Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Vampire Mansion Revived (Open, could use some Humans...) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 268 269 270 271 272 273 ... 308 309 310 311 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

soccerplayer0909

2,750 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 2:13 pm

Smiling she mods before putting her hand on Krista's shoulder "Everyone has soemone who cares about them, and you will find that one person for you. Though for now you're part of the small family we have here until you decide to leave and go to live with other humans' she say's softly before smilling again.
PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 2:26 pm

Krista looked at her and realized she was probably right. She would find someone, but the question is when would it happen? But that was not that point. "Thank you... I'm a little tired and need to sleep. Is there anywhere here I could sleep?"

xXPhantom-Blue-RoseXx

soccerplayer0909

2,750 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 2:33 pm

Nodding she helps her up beforestarting for the stairs upstairs "There are a few rooms free upstairs on the first and second floor" she say's with a smile "I don't know if i've instoduced myself but my name is Haru".
PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 2:40 pm

"OK..." She bowed herself in front of Haru, just to be polite then rose up again. "My name's Krista. Could you lead me to one the rooms that are empty? I still don't know my way around very well."

xXPhantom-Blue-RoseXx

soccerplayer0909

2,750 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2009 3:07 pm

Nodding she shows Krista to the second floor, most of the room doors were closed, while some others were open. Those that were open she could see how big they were, with the nice decorations and furniture also. Walking down a bout half way down the hall she opens one of the closed door and waits for Krista to walk in first.
PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2009 3:13 pm

Krista walks in the room that Haru opened and looked around. It wasn't too bad, as it actually suited her quite well. There was even a pretty view from the window. "Thanks Haru." She turned to her with a smile.

xXPhantom-Blue-RoseXx

soccerplayer0909

2,750 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2009 3:25 pm

Smilling happily she keeps her fangs out of view before walking over to the window to open it to let air in. "There are so many rooms that haven't been used in so long, it's about time they had people in them" Haru say's with a small laugh and a childish smile.
PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2009 3:41 pm

"I don't really mind... it's fine the way it is." She sat on the bed and stroked the blanket, which was quite soft. Krista wondered what Haru was and she hoped she didn't mind her asking. "Um... Haru? If you don't mind me asking, are you a human... or a vampire. I understand if you don't want to answer."

xXPhantom-Blue-RoseXx

soccerplayer0909

2,750 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2009 3:46 pm

"No it's okay, I don't mind answering you're question, I think you saw what went on outside" she say's before sighing and turning to look at Krista. "In this house there are maybe half a dozen humans and the rest of us are all vampires, myself included" Haru say's before fixing her hair before looking back outside.
PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2009 3:53 pm

"I see... that's all I need to know." She laid on her back and wondered what kind of people she would know here. But for right now, she was really tired. "I think I should go to sleep. That's for showing me here."

xXPhantom-Blue-RoseXx

soccerplayer0909

2,750 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2009 3:55 pm

Nodding Haru makes her way to the door "Just make sure to watch out for some of the other guests that are here not all vampires are as friendly as myself, Charles and a few others that are here" Haru say's before wlaking out and closing the door behind herself.
PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2009 4:01 pm

"Right. I'll be sure to be careful." Krista got under the blanket and closed her eyes, slowly falling into a slumber. She hoped that she wouldn't get into much trouble.

xXPhantom-Blue-RoseXx

child-of-hades9

PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2009 4:09 pm

((can you guys use another human who wants to be turned?))
PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2009 1:19 pm

(yeah we could join if you want to)

Smilling as she walked down to the kitchen Haru sighs before thinking about everything. Getting some blood to drink she left the chefs to there final preperations for the wedding before she went and helped/supervise what was going on with the final things outside near the waterfall. Watching everything she smiles before heading up to her room to make sure all her stuff where it was needed to be and was ready for when she wanted to put it on.

soccerplayer0909

2,750 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Crayola4TheColorBlind

PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2009 5:44 pm

Name:Larka Tenjou
Human or Vamp: Human
Background:its to vile and sad to share
Description (Or Picture): User Image
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 268 269 270 271 272 273 ... 308 309 310 311 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games