Welcome to Gaia! ::

Numenore - A LOTR Community

Back to Guilds

Tags: Lotr, Tolkien 

Reply Mittalmar - Original Archives
Guild Photo Album (post your pics!) Alphabetical Order! ^^ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 77 78 79 80 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Khorkalba

PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2004 1:06 pm
Nienna of the Valar
I play video games too much... xp

So did I before joining Gaia.
I was addicted to Medal Of Honor for about a year; and before that it was Cossacks. xd  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2004 3:56 pm
*huggles his newly acquired LOTR: Third Age copy* Amazing game, canon-whoring, but a godamn nice game!  

Menegil
Vice Captain

Vendie

PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2004 6:50 pm
Menegil
*huggles his newly acquired LOTR: Third Age copy* Amazing game, canon-whoring, but a godamn nice game!

*wishes she had a playstation or gamecube* crying  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2004 7:37 pm
Vendie
Menegil

*wishes she had a playstation or gamecube* crying

Get an X-Box. I don't own one but I think it is a better system.  

Onoj

Zurgi

PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2004 7:57 pm
Eww! Xbox! I prefer PS2 over Xbox. It really depends on what kind of games you like though.

I use our GameCube more often than the PS2 or Xbox, but that's mainly because if there's a game I want that's available multi-platform, I ask for GameCube since my brother always hogs the PS2. And the Xbox is just shunned.

Probably because we don't have near as many Xbox games.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2004 8:05 pm
Zurgiea
Eww! Xbox! I prefer PS2 over Xbox. It really depends on what kind of games you like though.

I use our GameCube more often than the PS2 or Xbox, but that's mainly because if there's a game I want that's available multi-platform, I ask for GameCube since my brother always hogs the PS2. And the Xbox is just shunned.

Probably because we don't have near as many Xbox games.

I'm beginning to suspect that you have what they call "money"...

Anyway, I have an Xbox. I like it. That doesn't count for much though, because I've never played any of the other systems. sweatdrop  

Nimbrethil

Onoj

PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2004 8:05 pm
Yeah XBox is made for first person shooter games but that is only because it is owned by microsoft and first person shooters and the basis of Microsoft software.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2004 8:33 pm
I have an Xbox.

And I want The Third Age, I'll think I'll ask my dad for it for Christmas. Or possibly my birthday in January...hmmm.  

Kementari

Falathrim

PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2004 10:17 pm
X-box makes me cry at night.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2004 5:25 am
I have a PS2.. I don't really know anything about xbox since I've never played one. Well, except that every other 15 year old boy is obsessed with Halo. XD

I want the Third Age game too. I'm hoping it's better than the ROTK game. eek  

Melian

Caeleste

PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2004 5:25 am
Falathrim
X-box makes me cry at night.

Which is why I want a PS2.
The games are better for GameCube and PS2.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2004 6:57 am
I have a PS2. I've tried an Xbox before but just couldn't get used to it... sweatdrop As for the GameCube, of the three consoles it seems to have the worst variety of games (in my opinion).  

Khorkalba

Slacktopian

Girl-Crazy Smoker

PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2004 7:41 am
I have a PS2 and GameCube. The GC is for everyone, but the PS2 is in my room. Mainly because I don't want my parents or small children to see GTA. sweatdrop I mostly play RPGs, but I also play action-adventure games. 3nodding

I heart Zelda, Metroid, Final Fantasy, Legacy of Kain, Harvest Moon, and Grand Theft Auto. 3nodding whee heart  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2004 8:25 am
I just have a PS2, I like it. I have played a GC, but i couldnt get used to the conrols, thats why I like the PS2. The control is very simple.

I never played an Xbox, though.  

Thaxul

Khorkalba

PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2004 8:30 am
thaxul
I just have a PS2, I like it. I have played a GC, but i couldnt get used to the conrols, thats why I like the PS2. The control is very simple.

I never played an Xbox, though.

The Xbox is the worst for controls. gonk  
Mittalmar - Original Archives

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 77 78 79 80 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games