Welcome to Gaia! ::

All Plays Role Playing Guild ::: With posts over 9000!!!!!!

Back to Guilds

Reply Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)
The Vampire Manor [OPEN!! :'D]] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What you be?
Vamp
56%
 56%  [ 14 ]
Human
16%
 16%  [ 4 ]
Minor Demon
8%
 8%  [ 2 ]
Halfy >:3
20%
 20%  [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 25

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 7:05 pm
Bou ran silently, her hand still in Kyoiya's. It didn't slow them. They ran pretty far, up into the mountains. Bou hadn't hunted in weeks, she could drain 6 bears.
"Alright, well, i haven't hunted in a while. A couple weeks. " She commented. They stopped. Bou gasped at the view.
They were on a mountain peak, it was snowing. THey could see the valley under them.

Tuesday smiled, seeing Annika through Lilli's thoughts.
I'm just reading, do you want me to come up? He asked, lying cooly. He was actually pacing outside, right below Lilli's window.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 8:56 pm
Klara gawked at the SUV that drove up and stopped in front of them.
This monster looked expensive! Her family traveled so much; material things were more of a hassle than they were worth.
Everything they owned tended to be small enough to carry. Books, necklaces, knickknacks, maps, photos.
“Seriously? You could have gotten a two seater with busted windows and I wouldn’t have cared. This..seems kind of over the top.” Klara commented. She felt kinda embarrassed. Ben just smiled. Charismatic…Klara thought, looking at him.
She had tried to put her bag away herself but a man jumped out from the car and took it from her, placing it in the trunk.
“Um thank you.” Klara said. The man smiled before getting back into the driver seat.

The engine started and Klara looked out of the window up at the place she had called home for so long. The huge Mansion her entire family used to stay at.
Traveling so much when she was younger she didn’t really feel the need to leave.
Not to mention she feared that if she left, even for a few days, Klaash would forget her and find a pretty girlfriend. Klara smiled at the childish thought. She no longer felt that way…about him.

Klara turned away from the window and looked back to Ben. He seemed so at ease in the large SUV, like it could be his home if he wished. Glancing down at his waist she saw the absence of a seatbelt. It really didn’t matter, she wasn’t wearing one either. She slid away from the window, closer to Ben.

haruxxx
Crew

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 9:15 pm
Fighting a smile, Ben tried to casually ignore her comment. Of course he would spend pointless money. Over the years, he'd found his way into quite a sum of money though it was spread throughout several different account under a few different names.
Klara slid away from her window, closer to Ben. He was then, staring out his window. He looked back to her, and flashed his crooked grin. Ben pulled her onto his lap, wrapping his arms around her.
"You're sweeter than rainbow kisses and cuter than a belly-button on a bumble bee," Ben laughed softly. It was something Rosalie had used to say. He thought it was funny.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 9:24 pm
"Take your time. I asked Daisuke to check up on the kid and he just said he'd take care of him. We have nothing to worry about," Kyoiya said, as they walked through the snow.
"It's wonderful," Kyoiya breathed, the valley was a sight to take in.
"I'm sorry... but I really need a smoke," Kyoiya said, shakily. He loosed his from her's.
"One thing first," Kyoiya turned back to Bou. He caressed her cheek, and kissed her, full on the lips. It was probably more than she expected. They hadn't kissed like this in a while. He missed it.
After he finally pulled away he teased, "You hate when I taste like smoke."

Kyoiya pulled out a cigarette and placed it between his lips. Cupping one hand over the end, he lit it with the other. It would calm him down, like it always did.

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

haruxxx
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 9:31 pm
Klara laughed too. Had she heard that before? Had he made that up? She tried to think of all the songs, rhymes and stories it might have been in but couldn’t place it.
“I wasn’t aware bumble bees had belly buttons. I’ll trust you in their cuteness though.” Klara said still laughing faintly.
“Should I know it? Or is it made up?” Klara asked, feeling stupid she had to.
She thought about the position they were in. The last time she was sitting on someone’s lap in a car it was her mother and she was about five. She would refrain from saying this to Ben however.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 9:57 pm
Ben laughed softly at her curiousity.
"Well, it's made up. My sister, Rosalie used to say it to me. She made it up," Ben thought back to when they were younger, probably four, their aunt had laughed when she'd said it. It was one of the times he actually remembered any of his parent's sibling's.
"Judging by how slow this guy is driving, we should be there in actually around 45 minutes. The cabin is a resort I chose is up in the mountains, and we're having someone marry us so I guess it can be official," Ben laughed. He was getting used to acting officially. In the past, with Oiya, they'd never planned on getting married. In her eyes it would've wasted time, and been a hassle.

