Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
Little Necropolis ~The RP~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 132 133 134 135 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Fighter for all

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2007 1:49 pm
Kren laughed. "I know damn well why, i'm just complaining. Nothing is happening though, where is the attack."  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2007 4:29 pm
Kupo ninja
"I'm going to put that clone machine's powers to permenat sleep." Haru said shoving his hands into his pockets. He was mad ubut he covered it up with cockiness. "He will perish when we meet bext; I'll seal his powers and cut him down like a wounded animal."

"Haru, good budy. Do me a favor and get me down off this thing." Puff said as he hung from a flagpole by his belt. "I know wearing this thing was a bad idea." He said relaxing and letting out a sigh of frustration.  

Rozalin Wednesday

Kupo ninja

Newbie Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2007 6:09 pm
A man with white hair looked up at Puff on the flag pole and lit a cigarette. "I'll get you down, though how you got up there like that is a mystery." He said punching the pole and it leaned over as it bent at it's pivot point. "There, I'm gone." He said letting a stream of smoke escape his nose before walking off.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2007 6:57 pm
"He reminds me of someone I knew once before...I think." Puff said as he looked around for his blazer. "Dammit, I lost it again." He said looking around. He looked up into a tree and saw his blazer. He jumped up and was hanging from the blazer until the branch gave way and dropped him on his dragonic behind.  

Rozalin Wednesday

Nano_Rem

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2007 7:37 pm
Amai took the offered amulet and looked it over as her purple tail swayed behind her. She slipped it over her neck and looked over at the man as she bowed slightly.

"Thank you for this lovely gift. I'm sorry that I don't have something to give you in return."

Amai lifted back up and smiled as she looked at the man. She looked to the sky as her tail thumped against the drying ground and sighed as she reached out with her power. Once again the skies opened up with a light shower, making the dirt into mud again. Smiling at her work, she slithered her way forward and moved off to met the others in the area.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2007 7:42 pm
He watched as the Lich King transformed, nothing special about it, nothing he hadn't seen before. "So, where is this place you have in mind?" he asked.  

Mysterymelonman

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2007 10:21 pm
"Peace, peace childe." said the disguised real lich king, as he adopted the perfect mannerisms and voice of an aged man of the cloth. It was far more soothing, less raspy and scratching.

"Follow and you shall learn." said the LIch, leading a way from the district,

((TO the Holy Halls))

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2007 5:39 pm
ZombieJeff
Both the illusion and the Lich laugh, he was old and wise, but stillhad a bad habbit of repeating some very dangerous mistakes as far as the limit of his powers go.

"No, actual it was within an hours time.." he said, sounding almost to forward. He raised a dried eyebrow with an air of superiority, "But I assure you, I shall be back in proper order in just a short time..."
I would hope so. Lord know that an man such as yourself would need to operate at full effiencecy to be able to properly govern over your kingdom. Otherwise just the right thing could topple over the main column holding up your reign. Don't get me wrong. I by no means have any idea what it would take but there's never a possibility of absolute zero that nothing wrong can happen. *he remained still, and his voice was monotonous, as if he were some sort of a mechanized being in a mortal creature's body. None the less, he was emotionless and had an ominous, cold, and eerie air about him*  

Common_Thief

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2007 10:47 pm
"See, but theres another thing to consider." said the real Lich King, stpeeing through a maw-like portal which opened behind his own illusion. "Not only should I operate at full potential, but so should those I relly on." he said, dsmisivly brushing away his illusion with just the gesture of a hand. "And that is why I keep all of my undead in the best condition possible, adn gaurd them so jelously."

He put both his hand on the boys shoulders, "Trust me though, every being, not just the great has a glearing weakness in there strengths, its just a trick to find it..." he said this rather insidiously, staring slightly upward at some unkown thing in the heavens.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2007 6:46 pm
X went through the gates of the little necropolis

Hmmm... now to find egor, I just hope he is here...  

HasmatX

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2007 6:51 pm
There was a bright flash in the air, and a small, round, bone white object struck the ground at X's feet with an indignant -CLACK!-

Hermit the skull, with his one eye stared at X and chatered in suprise. "Well, it seems I lost track of thos Hatred in the warp... ahh well, there under our power as it is... when they return they'll either come back to me, or hunt him down..."

He then gave one definitive and desicive snap, and looked into the woman's eyes rather than her shin. "We've been looking for you, Miss." he said in clear politness, "It seems your vesle has run off and become overrun by a most unsociable demon... THough I fancy that we taught him a thing or two..."  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2007 7:06 pm
actually that "demon" is ... this may sound wierd, but that's Hasmat's "soul" per se.  

HasmatX

Kupo ninja

Newbie Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2007 7:22 pm
Haru walked over to Hermit scratching his head, he had a million questions. "How do you get around, I wanted to ask before but a clone army kinda prevented that; better question whos your friend?" Haru said scratching his head. "I am confused and Puff might need time to recuperate after that fight but I don't know if I'm right."  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2007 7:33 pm
X and you?  

HasmatX

Kupo ninja

Newbie Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2007 7:43 pm
"Haru Glory, Rave Master." He said with a raised eyebrow. "You look very familiar; have I see you before, maybe not but I haven't been here long enough to say for sure."  
Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 132 133 134 135 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games