Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Plays
Locked Memories (the future depends on the next generation) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 46 47 48 49 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

shadekitsune

Savage Genius

4,650 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PvP 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 1:54 pm
"So you can use water attacks. If you thought that would help you you sadly mistaken." The gravity and pressure in the room began to get lighter as kitsuna changes it lifting both xirius and kyukotsu in the air leaving them open. "I'm not just a pyromancer my friend I, can increase or decrease the gravity pressure in an area as much as I please without hindering my abilities."

[[I have 2 abilities: gravity and fire]]  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 2:02 pm
"excuse me my elders and equals I do have things I have 2 attend 2 but first" walks up 2 larxenne "larxenne may I tell u that u look lovely today and that I would like ur's and Demyx's help I would like 2 check up on the odd looking heartless." Puts out a hand towards larxenne and awaits her reply.  

Okamikiba

Alixraen

Beloved Seeker

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 2:33 pm
[[aargh! my guy also controls gravity, but its his only element...]]
As Xirius is floating in the air, he just floats back down because, as it is his element, it does not effect him. He clenched a fist, and a knife appeared in his hand. [[as his weapon is throwing knives, it would be hindering him to carry them around. therefore, he has invented a way to dispense them to his hand at will. they are kept in a dispenser attached to his arm underneath his cloak. everytime he wants one, he just clenches his fist, which triggers the mechanism, and a knive travels down his arm into his hand. Complicated, I know.]]  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 7:51 am
Now all of his water that Xyukotsu had unleashed was floating in the air. Kitsuna thinking that Xyukotsu was completly helpless and to be mercy to their attacks, he could not help but laugh at them. "Intresting Kitsuna. Very interesting. To use gravity and fire at once. Makes me wonder how high a level of a fire you can tame, but this is mereily just a test for me. Now watch kitsuna as I show you what a true master of water and ice can do." he said as he straightened himself in the empty gravity, moving around in the empty space as if nothing happened. "See Kitsuna, unlike you and Xirius, I can't control gravity as you do, but a can chage my body weight within seconds and match it with the gravity. By changing the water condencity in my body I can make it to any weight that I desire and matching it with you're gravity. Course, this is mereily a body reflex. I haven't even used 5% of my power yet. Well, actually I've used up to 40% due to all the healing I did earlier, but aside from that let's continue our little game." he laughed.
" Now its my turn." he said as he flicked his wrist slightly and shot an array of raining needles towards them both in all directions. "And don't bother changing the gravity again, Kitsuna. I can change any type of liquid's weight, even if it's outside my body!" he warned as he shot wave after wave of needles towards them both, hoping this would not stop them from attacking him.  

Ryuho Kitsune

Alchemy Puppet

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 12:13 pm
((Hey guys, I think we should stop or slow down for a moment until Cessy posts. She is very important to the RP's story.))  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 1:08 pm
(sorry about that. I pm cessy on what's happening right now on her forum so she'll develope the story when she gets back but your right so after this I'll wait a while before posting again.)
Kitsuna only chuckled as waves of needles came at her."You wanna see how much fire I can tame. Than here it is," she said as she unleased a huge wave of fire to block the needles as it head staight towards kyukotsu and xirius.  

shadekitsune

Savage Genius

4,650 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PvP 200

Alixraen

Beloved Seeker

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 1:55 pm
Xirius saw the fire and water reaching towards each other and was quick on his feet. "Do you really think you can get rid of me that easily?" As the two attacks reached him, the water put out the fire as the fire evaporated the water, leaving nothing left to attack him. "Seriously, it's basic chemistry. And maybe I can't use my gravity to effect you, but it still has power over everything else. Plus you still haven't seen my hidden powers."  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 2:54 pm
Interested in Xirius revealing his hidden abilites, he landed himself gentlly onto the floor and began to clap his hands together tightly. "That's a shame , Kitsuna. I was hoping more promise from you. You won't be able to defeat me with such a weak flame like that." he said with a small chuckle as he opened his hands unleashing a vast vortex of water out of his palms and straight toward Kitsuna and Xirius at a quickened manner of speed.  

Ryuho Kitsune

Alixraen

Beloved Seeker

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 3:30 pm
"Not so fast." Xirius rapidly took out a dagger and duplicated it, and used his gravity on it, so that it formed a standing wall that reached the ceiling and protected both himself and Kitsuna.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 3:52 pm
"You want to double team me, fine! I'll show you an even playing field!" he yelled out as he placed his palms together and began to surface array of blue aura round himself and then began spliting himself into three replica's of himself. "So, can you tell which one the real one is?" the three said at once. "I bet you can't." said one and the other two copying after it as the three stood firm next to each other, awaiting Kitsuna and Xirius's answer to his question.  

Ryuho Kitsune

Alixraen

Beloved Seeker

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 5:08 pm
"Y'know," said Xirius, "I really didn't mean for that wall to protect Kitsuna too, but if that's the way you want to play..." He took one of his knives, duplicated it so that there were twelve of them and snapped his fingers. Immediately, the twelve knives transformed into twelve figures, each a member of Organization XIII, but not the original thirteen. "Say hello to my twelve best friends."  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 11:55 pm
(OK, I'm Posting YEY !!! Finally, July very busy month for Medi sweatdrop I probably won’t be back for a few more days, I sorry crying , your mission is coming up soon ^_^ )

(Rose)

Xemnas watched as the three members strolled out talking about a game of some sort, he looked puzzled at first, but then Siax mentioned, "Their probably just prepping for their new mission that you apparently have for them."

