Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Recycle bin (Sound/Grass/Organization) [LOCKED]
Gohma and Tokuno's Home Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 252 253 254 255 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ducttape_Bandit

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 8:44 am

"And I only blocked your chakra network for you hands cause you said you were going to rip someones internal organ out."
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 8:44 am

(OOC// I guess we don't sweatdrop )
Kitsune gasped and began to shake her head. "No one would ever do that....why would someone even think of doing that. That would have put her life in danger...." She was shocked at that.

Kieff

Cold winter angel

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 8:45 am

(destiny sits on the floor with a humongous grin on her face)i thought i was gunna loose another ni-san good thing you came back cuz i was gunna miss the chunin exams to go find youif you didnt return but you didnt...noone did....please! im sorry for causing so much trouble(scratches the back of her head)(ears are down and tails dont move)
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 8:46 am

Tokuno noticed his eyes and gasped. "What happened!" He said loudly. "Since when have your eyes been dark red?" Tokuno looked intently for anysign of green. Sighing softly he shook his head. "I guess we have alot to talk about huh."

Je Suis Oeufs Fous

Oni_Soul

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 8:46 am

"YOU WANTED TO YOU a*****e!!"

looking at kitsune.

"IF THIS IS YOUR "EVERYONES NICE HERE" TOWN....THATS BULLSHIT!!"
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 8:47 am

everyone that wants to know the turth go read the TraingGround thread!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oni_Soul

sun-xero

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 8:48 am

*jinkun got up and was surprised by all the people that where in the house* " Wow i didnt know you were this popular destiny. I didnt mean to upset Destiny, all i was doing was sparing with her. i hope i havnt made any more enemies besides aqua."*jinkun glares at Aqua*

Name: Jinkun Hyuuga

"They are nice! I promise....You just need to calm down....I..." Kitsune was trying her best to calm Mikyo down. "They're not bad! I promise...why would I lie?"

Kieff

ThePheonixGuardian

Ikkie pushed the swearing kid against the wall "DON'T EVER TALK TO A LADY LIKE THAT! and i've been in this village since I was born so don't talk about it like that!"

Gohma heard the yelling and walked into the living room. "Hey!" He yelled over the noise. His eyes were pulsing dangerously. "Not. . . In. . . My. . . House." He said slowly but loudly.

Je Suis Oeufs Fous

Oni_Soul

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 8:50 am

"THE MASK!!!! THAT DAMN MASK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

mikyo pushed him aside and ran out the door leaving his guitar behide
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 8:51 am

STOP IT!!!! (destiny yelled over their voices) uh hem he is nice dont judge him on his cover or his circumstancesthats like what ryus sister did to me saying s**t bout fullbreeds and how perfect they are and s**t like that he did nnothing wrong he only tryed to help that voice was not his own it wasnt his scent aquasi and so your the overprotective crazy barber guy huh?(raises eyebrow but is still furious at thier aqusations)

Cold winter angel

Kieff

"C'mon you guys, please don't start this......" Kitsune pleaded, "This town isn't bad..." Kitsune grabbed his guitar, and chased after him.

Gohma sat down slowly behind Destiny and frowned. Nudging her gently to get her attention he smiled.

Je Suis Oeufs Fous

ThePheonixGuardian

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 8:52 am

The clone fell down and *POOF* "There goes a good clone...."
Recycle bin (Sound/Grass/Organization) [LOCKED]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 252 253 254 255 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games