Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
The Main Gate ~The RP ~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 43 44 45 46 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ImagineTheHeadlines

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 11:35 am
16 year old Zero Inazuma walked through the gates of Byako with his hands on the back of his head and his cocky childish grin. "Well it doesn't look to different from Tokyo so I guess I could get settled here."Zero thought to himself. He was dressed in a longsleeve white shirt with a sleeveless black shirt over it that had a hood. He had black jeans with Lighting written in japanese characters on the side. He had on a black headband and white sash on his side for accesories. His sneakers were casual and had a black and white color scheme that went along with his black and white gloves. He had a bag on his back with other things in it so it was obvious he was new to the city. "I should find a place to stay and someone to help me out or something."He began walking towards the main street of the city.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 1:00 pm
TES looked out at the city. The grass under him was soft and cool. As he stood, a dark light entered his eyes. With the flick of a finger, his sunglasses slid up his nose and blocked the light of the sun from his eyes. TES gave a small smirk for some unknown reason to himself and walked through the gate he had been staring at.

He entered the city and turned in a circle, observing his surroundings. It was, by the looks of this first section, a large city. He figured he could find something that he would like to do in such a large place. With another smirk he began his journey deeper into the city, heading for the main street.  

TESparky

hauntingnightmare

5,900 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 2:17 pm
Ashton walked on the ground, his ears perking up high on his head and twicthing, the smooth black fur deep and endless, his ears just two black dots with some pale pink agaisnt his soft purple hair that whipped in the air while his bloodred eyes, soft and gentle, glanced ahead of him.

The young boy smiled, his black tail wrapping around one leg before falling behind swaying from side to side as his large hips seemed to sway. He looked at the gates, blinking, he had neevr been here before, his smile still on his soft face as he entered.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 9:58 pm
Silence looked up, tipping her hat back to its proper place. She yawned, exposing fangs, and looked around with sleepy eyes that were sharp and brilliant.  

silentdraconis
Vice Captain

FreakForce

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 10:49 am
EBO walked out the gates. Today he was bald, but still in his fake jeans and gray T-shirt.
He stoped and looked in awe at the world outside the gates.
He looked a bit frightened after a moment.
He turned and started walking in again, but seeing the tailed persone he decided to walk a bit to his side, keeping a eye on him from the corner of his eyes.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 11:22 am
EBO walked over to the wall and leaned on it, biting or rather chewing his fingernails as his eyes darted between the tailed boy and the girl in the hat.
He didn´t n kow what they were and he wasn´t going to jump to the conclusion that they were friendly.  

FreakForce

Kupo ninja

Newbie Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 11:33 am
After trudging their way to the gate Haru sat with Plue in his arms. "Are you feeling okay Plue, this weather is great and you've hardly said a word." As he looked down at his carrot nosed pet a light snore emitted from him. "okay, now I undertand why."

As Haru sat down Tobias was having trouble finding a place to sit as not to dirty the white and gold kimono. Looking around a place to sit was out of the question. "At this rate my daughter wil kill me when this thing gets dirty and blackened by the ground."

"Serves you right, Iyou shouldn't have changed into that." Haru said with a snicker.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 11:45 am
EBO looked at the odd group that now came into view.
One had a weapon, that scared him a bit since it increased the probobility that the person was violent, but the nice clothes on the other might show he was a officer of sort, he might know thing. The litle... thing on the otherhand didn´t seem threatening at all and a thought struck him.

EBO moved a litle closer, slowely and carefully til he was only 6 feet from them. He cleared his throat and turned to them with a small smile.
His eyes on the litle... thing.

"Um...excuse me, but are you EBO ? "
His left eye on the litle one and the right one, seemengly independent, on the other two.  

FreakForce

Kupo ninja

Newbie Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 11:52 am
"Whats that?" Haru said rubbing his head in thought. "Is it food or something?" He asked raising an eyebrow in thought. He didn't think too hard as he stil felt the affects of getting hit with thousands of volts of electricity.

"I don't think so, seeing as I'm not sure what that is." Tobias said looking down at his Kimono. He felt odd talking while wearing such fancy clothing. "I don't supose you'd be willing to kind of ignoring me, I'm not in my happy place at the moment."

"Bwah?" Plue said slightly shaking in Haru's arms. "Bwah." He held out a sucker toward the newcomer.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 11:58 am
"Oh"
He said with a bit of disapointment in his voice.
Shaking his head at the offer of the sucker.
"No thank you, I don´t eat."
He turned to the fancy dressed man.
Eyed him up and down. Well they weren´t Lab people at least.
"Are you a officer ? Or a royal perhaps ? Do you need a throne ?"

He couldn´t stop it, he imideatly felt a bit foolish for flooding him with questions.  

FreakForce

Kupo ninja

Newbie Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 12:08 pm
"I'm acutally a preist of sorts, I am a martial artist by trade and I'm not willing to soil these clothes just as soon as I just put them on a litle while ago." He said with a bow. "I am Tobias McCain, you may not see him but my closest friend here is Haru of the fanged winds."

"He is talking about a metapyhiscal being manifested in the form of a white tiger." Haru said waving off the subejst. "I'm Haru Glory and this is my best friend and partner in crime Plue." He said holding up the creature.

Plue looked around and simply stuck the sucker in his mouth before walking around and looking at things close by. "Bwah?"  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 12:16 pm
He took a step back as his eyes widened.
Finally he gave a bow.
"I am EBO."

"A priest needs good chair, deserves good chair, even if in leage with criminals."
He moved closer with a flowing move, more like pouring himself closer then accually walking. Then sinking down till he was a chair, looking like a wooden chair with puffed sit cushin and armrests. His head now high ontop the back of it.  

FreakForce

Kupo ninja

Newbie Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 12:24 pm
"Um... no thanks; I'd rather stand." He said backing away slightly. "I had enough with sitting in my monk training." He laughed nervously as he stood there. Okay that was pretty freaky but the fact that I can conjure a tiger out of my head isn't much better. he though to himself.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 12:32 pm
A bit dissapointed not able to be of service he turned back to the form he usually had, well exapt still being bald. No need to make them even edger by sprouting hair all of the sudden.
Taking a step back not to intrude further he cleared his throat with a very fake sounding cough.

He looked between the three.
"A priest, a talking tiger and a... Plue. All criminals."
He shrugged. Criminals didn´t bother him since the Lab was supposed to be leagal, and he had himself had to do some minor things in order to get by.  

FreakForce

Kupo ninja

Newbie Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 12:36 pm
"Hey, I'm not a criminal; I'm a rave master, I destroy things that are evil." Haru said puffing out his cheeks in a small fit. He was getting tired of the people in Byako and was ready for a change of pace.

"Not that if we were really criminals, I'd have knocked your block off." Tobias said with a false smile. He cracked his knuckles standing there with that smile. "I'd suggest you take it back before I really get into a fit of anger."

"Bwah-oh." Plue said diving under Haru's shirt to hisde out.  
Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 43 44 45 46 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games