Welcome to Gaia! ::

[Vampire Knight Fan Guild] - Cosplay, Roleplay, fanfiction,

Back to Guilds

Reply [RolePlay]
[There Are Known Knights] - GUILD'S STORY - Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sounds fun?
  NO. D:<
  Yeah sure. (:
View Results

Sunny Teddy
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2007 5:20 pm
User ImageLet's get these teen hearts beating. Faster, faster.

[ [ Keep. It. Alive! ;_; xDD; ] ]

So testosterone boys and harlequin girls, will you dance to this beat, and hold a lover close? User Image

PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2007 9:01 pm
Pharaoh90
Sakura looked at Yaya. That was close...thank god! I really don't want her to get hurt.....and I can't get her involved....or else....he'll..... The teacher suddenly signaled that class was over, and everyone began to get out of the seats and out the door. Sakura waited for Yaya. "Are we going to go?"

----------------------

OOC: I'll try ranningu!~ crying heart

Yaya looked up at Sakura. "Hmm?" She said, questioning the girl. She really was out of it today.

"Go where?"

----------------------

DeniedUltraSex
Vice Captain

1,925 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

bubblegum_suicide

PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2007 3:20 pm
Katsuro was abruptly brought out of his daze at the school bell. He looked down at his desk which now had toast crumbs on it (he ate the toast while he was in his coma-like state)

He looked at Nobu to his friend now standing and waiting for him. Quickly, with embarrasment, Katsuro stood up and grabbed his things as he followed Nobu out of the room.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2007 5:45 pm
((First post whee I rock hard core! I'm assuming it's near twilight? If not, please correct me. I'll just make a generic post.))

Kyoko's eyes opened, as she lifted her forehead from her sketchpad. She streched, her blonde hair flipping around her slender figure. She shook her head, hunger over whelming her. She needed to go hunting, but today they were supposedly going to learn how to control that. She glanced up at the top of her 4-poster bed , a picture of Hiro unwillingly flashing through her head, "Cut it out," she murmured to herself, very low.

hikari_the_ninja

Pharaoh90
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 5:31 am
Sakura looked at Yaya. "Class IS OVER, we need to go to the NEXT CLASS!"  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 8:44 am
((Ah, it's the middle of the day.))

Kyoko flipped her sketchpad off the bed, and rolled over, burrowing under her sheets. She sighed, as her red eyes looked at the wall. She needed to go hunting soon. She was going to attack someone if not. She gently fell into a fitfull sleep.

hikari_the_ninja

bubblegum_suicide

PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 3:41 pm
ooc: wow. so many night class rpers have joined O.O

Shei tossed and turned in her bed. She let out a low growl as she sat up angered at the uneasy sleep she was getting. Slowly she let herself get off slowly from her bed. Her silk robe ran like water down and gathered lightly at her feet and her untied hair fell gently and smoothly over her shoulders and covered her back.

She gentle made her way across the room and slipped quietly through the door and into the hall.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 7:44 pm

[rannigu will shoot me if I wait much longer. xD So like, I'm really lost, so I'll just sort of...mm...yeah. ^^;;]

Verity stumbled up the path towards Cross Academy. The sun was low in the sky and it bright rays burned against her ivory skin. She flinched away from the light and walked on the side of the road where trees created shade to prevent the sun from driving her to insanity. As she neared the school the obvious scent of human blood overwhelmed her. She shook it off and entered the building, glancing around to look for someone that could show her the way to the night class dorms.

Dinosaur Boo
Crew

Sunny Teddy
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 9:21 pm

[ [ Good dreamcraft. xD; I'll PM you all the details, m'kay? -pats head- xD And, like, ohemgee~! Somebody likes Hiro-chan! ♥♥♥ xD ] ]

Rama's eyes opened in the slightest as her alarm went off. The beeping noise was so excruciatingly painful for her ears this early in the evening, and considering it was the only sound in the room, the intnsity was multiplied. A rumbling growl building in her chest, she slammed a palm down on the button to turn the buzzer off, and at peace came to her again.

Standing up slowly, she yawned and walked over to a mirror, examining her half-asleep self. She wore a crumpled school uniform, the one from yesterday, and her hair was making little ringlets at the end because of the way she'd slept on them through the night. Groaning, she walked to her dresser and snatched a clean uniform and a comb, sprucing herself up before walking out the door.

