Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply It Even Comes In a Can! [[Spam Forum]]
My Sanctuary... Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 268 269 270 271 272 273 ... 295 296 297 298 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ydna Wolf

Beloved Werewolf

PostPosted: Tue Aug 20, 2013 8:12 pm

Sucks I'm stuck in this one part on what to write T3T;;
PostPosted: Tue Aug 20, 2013 8:19 pm

Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm :T

Ydna Wolf

Beloved Werewolf

Ydna Wolf

Beloved Werewolf

PostPosted: Tue Aug 20, 2013 8:26 pm

Lol Evan's pissing my mom off with all the barking XDDD
PostPosted: Wed Aug 21, 2013 8:46 am

Woo! hope the state denies my teeth!! So I can't get braces!! biggrin

Ydna Wolf

Beloved Werewolf

Darkness Dragons Revenge
Crew

Loyal Mage

19,750 Points
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 21, 2013 11:43 am

Ydna Wolf

Why would you not want to get braces? Do you not need them?
PostPosted: Wed Aug 21, 2013 2:20 pm

Darkness Dragons Revenge
Ydna Wolf

You are aware that getting braces is a choice, the dentist want to in force it on you, cause they want more money. [how I see it cause they f-ing annoy me to no end] You don't "need" them to fix your teeth, personally I'll get braces if I lose a tooth or get teeth pulled out, not because my dentist has a problem with my bottom teeth. Personally I think braces are a waist of time to get cause in the end in your old age you might lose your teeth anyway. Besides a "perfect" smile is a joke, there is no such thing as one. And everyone has an overbite, don't tell me you're "fixing it" cause it's still an overbite when the braces are off! Besides my upper teeth are "perfect" looks just like how people who have had braces taken off. When in your life, does a person look at you bottom teeth, unless you have an underbite, I don't think people ever look at your bottom ones when you smile. Even less likely when I smile cause I hardly ever do. And like my orthodontist said, there isn't that much wrong with my teeth. It's all these f-ing adults thinking my teeth are messed up cause a few never noticed teeth are out of place.
Sorry for the rant but I hate it when people come up to me and say my teeth are wrong or I should get rid of my acne cause I look "ugly". I don't give a s**t about their opinions cause I never asked for it. And I don't need your f-ing products to make me "look good". I'm directing this to my dentist and other people, not you.

Ydna Wolf

Beloved Werewolf

Darkness Dragons Revenge
Crew

Loyal Mage

19,750 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 21, 2013 6:42 pm

Ydna Wolf
Darkness Dragons Revenge
Ydna Wolf

You are aware that getting braces is a choice, the dentist want to in force it on you, cause they want more money. [how I see it cause they f-ing annoy me to no end] You don't "need" them to fix your teeth, personally I'll get braces if I lose a tooth or get teeth pulled out, not because my dentist has a problem with my bottom teeth. Personally I think braces are a waist of time to get cause in the end in your old age you might lose your teeth anyway. Besides a "perfect" smile is a joke, there is no such thing as one. And everyone has an overbite, don't tell me you're "fixing it" cause it's still an overbite when the braces are off! Besides my upper teeth are "perfect" looks just like how people who have had braces taken off. When in your life, does a person look at you bottom teeth, unless you have an underbite, I don't think people ever look at your bottom ones when you smile. Even less likely when I smile cause I hardly ever do. And like my orthodontist said, there isn't that much wrong with my teeth. It's all these f-ing adults thinking my teeth are messed up cause a few never noticed teeth are out of place.
Sorry for the rant but I hate it when people come up to me and say my teeth are wrong or I should get rid of my acne cause I look "ugly". I don't give a s**t about their opinions cause I never asked for it. And I don't need your f-ing products to make me "look good". I'm directing this to my dentist and other people, not you.

No, seriously, rant away. I don't mind.
I have a pretty good smile and never had to have braces. I have three crooked teeth. A few crooked teeth are no big deal. The dentist is probably also worried about your wisdom teeth, which will probably have to be taken out, as they do in 90% of people....including me.
-fear of the dentist-
When I was 6, the first time I went to a dentist, I had to have teeth filled. Baby teeth. And the dip s**t didn't dumb me. That's why I am terrified for life. I never cry in front of people in public unless it's reasonable, like I'm at a funeral or I'm hurt. The dentist is the exception.
PostPosted: Wed Aug 21, 2013 6:56 pm

Darkness Dragons Revenge
Ydna Wolf
Darkness Dragons Revenge
Ydna Wolf

I have a pretty good smile and never had to have braces. I have three crooked teeth. A few crooked teeth are no big deal. The dentist is probably also worried about your wisdom teeth, which will probably have to be taken out, as they do in 90% of people....including me.
-fear of the dentist-
When I was 6, the first time I went to a dentist, I had to have teeth filled. Baby teeth. And the dip s**t didn't dumb me. That's why I am terrified for life. I never cry in front of people in public unless it's reasonable, like I'm at a funeral or I'm hurt. The dentist is the exception.

