Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Our Binding Legacy: The Celestial Kingdom Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 268 269 270 271 272 273 ... 354 355 356 357 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Which was better?
That Which Binds Us
53%
 53%  [ 8 ]
Our Binding Legacy: The Celestial Kingdom
46%
 46%  [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 15

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2009 9:29 pm
((Damnit, i work tonight in a few minutes...dont let all the action happen))

Keliah saw her attack didnt phase him as she flew down after Alastor and Kessaris, as she began to fly faster and faster phasing through Alastor enough to grab the jar, and phase through Kessaris. "Kess...I got the jar...finish him off" she told him as she free fell as well.  
PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2009 9:31 pm
Ricky used his wind manipulation to float in the air near Kessaris he had followed along not wanting to get involved unless needed "Either that or ask for help" He said to Nephilis's coment. He smiled at Alastor "You know your like a leach hard to get rid of and a pain in the a**" He said . He was lowering himself at the same speed as Kessaris and Alastor.  

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200

Maha clone

PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2009 9:36 pm
"Nephilis your doing that fake punching thing again." Riko held the island up, not hard at all to where she points two fingers at Alastor and shoots lighting at him with speeds not compared to anything at all. She had gotten way faster and now she was lowered to watching her boyfriend, who was the prime leader of Shale now, falling through the air. "You know he makes me want to find something better to do with my life, Nephilis. Sometimes I think the things I say don't sink in." Riko looked over her shoulder, still in her daily tank top and short skirt with her boots.  
PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2009 9:36 pm
Samara was awakened by the adorable face of a toddler, just over two. He was looking at her with Nephilis' eyes, smiling at her with that of Samara's. "Well, now how did you get out of your bed?" she said in a playful voice.  

The Lacey Bear

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2009 9:43 pm
(The great five. Me, Alyss, Lacey, Rayne and Masta. Like old times.)

Kessaris looked away from Riko to Keliah who had the jar, then to Alastor who's eyes were white. He was thinking and understanding something but what? His eyes return to normal, but his body wasn't.

"That maybe true Ricky, but your worse. You're pathetic..." He looks back to Kessaris. "Remember this!?" Alastor opens his hand and stretches it outward past him to Keliah. "I told you you're an enemy and that I will kill you!!!"

Kessaris only looks at him and his jaw drops. Somehow, he had gotten his power. He could absorb residual aura from the area around him. "What the ********!!!" Kessaris cursed in a deeper, more coarse voice. Age had taken it's toll. "How'd you ******** do that!"

"I have my ways!!" Alastor said. He looked back, noticing they had almost 20,000 more feet until the big splash. "Now, c'mere Keliah!!"

~~~

"You'll be paying reparations for this island with you life Riko...the island is still falling..." Nephilis looks up, noticing that things like trees, stones, even people were beginning to fall off of the edge of the almost vertical island. Nephilis eyes go white and he formulates a plan. "We need something in the middle to keep it up, but what....ahh! We need Ricky! Kess!!! Get Ricky!!"  
PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2009 9:45 pm
(Finally back and into instant Action! Tezu spirit lives!)

In the mountains of Tenshu, a man sat there under the pressuring water fall. Meditating his mind. The man was about 6,3" inches tall and 150 lbs. His mind wandered a bit but was brought back with a stable aura. "Its time" as Silva focused and resonated a wavering sound of air. as it split the water fall from the top to the bottom. and then poured with pressure again.  

Miluion Feredir

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2009 9:48 pm
((Please dont try to go too far without me, I have to go to work...someone can snatch the residue))

Keliah's eyes widened as she threw the jar to Kessaris as she lit her whole body on fire, so if Alastor was to touch her, he'd burn. "Cover your ears you guys" as she placed mental barriers around their heads as she begin to whistle, the destructive supersonic whistle traveling towards Alastor.  
PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2009 9:50 pm
Ricky looks at Kessaris "How the hell am I supposed to stop an island from falling" He said. He sighed using his wind to propell him up again. "Alright weather don't fail me now" He said. He puts his hands in the air making a huge updraft trying to level out the island. He could feel what he was doing taking it's tole on him. ~If anyone has any idea's now would be a good time~ He pprojected to anyone who could hear it. He focused more making the updraft stronger.  

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200

The Lacey Bear

PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2009 9:53 pm
Rouvellion giggled and squished his mother's cheeks together playfully. Samara laughed at his antics before beginning to wonder where Nephilis was. Still, she couldn't help but smile at her son. "Let's go get some breakfast. What do you say?" she said, to which he responded with giggles and claps.  
PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2009 10:01 pm
~You don't...you keep it floating. Okay, you're on the right track, but we're going to need a hole in the bottom of the island. Once that's done, send a current of water into the hole. The pressure at the bottom will be less than the pressure at the top creating a somewhat infinite fountain. That'll keep it from falling.~ Nephilis giggles. ~Only problem is the ground is unstable since the residue is gone....we can't blow a hole in it. Someone has to go cut a hole in it carefully~

