Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply Randomness is a Virtue!
Please Introduce Yourselves! (NEW MEMBERS AND OLD) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 268 269 270 271 272 273 ... 397 398 399 400 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Will you introduce?
Yes I love meeting new people!
73%
 73%  [ 971 ]
I'm to drunk to remember who I am!
26%
 26%  [ 359 ]
Total Votes : 1330

Dagger1819

PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2009 1:08 pm
eek welcome  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2009 1:18 pm
name's Lorin, and yes, I'm a dude. I despise people pronouncing it "Lah-ren" when it's pronounced "Lo-rin" kay? I prefer to go by "shawn." much easier to pronounce and spell. razz I lyk cookies, apple juice, sleeping, and killing zombies. xd

Oh yes, and I'm in Pearl City, Hawaii. Come visit me sometime.  

Just Call Me Shan

Dangerous UFO

25,300 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Hotblooded Hero 50

Jedi Master Acey

8,900 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2009 3:44 pm
welcome mrgreen  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2009 6:47 pm
Hey guys, I'm Ivan and let's get 2 things clear. I am not Russian, nor am I crazy (RA2 reference).

anyways, I lurk around the WTG, Q&A, Word Games and the Sports forum.  

TheKillShot

5,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Kaiyra

6,400 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2009 7:19 pm
TheKillShot
Hey guys, I'm Ivan and let's get 2 things clear. I am not Russian, nor am I crazy (RA2 reference).

welcome mrgreen can I still say your russian?  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2009 11:34 pm
TheKillShot

my friend wants to be russian.  

tsubakino

Korny Kisses

7,150 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2009 12:32 am

Ҟorny Șays...

Evenin everybody! surprised Well I suppose it is early morning here but :].

Anywho, hello everyone! I'm Korny, and would love to be addressed as so ^^. I will respond to other things, but Korny is most appropriate thanks! I've been on gaia, about three years this month actually! If you're to lazy to do the math that means I'ma 06 member :]. Hehe, gaia is like my addiction, a very bad one in which sometimes I think I should be cut off from but I love it so much. Haha.

Well, I'm a very friendly person, and love to talk with people! I'm usually really nice unless I'm in a bad mood @_@. Which I'm not often! Joking around and horsing around is just me! I love to go out and have fun with my friends and boyfriend. Umm, something that kinda differs me is that I'm bisexual so ladies, forgive me if I ever hit on you D: I try not to, considering I have a boyfriend creature whom I love very much <3
Umm, I'm very active and well yeah... random is me too! If you want to learn more just check out my profile, I have a wall of text there. Don't be afraid to comment me or PM me! I totally love it :3 Mmmmkay that's about it!! Bai!! ;D

heart Korny

PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2009 1:24 am
-A Korny Addiction-

Ҟorny Șays...

Evenin everybody! surprised Well I suppose it is early morning here but :].

Anywho, hello everyone! I'm Korny, and would love to be addressed as so ^^. I will respond to other things, but Korny is most appropriate thanks! I've been on gaia, about three years this month actually! If you're to lazy to do the math that means I'ma 06 member :]. Hehe, gaia is like my addiction, a very bad one in which sometimes I think I should be cut off from but I love it so much. Haha.

Well, I'm a very friendly person, and love to talk with people! I'm usually really nice unless I'm in a bad mood @_@. Which I'm not often! Joking around and horsing around is just me! I love to go out and have fun with my friends and boyfriend. Umm, something that kinda differs me is that I'm bisexual so ladies, forgive me if I ever hit on you D: I try not to, considering I have a boyfriend creature whom I love very much <3
Umm, I'm very active and well yeah... random is me too! If you want to learn more just check out my profile, I have a wall of text there. Don't be afraid to comment me or PM me! I totally love it :3 Mmmmkay that's about it!! Bai!! ;D

heart Korny

welcome!  

Jedi Master Acey

8,900 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Noob wrangler 100

KELOWEE

PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2009 1:47 am
my name is chloe, age 13, im from singapore 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2009 1:49 am
x-Scenery-x
my name is chloe, age 13, im from singapore 3nodding

'Allo and welcome, feel free to explore the wonders of the guild biggrin  

Jedi Master Acey

8,900 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Noob wrangler 100

kikenna_gekai

PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2009 6:15 am
Mornin'... [/yawn]
Name's kikenna_gekai. Alot of people call me Kabu-neko and Oreo, because I'm always roleplaying a catlike version of Kabuto Yakushi or plain ol' black and white Orochimaru. I ♥ them both to death. Probably my death specifically.
Anyway, I want to be a surgeon, hence making me a medical nerd. I read science textbooks for fun, etc. and do random research like how SEMs work. Don't know what that is? It's okay. I forgive you. Oh, and I was like this before I knew Kabuto, by the way. >__<
I'm loving Gaia right now, the roleplays, the randomness, the mostly nice people here...
But I'm seriously busy with summer school work and college stuff, too! In other words, I have a life (sort of) and I will accomplish my dreams. But enough about me...

♥ kikenna_gekai

PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2009 6:18 am
Welcome mrgreen  

Dagger1819

patgd08

PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2009 7:37 am
welcomes ^^  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2009 8:50 am
Thankies. This is gonna be fun. >u<  

kikenna_gekai

patgd08

PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2009 9:00 am
indeed ^^  
Randomness is a Virtue!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 268 269 270 271 272 273 ... 397 398 399 400 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games