I have four crooked teeth, the ones in the middle of my bottom teeth, they are all between my bottom canines, er pointed teeth.They never said anything about my wisdom tooth, they just wanted to convince my mom I need braces without giving a reason other than that my teeth are crooked. I went to the orthodontist and she even asked if I eve wanted any cause she saw there wasn't much wrong with my teeth. I'm hoping the state denies me of getting braces cause then my mom will not pay over 3000 bucks for me to get braces like she did when she got hers. Also I hate hypocrite dentists, they act all nice and then if you teeth aren't "perfect" they act like total a-holes. Look I had bad insurance I couldn't afford going to the dentist, get a life! Teeth shouldn't be taken THAT seriously!
Dentist just have a way of being jerks though -beats one with stick- But still ouch D:

Ydna Wolf

Beloved Werewolf

Darkness Dragons Revenge
Crew

Loyal Mage

19,750 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 21, 2013 7:14 pm

Ydna Wolf
Darkness Dragons Revenge
Ydna Wolf
Darkness Dragons Revenge
Ydna Wolf

-fear of the dentist-

I have four crooked teeth, the ones in the middle of my bottom teeth, they are all between my bottom canines, er pointed teeth.They never said anything about my wisdom tooth, they just wanted to convince my mom I need braces without giving a reason other than that my teeth are crooked. I went to the orthodontist and she even asked if I eve wanted any cause she saw there wasn't much wrong with my teeth. I'm hoping the state denies me of getting braces cause then my mom will not pay over 3000 bucks for me to get braces like she did when she got hers. Also I hate hypocrite dentists, they act all nice and then if you teeth aren't "perfect" they act like total a-holes. Look I had bad insurance I couldn't afford going to the dentist, get a life! Teeth shouldn't be taken THAT seriously!
Dentist just have a way of being jerks though -beats one with stick- But still ouch D:

Well it's ultimately up to you if you want braces, not the dentist. Tell the dentist that. I don't mind giving the dentist a piece of my mind.
And teeth do have to be taken seriously. I know because my teeth are weak; I was put on medicine when I was a baby that weakened my teeth a lot. It causes them to get cavities and they're sensitive really easily and they fracture easily as well.
But I will say from experience that unless you got a good dentist, they will not listen to what you have to say as far as explanations. They will file them under "excuses for not taking care of your teeth"
PostPosted: Wed Aug 21, 2013 7:25 pm

Darkness Dragons Revenge
Ydna Wolf
Darkness Dragons Revenge
Ydna Wolf
Darkness Dragons Revenge
Ydna Wolf

-fear of the dentist-

Well it's ultimately up to you if you want braces, not the dentist. Tell the dentist that. I don't mind giving the dentist a piece of my mind.
And teeth do have to be taken seriously. I know because my teeth are weak; I was put on medicine when I was a baby that weakened my teeth a lot. It causes them to get cavities and they're sensitive really easily and they fracture easily as well.
But I will say from experience that unless you got a good dentist, they will not listen to what you have to say as far as explanations. They will file them under "excuses for not taking care of your teeth"

I will at the next appointment if they BS me in the face again.
Yes, they should I mean that you can't go and take it as seriously as you know who I am because of them. I hardly ever went to the dentist and only ever had one cavity and that was the only filling I've ever had. I never have problems with my teeth they are perfectly fine. I haven't been to a dentist first for 4 years then for 2 years.
I'll file it under bitchy a-holes who's mother never loved them.

Ydna Wolf

Beloved Werewolf

Darkness Dragons Revenge
Crew

Loyal Mage

19,750 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 21, 2013 7:42 pm

Ydna Wolf
Darkness Dragons Revenge
Ydna Wolf
Darkness Dragons Revenge
Ydna Wolf

-fear of the dentist-

Yes, they should I mean that you can't go and take it as seriously as you know who I am because of them. I hardly ever went to the dentist and only ever had one cavity and that was the only filling I've ever had. I never have problems with my teeth they are perfectly fine. I haven't been to a dentist first for 4 years then for 2 years.

You shouldn't say that. And I'll admit, I'm jealous that you have no cavities. I have a lot because of my weak teeth. crying
PostPosted: Wed Aug 21, 2013 7:47 pm

Darkness Dragons Revenge
Ydna Wolf
Darkness Dragons Revenge
Ydna Wolf
Darkness Dragons Revenge
Ydna Wolf

-fear of the dentist-

You shouldn't say that. And I'll admit, I'm jealous that you have no cavities. I have a lot because of my weak teeth. crying

Hey they started it, I walked in all nice, they acted like jerks.
Have you've been getting a lot of calcium or something? What exactly did you do as a baby to get your teeth so weak?

Ydna Wolf

Beloved Werewolf

Darkness Dragons Revenge
Crew

Loyal Mage

19,750 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 21, 2013 8:08 pm

Ydna Wolf
Darkness Dragons Revenge
Ydna Wolf
Darkness Dragons Revenge
Ydna Wolf

Have you've been getting a lot of calcium or something? What exactly did you do as a baby to get your teeth so weak?

I do have the normal amount of calcium necessary.
The reason my teeth are bad is because of an anti-seizure medication I was on for about a year or two for the first or second year of my life. It caused my teeth to be permanently weakened.
PostPosted: Wed Aug 21, 2013 8:13 pm

Darkness Dragons Revenge
Ydna Wolf
Darkness Dragons Revenge
Ydna Wolf
Darkness Dragons Revenge
Ydna Wolf

The reason my teeth are bad is because of an anti-seizure medication I was on for about a year or two for the first or second year of my life. It caused my teeth to be permanently weakened.

Ah I see, sorry to hear that, never knew medicine could do that much damage though o.o;

Ydna Wolf

Beloved Werewolf

Darkness Dragons Revenge
Crew

Loyal Mage

19,750 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 21, 2013 8:16 pm

Ydna Wolf
Darkness Dragons Revenge
Ydna Wolf
Darkness Dragons Revenge
Ydna Wolf

Ah I see, sorry to hear that, never knew medicine could do that much damage though o.o;

Yah. I need to go to bed it's late and I got a neurologist appointment. Nighty night emotion_zzz -cuddles my Ydna-
It Even Comes In a Can! [[Spam Forum]]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 268 269 270 271 272 273 ... 295 296 297 298 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games