Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Plays
organization online rp (read first post) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 57 58 59 60 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

do you think this is a good idea
  yes
  no
  maybe
  just give me your damn gold
View Results

MrAsianK

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2007 8:24 am
xirks walked and drew his blades, "lets go, i don't have all day."  
PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2007 3:13 pm
"You know, that's a very good question." Rixia rubbed her head. She felt some sort of lump in her pocket, and Rix pulled it out to find an mp3 player. "That's odd," she said. "That was definetely not there when I went to sleep." She stuffed it back in. Maybe she'd ask Akira if it was hers when she found time to doze off. Now, though, wasn't a very good time to do it. To answer Xeviance's question, she said, "I think I'm okay." For now, she added silently.  

Akira Shinji

The Sphinxyness

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2007 4:23 pm
Xia stopped as she stood in Altar's Naught and stared into the sky. But before she could look around or be comfortable she heard the PA go off. "Alright, time to beat the test." she said and rushed to the hallway.  
PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2007 4:40 pm
walks up to the alter of naught with the others "this will be where your next test will be butr a word of warning your next opponent is the strongest your have met so far are you ready"  

hydra4

The Sphinxyness

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2007 4:46 pm
Xia stopped and growled slightly as everyone went to where she just ran off from. She opened up a portal and appeared back at Altar's Naught. "So, we're facing someone? Who is it?" she asked, standing with everyone.  
PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2007 4:48 pm
hydra4
walks up to the alter of naught with the others "this will be where your next test will be butr a word of warning your next opponent is the strongest your have met so far are you ready"
"being the person on. We can handle him."  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

hydra4

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2007 4:51 pm
smiles "its someone who you would least expect...........me"  
PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2007 4:55 pm
Xia's eyes widened. "Why you? Oh well, if that's how it will be then.." she almost sneered as she drew her ringblade, vines appearing and gently clutched it dangerously.  

The Sphinxyness

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2007 4:55 pm
hydra4
Rikku was shocked at looked at him."you? but i didnt think it would be you. i thought it would be someone we didnt know."  
PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2007 4:56 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
Rikku was shocked at looked at him."you? but i didnt think it would be you. i thought it would be someone we didnt know."
"it was orders sorry" starts getting a dark aura around still smiling  

hydra4

hydra4

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2007 4:58 pm
The Sphinxyness
Xia's eyes widened. "Why you? Oh well, if that's how it will be then.." she almost sneered as she drew her ringblade, vines appearing and gently clutched it dangerously.
"oh how cute plants i remember axel teaching me how to use fire magic i used to burn the plants by accident all the time"  
PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2007 4:59 pm
Xia growled but deep inside got a little nervous. Fire was her plants biggest weakness, but if she could find a way to make them invincible against fire.. "I don't mind, I'll just take you out before you could use it." she said, her vines growing bigger and loomed behind her as she held her ringblade.  

The Sphinxyness

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2007 5:02 pm
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
"it was orders sorry" starts getting a dark aura around still smiling
"but....fine"Rikku got her staff out.  
PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2007 5:05 pm
"here ill give you all a handicap" puts both his hands behind his back  

hydra4

The Sphinxyness

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2007 5:06 pm
Xia snapped her fingers and her vines immediately struck out in attack, growing in size and width, lashing out like whips.  
Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 57 58 59 60 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games