This made sense so Xemnas didn't push the matter any further, if anything, this made it easier for him to think with out the pressure of younger members beating down on him. His trust of the organization took a major stepped down during the last battle with the Key-barriers.

Now his attention was on the new barrier standing in front of him.

"Key Warier," his booming voice spat out, then calmed itself as he took a step nearer to her and Cessy, "Rose, I need you to retrieve that box from my memory. I confess I do not know what is inside, or why it seems to be so very important. But I haven't been able to function the same with out it. Ever since you brought me back, Cessy, it seems as though a chunk of me has disappeared along with that Box."

Siax was listening to his Superior but still could not understand why he didn't tell the rest of them about this problem. He knew that one third of the Organization had betrayed him before, but why couldn't Xemnas at least have told him. Was he not trust worthy either?

“You would not be going alone, of course,” added Xemnas

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(Ookamkiba, Naixen)

In the back ground you could hear Vexen stressing out over things being moved around, and the fact that his coffee cup seemed to be removed.

Larxene smirked Devilishly when complemented, but stared at Ookamikiba blankly when he mention the heartless. Demyx looked concerned. Heartless located near the old bar… was Cessy bargaining with low lifes like that in her old bar??? This new perspective put the Nobody Witch in an even deeper hole of loathing. Though Demyx new there had to be another explanation, after all Cessy had always been kind to him.

While Ookamikiba was trying to convince the two elder members to drop their previous missions and go inspecting with him, Xaldin had gotten up and walked over to Naixen and folded his arms, looking down at her with his typical glare.

“So, how are you doing young lady?”  

Medevilgirl

8,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Full closet 200

shadekitsune

Savage Genius

4,650 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PvP 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 5:08 am
"That small fire wall was nothing Xyukotsu just a simple energy release to get rid of that annoying water of yours. I like to keep my opponents guessing on how strong I am." Kitsuna marveled at her friends duplication abilities since she couldn't do it yet."Your dulpication skills are amazing. I'll give you that but still,"she chuckled as her body released a red glow and began to great raise the temperature in the room," it doesn't confuse me. I can sense and recognize a persons aura from anywhere." Kitsuna appeared in front of the real Xyukotsu and blased him and his water clone back with a fireball." And if you think ,Xyukotsu, your water simple water attacks will effect me your wrong. Due to my growing excitement the temperature in this room is increasing every minute. You'll have to use more and more of your energy to keep it from evaporating before it hits me and eventually that energy will run out." Kitsuna turned toward xirius and his twelve copies. "As for Xirius, I don't know what kind of power those clones have."thought kitsuna. "Close range combat could prove troublesome. Xirius skills in weapons combat are good." Kitsuna smiled to herself."My new friends are alot more interesting than I thought. I think I will learn alot from them but I'll never tell them that."  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 8:51 pm
Medevilgirl

(Ookamkiba, Naixen)

In the back ground you could hear Vexen stressing out over things being moved around, and the fact that his coffee cup seemed to be removed.

Larxene smirked Devilishly when complemented, but stared at Ookamikiba blankly when he mention the heartless. Demyx looked concerned. Heartless located near the old bar… was Cessy bargaining with low lifes like that in her old bar??? This new perspective put the Nobody Witch in an even deeper hole of loathing. Though Demyx new there had to be another explanation, after all Cessy had always been kind to him.

While Ookamikiba was trying to convince the two elder members to drop their previous missions and go inspecting with him, Xaldin had gotten up and walked over to Naixen and folded his arms, looking down at her with his typical glare.

“So, how are you doing young lady?”

Naixen looked up at her elder. "I'm alright I guess.....though I'm a bit confused with all the things that are happening." She informed. "Um.....where's demyx right now and possibly Xigbar too?" She asked making sure about what happened earlier from what she had heard.  

Alchemy Puppet

Ryuho Kitsune

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 11:18 pm
About to crash to the floor, but recovered quickly to avoid further injury from kitsuna's assult. He recovered quickly as he stood firm before them both. Ice shards now falling from his skin and face, cracking slowly around him. "I really don't want to do this move, but you leave me no choice on the matter." he said coldly as he uleashed great amounts of his aura and began dropping the temparture of the room at rapid levels of freezing. Even Kitsuna's hottest flames could not bare this freezing temparture.
Cover himself in his freezing aura, he began to inhale his freezing fumes, creating tiny ice particles in the air as he exhaled each time. "So, how long can each of you hold you're breath for? I hope its for too long. The air is deadly." he warned as he exhaled more ice crystals from his body and into the air. "As for you're fire, Kitsuna.... its powerless now. Not even you're hottest flame can't melt this ice." he said as he increased his aura around him, continuing to drop the temperature at a rapid rate and pace, showing no sign of stopping.  
Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 46 47 48 49 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games