Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
Saddest Resident Evil moment? Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 39 40 41 42 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Canas Renvall
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2006 7:00 pm
RE0: Three-way tie! When Rebecca leaves Enrico and says "I never saw him again...", when they separate, and when Billy tells why he was sent to execution

RE1: When Rebecca opened her mouth for the first time

REmake: When you learned about the Trevor family. Those poor people...

RE2: Tie! When Claire reached the rooftop and saw the cop shoot down her only means of escape (Scenario B) and when Ada got popped

RE3: Tie! When Mikhail blows himself halfway to hell to stop the Nemesis and when the reporter talks about the dead of Raccoon City.

RE CVX: When Steve died (of course! XD)

RE4: Tie! When Luis dies and when Mike dies, both after helping you.

Whole series: All the people that died, all the secrecy that Umbrella held against the people, and how they could simply wipe somone off the planet and pretend they never existed... and get away with it! (i.e. the Trevors)  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2006 12:39 am
Canas Renvall
RE0: Three-way tie! When Rebecca leaves Enrico and says "I never saw him again...", when they separate, and when Billy tells why he was sent to execution

RE2: Tie! When Claire reached the rooftop and saw the cop shoot down her only means of escape (Scenario B) and when Ada got popped

RE3: Tie! When Mikhail blows himself halfway to hell to stop the Nemesis and when the reporter talks about the dead of Raccoon City.

Whole series: All the people that died, all the secrecy that Umbrella held against the people, and how they could simply wipe somone off the planet and pretend they never existed... and get away with it! (i.e. the Trevors)

i need to give lisa a hug crying then she will be happy  

A5116278

Resident Isaka
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2006 11:35 am
Exodia The Forbidden One
Canas Renvall

Of course she'll be happy: a brand new face for her collection. mrgreen  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2006 12:34 pm
xp There's another one! biggrin And another. :O ...Stop it! scream ...It won't stop! gonk ...Okay, done now. 3nodding ..Dammit! xd ...NOOO!!! sweatdrop MAKE IT END!!! ...Okay. I did it. o_o;  

Canas Renvall
Vice Captain

A5116278

PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2006 12:40 am
Resident Isaka
Exodia The Forbidden One
Canas Renvall

no i'd wear a mask. she only rips faces off women biggrin i'm going to give nemmy a hug too  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2006 1:57 pm
Exodia The Forbidden One
Resident Isaka
Exodia The Forbidden One
Canas Renvall

no i'd wear a mask. she only rips faces off women biggrin i'm going to give nemmy a hug too
*slaps a S.T.A.R.S. sticker on your back*..you go do that. 3nodding  

Skylar St Claire

4,200 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

DeFehrenheit

PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2006 5:01 pm
Fooor meeeee?

RE1
When Richard dies
crying

RE2
When Annette dies (either way)
crying crying

RE3
When....the city blew up
crying

RE:CV
When Alfred dies
crying crying crying crying

RE4
When Leon made a joke
sad

PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2006 11:43 pm
Busty Biohazard
When Billy and Rebecca said goodbye and you heard the door slam and saw a butterfly about to get eaten by a spider......that was funny.

What was sad was that Billy was gone! He's my favorite character (next to Jill, who is and will always be #1 heart )

Yay! Another Billy fan!!!! That was a sad part too, their parting but I didnt' notice the butterfly! Now I have to watch again!

Steve's death too was another moment that got to me.  

Soluna-hime

A5116278

PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2006 1:27 am
Mr. Scott Kennedy
Exodia The Forbidden One
Resident Isaka
Exodia The Forbidden One
Canas Renvall

when i hug him i will say HUUUUUUUUUUUUUGGGGGGGGGGGGG insted of STAAAAAAAAAAAARS

PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2006 4:02 pm
Nothing that sad happens in the Resident Evil series in general. Whenever a character dies, the protagonist is forced to kill him/her again because the people turn into zombies. It's like Capcom has absolutely no sympathy for any of the characters (no offense but everyone here knows its true).  

Flack+_+monkey

A5116278

PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2006 3:53 am
Exodia The Forbidden One
Mr. Scott Kennedy
Exodia The Forbidden One
Resident Isaka
Exodia The Forbidden One
Canas Renvall

when i hug him i will say HUUUUUUUUUUUUUGGGGGGGGGGGGG insted of STAAAAAAAAAAAARS  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2006 11:52 pm
Im sad whenever I beat a game,and uh I also get sad whenever aida is on the screen and then shes gone!!! crying Shes is soo hott! redface  

Love_da_Dead

Resident Isaka
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2006 5:41 am
Gut cutter
Nothing that sad happens in the Resident Evil series in general. Whenever a character dies, the protagonist is forced to kill him/her again because the people turn into zombies. It's like Capcom has absolutely no sympathy for any of the characters (no offense but everyone here knows its true).

It's not that they haven't sympathy, it's only that things like that add emotions to the games. Besides, they aren't the only one who does that. In Silent Hill, James must fight his wife, in Suikoden, McDohl fight his own father. I'm sure there's a lot of other games like that.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2006 2:38 pm
Lets See.

Re0
When Rebecca Finishes talking to Enrico

Re1
If Chris dosen't Save Rebecca from the Hunter

Re2
When Ada supposidly dies

Re3
When Brad gets killed

Re4
When Luis Dies  

Damien Hokkaido

Mr. Tough Guy

PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2006 2:56 pm
Mystified_Shino
Lets See.

Re0
When Rebecca Finishes talking to Enrico

Re1
If Chris dosen't Save Rebecca from the Hunter

Re2
When Ada supposidly dies

Re3
When Brad gets killed

Re4
When Luis Dies

I'd agree for the most part, except change the moment from RE3 to when the newscaster is talking about the obliteration of Raccoon City at the end. Great music at that point.  
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 39 40 41 42 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games