Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
Ninja Academy ~the RP~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2007 2:24 pm
SO that was it, the second sould was consumed, and with luck it woudl balance out the influence of Kotaro... but only time could tell it.

Zoroku made his way slowly and unsteadily to the chair in the room, shut his two eyes and grit his teeth while the third eye closed. Opening and closing it was still no easy task for him, it caused him excrutiating pain and as it shut tears of blood began to roll down his face.

He sat there, motionless as it shut, and when it fianly had, several minuets latter he stood up with a slight shake. What he had done was no small feet, and he was very tired from it, but still he had to go to his classes, at least keep up pretense.

He walked out of the room, slowly, acting as though he was being watched. The door sealed itself, so anyother would find none of the items he left. He made a short detour before going onto any of the major pathways in order to whipe the blood that stained his face.

He went inside a bathroom, and splashed his face repeatedly, and whiped it off to remove the thick red stains. It took a couple of tries, but when he was done it left no visible marks.

From there, he went directly to class, taking a moment to compose himself jsut outside of the door...

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2007 3:42 pm
Sparkei raced inside the school, intent on not being late, everything was a blur until he hit a class room...and almost barreled over the guy standing there. Skidding to a stop he fell on his butt. His feline ears flattened in embarrassment and his tail swished on the floor. "Oops I'm so sorry! Good thing I stopped when I did...I would have crashed into you..." Standing, he brushed himself off and brushed a strand of silvery hair from his face. "I'm Kei, but people just call me Sparkei." He smiled and stuck out his hand.  

Sparkei

Friendly Hoarder

8,000 Points
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Person of Interest 200

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2007 9:37 pm
Zoroku just stood at the sliding purpose iritibly and tiredly. He didn't respond as teh person slid to a hault, and hardly responded when they spoke.

"Well kei, I'm Zoroku..."

The ritual he had just endured was not an easy one, it left the ubject drained and emotionless for the remainder of the day... or at least untill they recovered their energy.

"You should go slower in the halls," his voice caried the slightest bit of spite as he said this, "next time be more carefull." he said dryly as he opened the door and walked in. He held it open just momentarily longer for Kei to get through.

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2007 8:49 pm
Kei's smiled slightly at Zoroku...he slightly enjoyed annoying people...but never made a true habit of it. The second time he spoke Sparkei tilted his head slightly, but otherwise didnt acknowlege the fact that he heard the slight irritence in his voice. Slipping in after Zoroku, and muttering a quick "Thanks." Sparkei found a seat in the middle of the class by a window, and waited for the class to start.  

Sparkei

Friendly Hoarder

8,000 Points
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Jasae Bushae
Captain

2,900 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2007 11:46 am
"welcome class! i shall endevor to teech you everything i can about..."
Nagi looks at his text book making sure he got the word right
"ninja-ing. Now would someone like to tell me what the last teacher was working on before he left?"  
PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2007 9:48 pm
Zoroku had walked silently to the back of the class, siting down in the center row. He stared, eyes locked directly on the teacher. However, it seemed leess like he was looking at the teacher, and more like he was looking through him.

"THe teacher before you?" he said dryly as a self rightious smirk spread across his face. "He wasn't teaching anything, thought he was going to turn us all into his personal army or something I guess... to bad he couldn't handle the preasure."

Zoroku was well aware of all the stares and glares he was recieving, and how several of the students moved the desks just slightly away from him.

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

Jasae Bushae
Captain

2,900 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 2:25 am
"really? well that explains the opening..."
nagi opens up the text book labled ninjaness of ninjas
"alright what ninja stuff do you all already know?"  
PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 9:05 pm
Zoroku was planing on remaining silent, he could pass just about anything the teacher threw at him. He'd let someone else in the class speak up, as he would rathjer thyings remained easy for the rest of the day.

He yawned slightly, and lay his head on one of his hands.

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

Sparkei

Friendly Hoarder

8,000 Points
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2007 8:59 pm
Kei's ears flattened slightly after Zoroku spoke, but he didn't do anything else...after the teacher asked what each student knew, he couldnt help but raise his hand. Without being called on he asked "Uhm....I dont mean to offend, but do you know anything about.........ninja-ing?"  
PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2007 7:18 pm
"i took a five hour class on the subject before being given the position"
nagi took out a thick book and set it on the desk
"i was also given an instructional ninjyclopedia byakonica to cover things that were not in the class"  

Jasae Bushae
Captain

2,900 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Friendly 100

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2007 12:19 am
Zoroku was tired, irritated, and the spirits were restless.

"This man is a fool, I shall killhim now" screamed Kotaro inside his head, brandishing his spectral gauntlets towards the teacher.

"Nah, too much work" said the second, resting in the pit of his stoamch, "Lets go get a drink of sake instead."

"Quite, both of you" said zoroku out loud, to tired to give mental comands.

THe class staed at him, he was usaly to colected to backtalk to the teacher liek that, and usualy to intelectual to shout at other students.

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2007 1:00 pm
Nagi looked across the room to the zoroku party of three ninjas in one
"you have a couple extra personalities in there dont you?"
nagi said with the sympathy one could only have when you have to put up with it yourself

((alright for those of you who probaly have troube back tracking through the character profiles and since i would like to avoid having you do all that leg work
Nagi is a guy who wears blue and black, keeps his face wrapped in cloth save for a pair of brown eyes and green hair and most notable of all apearance wise is two spirit dragons forcibly grafted to his back

frost a furry white dragon with red hair atop its head
and lumin a plant like yellowish dragon with scales for freckles
who talk in growls that only nagi or those who speak dragon with a thick canadian accent can interpret

he likes to use kali sticks and ill let you all figure out the rest on your own

'this has been a character explanation by jasae 3nodding ))  

Jasae Bushae
Captain

2,900 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Friendly 100

[ FC ]

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2007 10:42 pm
FC stands on a branch looking over the Academy..
"Hmm.. strange look for a so called 'Ninja Academy.' I guess I better check it out"
He vanishes and appears at the front door

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2007 10:44 pm
((Thanks for that Jasae))

Zoroku stared at the man,and gave him a piercing glare. He had sliped up baddly, but not enough that a normal person.

Kotaro took the moment to insult his master "How do you expect us to follow you, if not even your voice obeys you?"

Zoroku ignored the spirit, and focused on the man, looking him over carefully. He did not look like another member of the Yakumo clan, but he could be a... no,

"I see, externaly." he said, in a voice that was simultaneously understanding and condescending. He lookede at the two obvious atttachments to his back.

"Looks like it was painfull." is all he said.

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

Sparkei

Friendly Hoarder

8,000 Points
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 2:45 am
Kei's ears flattened even more after listening to the teacher say he had a five hour explanation...and a slight grin spread across his face, until the weird one...Zoroku was it? Said something to the extent of be quiet. His ears snapped up, but he did all he could to not stare at him, he knew Zoroku was definately not one to trifle with. Instead he looked at the teacher, his tail swishing expectantly. Hearing him mention multiple personalities made Sparkei finally glance over to Zoroku, his eyebrows raised quizzically. But Zoroku didn't react in any way except to mention the two statues on the teachers shoulders, making Kei glance back to the teacher. He hadn't realized that he had been gripping his pencil pretty hard, and his breathing was alittle shallow...almost as if he expected something to happen, but...nothing could happen...or would happen...at least not in the middle of a classroom, he hoped.  
Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff