Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
♥ ℓσνє мє єтєяηαℓ ♥ - Finis Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 268 269 270 271 272 273 ... 375 376 377 378 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Who's excited about the RP?
I am! :D
56%
 56%  [ 32 ]
I'm NOT
15%
 15%  [ 9 ]
Meh... :P
28%
 28%  [ 16 ]
Total Votes : 57

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 3:15 am
Airi Yuu

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Airi had to laugh at what he had said. "Tip over for good? What does that mean?" she teased.

She wrapped her arms around his neck as Hide lifted her in his arms and satt her in the car. Hide strapped her in and shut the door, leaning over through the window to kiss her gently on the lips. Airi swallowed and watched him as he rounded the car and slipped into the driver's seat. He drove a short way before they came to his summer cabin. Airi's eyes darted over it.

She nodded and glanced over at Hide. "I love it."

PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 5:22 am
DylanLeeKeith

User Image
Show ourselves to the world tonight,
cause we're no longer in disguise.

Just before Dylan could jump the few feet to his next vicitim he was knocked to the ground.
His growl was loud, and it echoed throughout the forest.
He glared up at the guy on top of him. He knew if he tried to push him off he'd fail and look like a fool but he was so thirsty it hurt.
"I need more," He growled again.

||Girrrrl. i can't read Chris from Curtis!||  

samanthaualani

samanthaualani

PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 5:28 am
VeronicaRoseMilton
User Image
Waiting for someone to change my life.
I think have found him.

Veronica smiled over at the girl nearby that had found her own wedding dress. She wasn't much older than herself. Probably early twenties at he most.
That was always the happiest moment. Finding the perfect dress, that actually fit. She sifted through some silver jewelary and Ravin pulled out some gold.
Gold could work with the dress. But shoes and jewelary.. would that over do it?
She took the heart necklace and exaimined it.
She was a fashionista, and now she could actually use her fashion knowledge for herself instead of hiding under baggy clothes.
"Possibly," She held onto the stuff but continued to look through some more.

PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 1:00 pm
Ravin Black

User ImageRavin continued to look with Veronica. There was some things she did think would look good with the dress, but she didn't tink that Veronica would like something antique. She seemed very modern and chique. Ravin was stuck in the past, in the days where knowledge was valued. Now it was just...beauty.

"I can't seem to find anything else," Ravin sighed. She held up a gold medallion. "What do you think of this?"

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

crayons 4 the color blind

Shirtless Elocutionist

PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 1:17 pm
User Image

Hunter Ryan Black

"No, you want more." great, Hunter was never good at the whole calming people down s**t. He was usually the one who needed the calming down. "Breath, it helps. But breath through your mouth so you can't smell anything. Don't act like me." Hunter hoped the last part would help infulence him to stop. Since they both knew Dylan wouldn't want to act like someone he disliked so much.  
PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 1:33 pm
DylanLeeKeith

User Image

"No, I need more Hunter, my throat is one fire..." Dylan didn't want to kill really, he was just so thirsty. The rational side of him was gone.
He inhaled deeply through his mouth, "Act like you?" Wait, of course.
Hunter was a killing machine. He didn't want that, "But my throat," He groaned. It was driving him mad.

samanthaualani

samanthaualani

PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 1:37 pm
VeronicaRoseMilton
User Image
I think have found him.

Veronica found a few things she liked. Not really for the dress though.
She looked at the jewelary and then back at what Ravin was holding.
"Hmm, actually. I think I'm gonna stick with this stuff." Gold was chill for a wedding right? Yeahh, of course. She hoped.

"Okay, so, Madi said she was on her way, but if you wanna go somewhere else I can just text her." She smiled.
"OH! I have to show you my ideas for your dress. I'll have to get the fabric and stuff. I'm not sure if Hunter has a sewing machine either..."

PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 2:29 pm
User Image

Hunter Ryan Black

"You need to learn self control at some point Dylan." Hunter shifted and slowly stood up. "One Dylan, one more. That's it."

(( >.< ))

Shirtless Elocutionist

samanthaualani

PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 2:31 pm
DylanLeeKeith

User Image

Dylan nodded, "Teach me then Hunter. Ravin, its hard to concentrate and learn from her.." He sighed, swallowing. It didn't help the burning.
Hunter stood up, his words rang in Dylans head as he lept to his feet and ran after the nearest human scent.
He attacked and drained her in seconds. Yeah, he wanted more but he had to restrain. He had to.

||tis chill love||  
PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 2:49 pm
Ravin Black

User Image"No, let's stay here. This place has some nice things. I think I'd like to get something else in black..."

She browsed through a few more dresses, listening as Veronica talked. "Well, where would we go for the fabric?"

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

samanthaualani

PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 2:53 pm
VeronicaRoseMilton
User Image
I think have found him.

Veronica sighed, that worked. It was a really cute store, expensive but she had the money. Her mother had given her quiet a lot when she left.
"Black? Love, don't you think you have enough black?" She giggled and thumbed through a rack of clothes.
"There's a store down the street with everything I'll need."

PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 2:59 pm
Ravin Black

User ImageRavin grinned and glanced back at Veronica. "Ah, but, my dear, one can never have enough black. It's a girl's best friend. It smoothes out those unwanted lumps and gives one the illusion of mystery."

Ravin joined Ronnie by her side, licking her lips. "Or, in my case, horror."
She winked at her friend.

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

Shirtless Elocutionist

PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 3:06 pm
User Image

Hunter Ryan Black

Hunter snorted at his sentence. "If you could keep your damn pants on around her it wouldn't be so hard." he grummbled as Dylan took down another human. Hunter stood where he was and waited to see what Dylan would do next. Apparently he was up for trying so that was a plus. Hunter walked over to him and looked around.  
PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 3:11 pm
DylanLeeKeith

User Image

Hunter came over to a kneeling Dylan he sighed and stood up when Hunter came close.
"I can keep my pants on thanks." He groaned from the burning in his throat.
"Its not always me going at her Hunter, she has a part in it too." A really big part.
"I've only been pushing her off all day," He shrugged. Not bragging, but he just wanted Hunter to see that it wasn't that he was a horny bad guy that was raping his little sister.

samanthaualani

samanthaualani

PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 3:14 pm
VeronicaRoseMilton
User Image
I think have found him.

"I guess so," She shrugged.
"I prefer color lately."
Before she had met Hunter, which was only days ago but still, she had only worn heavy clothes and dark colors. Of course, fashion was always her passion but Veronica couldn't wear all of the pretty things she adored with cuts, burns and bruises showing.

VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 268 269 270 271 272 273 ... 375 376 377 378 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games