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

haruxxx
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 6:05 am
“Oh, I see. Rosalie was very imaginative.” Klara smiled. He loves Rose so much. She thought. Sometimes she forgot he had a sister other than Lilli. Ben, Rose and Lilli all used to be together as a faimly.

Wow that long? She thought as she gave a slight nod at what he had said.
She again glanced out from the window expecting to see familiar scenery. Everything she saw was new now.
The mountains were a pretty good location for a vampire couple.
They’d be virtually unnoticed in their eating habits. She thought of all the animals that could be hiding around cabins. Bears... Klara hoped.
“That’s good. I don’t understand why we need a someone to ‘marry’ us. It seems unnecessary, don’t you think? They aren’t the ones binding us. We are.” Klara asked while playing with a piece of Ben's dark hair by his neck.
“Do you think its possible you could marry yourself away? If you had the qualifications?” Klara joked.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 4:29 pm
Ben laughed, "I'm sure we could do it ourselves, we don't have to have someone we don't even know, needless to say care for, marry us. I can call and tell him just to not come..."
To Ben, and Klara, apparently, the ceremonial legal 'wedder' was unnecessary.

After awhile, Ben noticed they were nearly there.
"We're going to get their sooner than I thought," Ben's facial expression lit up.

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 8:16 pm
Bou smiled, then plucked the cig out of his hand before he took a full drag. She held it in her hand, while her free one grabbed his neck, pulling him to her, kissing him full on the lips. They hadn't kissed like this in for what seemed like forever. It was actually a few weeks. The space between her and Kyoiya was unbearable. It was like ripping half of her away.
After a minute, she crushed the cig in her hand, then dropped it, bringing her other hand to his face.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 9:13 pm
Kyoiya kept himself for sulking about the wasted cigarette. He was too busy focusing on her lips. Like magnets, his lips locked to her's.
"I missed this," Kyoiya said, taking a breath. Grabbing her thighs, Kyoiya hitched her onto his hips. Almost purposely, he fell back onto the ground, so Bou straddled him. They seemed to fit together in this way, too.

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

haruxxx
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 2:38 pm
Klara stared at Ben for a moment or two before saying anything in reply.
Was he joking with her and she just couldn’t tell? She just dropped it and decided to wait it out to see what happened…or until she saw what happened.
"We're going to get their sooner than I thought," Ben noted after some time had passed.
Klara’s eyes drifted to the windows. Yep. Absolutely nothing looks familiar. Well, actually, it all looks the same really. Klara thought.
The whole drive all there really were was trees and more trees.
A wall of green and brown was constantly on either side of them.
“Ah! I’m so excited!” She’d said for the fifth time, grabbing Ben’s hand suddenly she gave it a squeeze.
Leaning in she gave him a quick peck on the cheek out of giddiness.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 3:52 pm
Bou laughed to herself, she'd never thought about having sex in the snow. This was a first.
She greedily yanked his shirt out of the way, then started kissing his neck, moving down to his chest, then to his hips, and back up to his mouth.

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 6:42 pm
Kyoiya laughed, "I kind of needed that," he referred to his shirt.
"It's my turn," He said, playful. Pulling her face close to his, he kissed her jaw, down to her neck, to her shoulder, her collarbone.
Kyoiya unbuttoned his pants, and slowly, kicked them off. It seemed so long since he was in this situation.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 6:47 pm
Bou smiled.
"You'll live." She muttered, taking her shirt off quickly. She pushed down her pants, kicking them off.

Bou lay in the snow, only covered by her clothes. She laughed, her breath visible.
"I never thought i'd be ******** in the snow." She said, then leaned up to kiss Kyoiya's jaw.

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 6:59 pm
Ben couldn't help but kiss her back, now that she'd started it. Playfully, he leaned in, and kissed her neck, moving to jaw, to her chin, then her lips. Fully kissing her on the lips, Ben fought back his grin. He paused.
"We should save this, for later. We'll have more time," He said, then the car came to a stop.
"You're here," came the driver's voice. Ben opened the door, pulling Klara along with him as he jumped out. Their luggage was already beside them.
"Call me, Mr. Nicholas, when you'd like to be picked up," the driver said, climbing back into the vehicle.
"Thank you," Ben said before he shut his door. The engine started, then the SUV was gone.
"We should go check in. I have a reservation. The room is really big and there's a jacuzzi in the center of it," Ben told Klara, picking up the luggage.

Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games