Exiting her room and shutting the door silently behind her small frame, she was greeted by Shei who'd walked into the hall as well. She wasn't dressed in her uniform, so Rama assumed she'd just woken up like herself. Smiling tiredly, she waved and leaned on the wall to support herself. "Hey, Shei," She whispered, trying not to wake up the other members of the Night Class. "Do you feel any better?"

Hiroyasu Thix, commonly known as Hiro amongst the students of the Night Class and even some of the Day Class students, gave a loud sigh and sat up in his bed. He looked around the room, silent for a moment, before walking over to his dresser and grabbing some clothes for today. "Yo!" He called loudly to his sleeping brothers. "It's time to get ready!" By the time he'd finished his exclamation, his flanal shirt was already off, being replaced by a clean white dressy one.

Raia woke up in a startled mess, but that's how it always was. Every morning, Hiro woke up and yelled at his brother and him so loud that he wondered if his heart could take it much longer. Let the sleeping people have their rest, he always thought as the colorful sky flooded the windows.

Same as any other day, he sat up slowly and grabbed his uniform from a hook on the wall and changed into it. The fabric felt cool on his skin and made goosebumps rise up on his arms. "Hiro, will you ever stop with the yelling so early in the evening?" He asked, agitated as he buttoned the last on his shirt.

Hiro scoffed, shrugging indifferently. "Whatever, Raia." He grumbled, then laughed to himself for a moment. At least Eiji wasn't complaining. Speaking of which- "Hey! Eiji, wake up!" He boomed, shoving the middle child of the triplets playfully.

Eiji stirred for a moment, his eyes eventually opening up to their average size. First, he saw Hiro pushing his arm into his side. Smiling, he sat up and rubbed his hair. "G'morning." He sighed blissfully. Never was there a moment when unrest would befall the boy, or so everyone figured. He went with the flow, riding along with whatever his two brothers said. Opinionated Hiro was usually the one to call the shots, but on occassion, Raia would stick up for himself and say something that would eventually change their minds. He had more respect for his brothers, and their wishes, than anyone else in the school or the world.

Grabbing his own uniform from at the foot of his bed hanging over the edge completely limp, he threw off his covers and changed quickly. He didn't want to make his siblings late for class today. It was simply so difficult to get up in the morning. Smiling the same feathery light smile that never left his face, he picked up his briefcase and walked to the door, openning it and allowing his brothers to exit first, closing it behind him.

[ [ Tsugoiii~! Long, long post! xD ] ]

So testosterone boys and harlequin girls, will you dance to this beat, and hold a lover close? User Image

PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2007 1:46 pm
ooc: O.O i really admire you ranningu. you have four rp characters now. thats insane O.o *hugs you* if you ever need help, just pm me, k? I'd be happy to take on another character n_~

Shei blinked almost not able to comprehend Rama's form infront of her. "...mm...I'm fine..just tired. I didnt well again." sighed Shei as she realized that it was her friend who'd asked.

Shei rubbed her eye gently, "I was going to take a walk before people started waking up, but I guess thats pointless now huh."

Shei turned back to her door, "I'll meet you downstairs in a few minuets, kay?"

Not waiting for an answer, Shei went into her room.

------------------------------------------

Katsuro had been in a daze. The entire day had been a blurr to him. Now he stood waiting just outside the school entrance for Yaya. He jumped happily to his feet whenever he thought he saw Yaya's form come through the door then sank back down to the bench when he saw that it wasnt her. He glanced over at Nobu, glad that his friend was being so patient.  

bubblegum_suicide

Sunny Teddy
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2007 4:45 pm

[ [ Thank you so much! -hugs back- xD I may need help in the future...but, I don't know as of now. We'll see how I do, ne? ^^ ] ]

Rama nodded to her friend, deciding to wait for at the bottom of the stairs. Hearing a door creak closed from down the hall, she turned to see...three Raias coming outside, but each of them looked different. It was easy to tell who was who considering the fact that one was smiling and in a daze, one was talking loudly to the two of them, and the final one- the real Raia- was an emotionless mask of what she'd seen earlier.

