******** up. geez!! if they're such great kids go adopt them (i've told him more than once, my mother too. I've even told him that in front of my grand mother.)

for em i wanna be good at stuff but I don't like competition and I don't reallty feel like competing with them which I don't compete with them at all werll most of the time at least my dad doesn't talk about how good and s**t they are my mom and grams is the one who talkes about hwo good they are at thsi that bullshit ******** I don't wanna listen about hwo special tehy how they get good grades or who the ******** has a good a** and nose thay will be come really rich and my grams does talk about that
rofl anyways, they'll be sorry. lol.

my aunt is whack she checks out pregnatn women my grams and mom always say stuff liek my sisters nose and a** are full fo money because they grew really well and well yuck umm round thats what they say
yeah your aunt is either lesbo or wants a baby, and your mom and grams are trying to calculate how much your sister would sell for... i wonder if they're thinking in terms of lbs or brainpower. watch out if they start looking at you strangely. you might be next.

when my aunt looked at the pregnant women she was pregnant too as well it sound very weird to me hmm I'll make sure that they don't look at me funny
well she's prolly intrested cuz she's pregnant too and prolly wanted to compare.  

yalie5

[Bab! Co.]

7,250 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2006 9:45 am
yalie5
7Sapphire8Dragon9
xXHotBabiBluXx
Darkaznstargoddess

Yeah, you can. 3nodding But I look at them once..ONCE! but not really. Because when the test comes. I am too scare to look at them while the teacher "sometimes" looks at you. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2006 10:47 am
xXHotBabiBluXx
yalie5
7Sapphire8Dragon9
xXHotBabiBluXx
Darkaznstargoddess

Yeah, you can. 3nodding But I look at them once..ONCE! but not really. Because when the test comes. I am too scare to look at them while the teacher "sometimes" looks at you. sweatdrop

I write my notes on my chair. Teachers do not look at your crouch. ^_^ lol  

Raioga

[Bab! Co.]

7,250 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2006 11:16 am
Raioga
xXHotBabiBluXx
yalie5
7Sapphire8Dragon9
xXHotBabiBluXx
Darkaznstargoddess

Smart, I'll try that someday. ^_^  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2006 1:25 pm
hmm... that reminds me of this one movie where the cop has to go to high school to catch terrorists and he's taking this test and he takes out his book to cheat and he sits on it and it's really funny.  

yalie5

[Bab! Co.]

7,250 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2006 2:15 pm
yalie5
hmm... that reminds me of this one movie where the cop has to go to high school to catch terrorists and he's taking this test and he takes out his book to cheat and he sits on it and it's really funny.

What is it called? mrgreen  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2006 3:42 pm
I have something to confess... My friends and I have a... weird habbit. We pretend to be Stacy and Clington [one of us three have to be the fashion desaster] from the show "What not to wear" on TLC. We went to the shopping mall and critized MoonLight's clothes. We went to my place and critisized some more! twisted Ohh... The feel of critisizing... =] [SP?]  

Night Rain55

kyoslove74

Romantic Prophet

8,500 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2006 5:39 pm
xXHotBabiBluXx
Raioga
xXHotBabiBluXx
yalie5
7Sapphire8Dragon9

teachers would nto want to and plsu thats disgusting people whos ee you look at your chair might think that your perveted and always honry  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2006 5:44 pm
I confess that i steal stuff but I hardly do that anymore  

kyoslove74

Romantic Prophet

8,500 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • First step to fame 200

[Bab! Co.]

7,250 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2006 9:17 pm
kyoslove74
xXHotBabiBluXx
Raioga
xXHotBabiBluXx
yalie5
7Sapphire8Dragon9

teachers would nto want to and plsu thats disgusting people whos ee you look at your chair might think that your perveted and always honry

Maybe I am perverted and horny? wink  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2006 3:16 am
rofl  

Niphredil Ithilmir

Raioga

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2006 8:02 am
xXHotBabiBluXx
kyoslove74
xXHotBabiBluXx
Raioga
xXHotBabiBluXx

Maybe I am perverted and horny? wink

Put your paper close to the edge of the table. Turn your head towards your paper, roll eyes towards your nice writing on the chair.  
*~ International Chinese Unite ~*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 113 114 115 116 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games