Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Recycle bin (Sound/Grass/Organization) [LOCKED]
The Hidden Power of Clan Yokoshima Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 104 105 106 107 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rikku Mage

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 8:28 pm

"Ozzy can you run fast?" she asked "I'll follow him but I can't let him see me!" Miharu flew out of the window and followed Gohma by the shadows
PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 8:29 pm

Gohma felt Zetsumei beside him. He could feel his thoughts and he knew what he was doing was wrong. He stopped and sat on a log on the edge of the forest thinking silently.

Je Suis Oeufs Fous

Rikku Mage

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 8:31 pm

Miharu stopped a bit back and crawled to a nearer tree! She was certain that she hasn't been seen
PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 8:31 pm

Zetsumei was relived. He knew that Gohma would make the right choice.

Je Suis Oeufs Fous

Je Suis Oeufs Fous

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 8:32 pm

"Why am I such a fool Zetsumei..." He whispered quietly. "Why did I do that to her?"
PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 8:33 pm

ozzy appeared behind miharu "hmmm"

riotb0y

Rikku Mage

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 8:35 pm

Miharu pulled Ozzy to the floor "sssssssshhhhh and listen!!" she said while looking at Gohma
PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 8:35 pm

You made a mistake. If she is a true friend then she will let you make it back up. I believe that I may have put a wedge into your relationship. Zetsumei projected with no emotion. You will fix the problem. I have faith.

Je Suis Oeufs Fous

riotb0y

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 8:36 pm

ozzy looked at her "what if i dont??"
PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 8:37 pm

"I wouldn't blame her if she never forgave me. I don't deserve her." He whispered back to Zetsumei's answer. He stood suddenly and began walking back to the village. "Let's go Zetsumei. I have to apologize. I can't keep doing this to her she deserves better than that."

Je Suis Oeufs Fous

Rikku Mage

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 8:37 pm

"I'll slice you in two with my shuriken!!" Miharu whispered "Dumb Fluffy why can't he speak??"
PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 8:39 pm

Miharu grabbed Ozzy's neck and jumped to some bushes "Oh no!! What now?? He can't see us!" Miharu whispered nervously

Rikku Mage

riotb0y

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 8:40 pm

ozzy sighed "go talk to him"
PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 8:42 pm

"Shut up!" Miharu whispered putting her hand on his mouth! She would be death if he found her there

Rikku Mage

Kairi2Mage

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 8:45 pm

Shu appeared in the bushes next to Ozzy "What's happening?" she whispered looking at Gohma
Recycle bin (Sound/Grass/Organization) [LOCKED]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 104 105 106 107 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games