Walking over, Rama waved and stopped at the front of the group. The two others stared at her in bewilderment as Raia waved back meekly. They exhcnaged glances quickly, returning their gazes to the small girl. "I'm Rama Onritsu..." She stated, but their confused eyes never flickered. "Um, Raia's new friend." And at the last word, they burst out laughing, whether for joy or for humor she couldn't be sure.

Hiro was nearly on his knees. So, Raia had finally found himself a girlfriend, eh? Well, good for him! Who'd have thought that he'd have been before his elder brother in finding somebody?

Approaching Rama, Hiro wrapped his arm around her and pointed to Raia. 'I hope you two will be happy together!" He sang, Eiji cheering his brother on the entire time. Rama looked absolutely shocked for a moment, flushing like mad and staring from Raia- whose hands were shaking furiously- to Hiro and Eiji.

"We're just friends!" She insisted, shaking her head quickly. Hiro imediately comoposed himself and took a few steps away from her. "So that's how it is, then?" He wondered aloud, rubbing his chin in thought. "Well, he always was the indirect type..."

Raia was completely embarassed now. Rama probably hated him after such stupid assumptions by Hiro. Of course, it's not like that had never happened before. Hiro was always screwing things up for him with his over-analytical mind and whatnot. Be he the alpha-male or not, he was still a huge numbskull.

"Well!" Raia interrupted, turning around quickly and walking toward the stairs. "Sh-should we go eat now?" The quicker he got the spotlight off of Rama and him the better. God knows what Hiro would do if things went like this much longer.

Eiji nodded, following his brothers without a word. Raia was doing a good job fitting in here, he thought as he halted by his little brother's side. Hiro and Rama walked over as well, and they seemed to be doing a little better. Rama was stiff as a flag pole, but Hiro was chattering away about Raia and all of the embarassing things he'd done since he was four. 'Hiro's such a funny older brother...' He thought. 'I wonder if there will be anyone for him at this school.'

PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2007 6:01 pm
((Sorry for not posting. ^^; Too many tests and reports...))
Ume walked in the shadows towards the famous Cross Academy. Her light purple hair was ruffled in the light breeze. Walking slowly up to the path that led to the Night Dorms, she looked up at the sky.

Hopefully I'll find peace here. Maybe a new life? Friendship? Or love? She shook her head free from her thoughts. No point in dwelling on those things. I need to learn control, that other stuff will just drag me down and make me drown. she smiled at her favorite saying.

Quietly, she opened the door and entered. She laid down on the couch staring up at the ceiling. She silently plucked at the loose threads on her white dress shirt, thinking.

xnatsunoyuki

Dinosaur Boo
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2007 6:13 pm

Verity continued to stand absent-mindedly, basking in the scent of blood. She heard voices from above her and snapped out of her trance. They were friendly voices, arguing and laughing. She heard footsteps coming down the stairs next to her, and the voices traveled with them. Verity suddenly felt insercure and out of place, she let her long blonde hair fall to cover her face and fidgeted with her bag to make it look like she was doing something besides staring off into space.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2007 12:27 pm
Shei walked in a somber manner that made her look as though she was following a funeral prosession. She silently glided down the main stair way to meet up with Rama.

When she got to the end of the stairs, she saw Raia as well as two other boys who looked almost exactly like him. Shei was very quick in noticing details as well as a persons body language. She had been taught such information at a young age for self defense perposes but now that she was older, they came in handy in many other situations.

Bowing her head slighly to the two unknown boys, she introduced herself, "Good morning. I am HanShukumei but you may call me Shei."

Lifting up her head again, Shei noticed the bright blue eyes of the one boy standing closest to her (ooc:assuming that the pics in the front page are accurate for Eiji's appearence).

She looked at him curiously, unable to tell what exactly she was feeling. The indifferent expression on her face faultered for a moment.

ooc: lol. Shei fell in love at first sight n.n *sigh* i wish that would happen to me....anywho sweatdrop  

bubblegum_suicide

DeniedUltraSex
Vice Captain

1,925 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2007 2:12 pm
-------------------------

Yaya tried to laugh, but she knew it ended up more of a nervous laugh.

"Right, right." She said as if it was just a blonde moment.

"Lets get going." She said patting Sakura's back lightly.

Walking out of class she noticed Katsuro waiting.

"Oh hey Katsuro! Over here!" She waved; a new wave of excitement running through her body. Days seemed blurred with out him...

-------------------------

[RolePlay]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces