Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
FROZEN GUARD (Come here before entering) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 268 269 270 271 272 273 ... 473 474 475 476 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 5:55 am

((We all know blade will find a way to run away...too bad the barrier was not air tight))
PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 6:17 am

"I have no loss, no query of mind..."

Mifune stepped through the Cloud Village border, his headband resting solely on his forehead. With every step into the dirt, he sank a bit more.
Mifune had changed. His hair was now blonde, and much longer at that.
It flowed in the windy day as he hoisted his Katana sack over his shoulder and continued to walk to the village gates...

Sojiro_ReducedEarth

jedimastersonic

Dangerous Guildsman

8,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 7:42 am

Jedi watched the fight between Susumu and blade. "i hope she doesn't waste to much chakra," Jedi sat down on his dragons head and meditated.
PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 7:50 am

Lenon's biggest puppet shot out in front of him and the senbon bounced harmlessly off of the armor on it's chest. It was big enough to shield Lenon so that the poison senbon would go to the side, although the limbs had opened up and flattened out so now the puppet looked like a tower of squares.

((Yes, that's what I meant by 'circled'.))

lenon01

Dangerous Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Timid 100

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 7:55 am

((oh ... anyway i still think I can cause more damage than you))

Jack looked and saw that his attack was in vain.
"a more explosive shot is required" he thought moving his fingers.

Scorpion spun it's claws firing 2 screw shaped kunai with explosives at the end towards lenon. Scorpion then reeled backwards dissipating into Jack's scroll
PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 8:01 am

((Maybe. Who knows? You've been here longer, though, and probably have more experience than me with puppets...was Zeramaru actually like Sasori?))

Lenon threw two senbon on a direct course toward the screw kunai (-_-) and stepped a little to the left.

lenon01

Dangerous Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Timid 100

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 9:16 am

(i'm gonna go with yes......and blade was a former rock kage, and is experianced in his fighting.....so who knows which way this will go......)
PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 10:41 am

Jedi noticed the scorpion puppet attacking lenon and sighed. "i would hate to destroy that puppet after id said to not attack lenon." Jedi took out a scroll with a name on it. " but then i like destroying things."

jedimastersonic

Dangerous Guildsman

8,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Hygienic 200

BLADE SWIFTKNIFE

PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 3:05 pm

(The lava pool destroys everything from inside and out of the barrier)
PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 7:06 pm

(( the only similarity with Zeramaru and sasori would be puppets but I like to blow things up more than kill.))

The screw kunai thanks to weight kept on its course and crashed then exploded.

Jack then fled back into the village.
((blade i was on the wall so i suppose i wont get hurt and so was the puppet ))

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

Eris5

PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 7:09 pm

((many people that want to rp in the 5 years ahead please don't come to this topic right now. Blade and I started this fight before the time skip so thats when it takes place. and blade please reply to my rp post. I wanna see where else this fight goes. oh and if the lava goes outside of the barrier then much of the cloud has been burnt.))
PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 7:09 pm

BLADE SWIFTKNIFE
(The lava pool destroys everything from inside and out of the barrier)

((Doesn't that defeat the point of a barrier if things can get out...and If lava can get out means Blade can get out. Just saying))

Masumi H Dekata

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 7:15 pm

((Opinion only but shouldent your living wall block it))
PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 8:53 pm

((Susumu. once atop the metal gates she stays relatively safe from the lava but would rather not see is Blade can destroy the gates so she jumps into the air. Looking like she is about to dive into the lava Susumu makes a number of hand seals and lands on a disk of whirling wind Fuuton: Tei Hakusha (Wind Release: Air Riding) She is able to balance quite well upon this wind disk while standing. She charges right at him her hair blowing wildly in the wind. As she approaches Blade with such great speed she builds up chakra in her fist then once in punching distance she whips her fist towards his stomach and explodes the chakra in her fist Gouwan - Strong Arm ))

Suddenly, Blade Swiftknife activates his sharingan during Susmus Gouwan fist attack. In doing so, the Sharingan allows Blade to dodge Susmus charka attack before it reached him. During that short time period, when Susmus was making her move against Blade Swiftknife, their was a 5 meter gap between the two ninjas. Wasting no time, Blade did a side turn towards the right and launched himself in mid air so his body would be right next to Susmu. Meanwhile, Blade whispers something into Susmu ear as he makes his way to another rock. “Come on baby, is that the best you got!?” The sky starts to darken around the cloud village as the lava pool destroys everything in its path.

BLADE SWIFTKNIFE

lenon01

Dangerous Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 8:59 pm

((Nice RPing, both of you! And Havok, we will finish this five years in the future. xD Sorry for the spam.))
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 268 269 270 271 272 273 ... 473 474 475 476 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games