~~~

Kessaris turns around hearing only shards of what Keliah had said before the rest was blocked by her precaution. He turns around, saying, "What?" only to have the jar smack him in the face, breaking his nose. The jar continues upward and is caught by Alastor, who nods.

"Thank you cousin. Adios." Alastor teleports down near Nephilis and smiles. "Miss me!?" He puts the jar down and begins to throw puches at him, only for him to block each one and send one at his chest.

"This time, Alastor, I'm going to...." He's stopped by an unseen force....  

Mahareshi

Miluion Feredir

PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2009 10:01 pm
"Silva, Silva where are you the ceremony is about to begin, if your late, you wont become a soldier!" as Charles walked around looking for Silva. Silva was calm and bringing as he was laying on the ground with a heavy ton of rocks on his chest... "Si...Silva what are you doing... lets go!" Silva opened his eyes and began to tumble the rocks on the ground surface. "Silva!" Silva arisen and took his uniform along with him as they ran to the Ceremony.  
PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2009 10:07 pm
Riko puts more into it and stabilizes it barely. "Thank you Ricky!" She yelled, her eyes going to white and kicking her body into over drive. "You didn't train me to life a flipping huge island, Nephilis! What kind of mentor are you!?" She yelled, laughing a little. Her voice was like a harmonic orchestra playing a beautiful symphony slowly. She had been going through extreme body changes and she had sometimes, on some cases, had to put her lessons on hold and sometimes was extremely sick.

~~~

Alyss woke up slowly, sighing a little when she noticed she had gotten no sleep last night. She heard Siofa moan in a dream and sigh, sleeping still. Her brother, Deron seemed to always sleep like a rock. The two, barely two year olds, were her life and joy now that she wasn't the Prime Leader anymore.  

Maha clone

Miluion Feredir

PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2009 10:22 pm
Silva and charles made way to the Ceremony in time and got there diploma as full fledged Soldiers of Tenshu. Silva was appointed to Riko... someone that didn't know much about. "Riko...huh..." as Silva walked around...  
PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2009 10:22 pm
Alastor gets up, grabs the jar and begins to walk off, his lips in a weird position. He seemed to be whistling at a frequency that could stop Nephilis from moving. He'd just picked up up from Keliah once she used it. He runs off into the forest, leaving everyone behind.

"Oh no you don't...." Kessaris teleports to Keliah and teleports to Riko who, at first, he seemed to pay no mind. He drops Keliah off by her and brushes off his long, dark brown trechcoat. Without saying a word, he takes of after Alastor. "Fix the island before it comes down you guys..."

"Sure...just carry the large a** island...fine. Let's go, trainee." Nephilis raises his hands and shakes the upcoming age from them. He focuses and the island comes to a powerful hault. If it were a car, the screech from the stopping tires would be heard for miles and miles. "Just....so you know Riko...I...I am a damn good teacher....aghhgg...." He lifts the island with all his might, but for what? He still had no one to cut the hole into the bottom. "Riko! I'm going to need...you to...cut the circle...into the bottom now!!!"  

Mahareshi

The Lacey Bear

PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2009 10:23 pm
Samara gets up from the bed, putting on a long robe to cover her satin nightgown. She reached down, picking Rouvellion up with a smile. "Time for breakfast!" she said happily as she began carrying him on her hip, heading towards the kitchen. "So, sweetheart, what should we have this morning? Eggs, or pancakes?"

"Pay-cays!" Rouvellion exclaimed happily.

"Paycays?" Samara chuckled. "Alright...paycays it is."

VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 268 269 270 271 272 273 ... 354 355 356 357 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games