Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~ International Chinese Unite ~*

Back to Guilds

Dedicated to bringing Chinese and friends from all over the world together. 

Tags: China, Chinese, friendship, Culture 

Reply *~ International Chinese Unite ~*
Post your picture/ random pictures/dream avatars Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 268 269 270 271 272 273 ... 522 523 524 525 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Chibi Akane

PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2006 9:41 pm
Tokioka
My gf came round today and did my sasuke hair. Whadja think? 3nodding

User Image

User Image

And t0sh, I know it was all lame and floppy before, but this time we used super strong hair spray and a hairdryer which seemed to do the trick. Rock solid baby. wink

Costume: 50% complete lol. The con's in like 5 days! xd

@aquaknight: Nice pics. biggrin I think my friend is going as ichigo this year, got any tips?

Oooh, awesome!

PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2006 5:33 am
Toki - I didn't know there were actually some cons in the UK eek The only con I knew was the London Expo con....I'm planning to go there and get my plushies in October this year ninja heart If my dad lets me go and if someone llike one of my friends go with me ¬_¬
BTW haven't you seen what Sasuke wore in Naruto II?!

Mini - Toki has to wear that hairstyle for 5 days? Doesn't he need to wash his hair? And he'll mess it up when he goes to sleep....

` T a p i o c a `

Tokioka

PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2006 9:46 am
Of course I'm not keeping it like that for 5 days! xd

I washed it out last night when I had a shower. Would be impossible to keep it in pristine condition unless I slept on my side the entire night. What we're gonna do is just make the sasuke hair every morning while we're at the con. It'll take an hour or so but my gf is getting pretty quick now, so maybe less. Not washing for 5 days would just be baaaaaad! :XP: Especially when I'm accustomed to washing my hair every single night.

@aquaknight: Um I don't actually watch bleach so wouldn't know which ichigo it is. He wears the black robe thingeh and has a sword which hasn't transformed into that weird black one yet... I think. Um orange hair and flip flops. That's about all I know. sweatdrop
Oh and the con we're going to is called Amecon. 3nodding

@Zhi Xiang Ai Ni: Thanksh. whee

@Sapphire: Yeh I've seen his Naruto II outfit, tis gimptacular! xd
And I've heard of that london expo one, but it's no way near as big as Ayacon and Amecon which are bi-annual events (every other year). Last year was Ayacon, this year it's Amecon. I think there are about 1300 people attending this time, though don't quote me on that figure.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2006 10:20 am
Tokioka- Oh okay that's the Soul Society version, if he is bringing the sword tell him not to try to walk with it on his sholder or try to strap it to his back.  

aquaknight

Gambino Shopper

Tokioka

PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2006 10:22 am
aquaknight
Tokioka- Oh okay that's the Soul Society version, if he is bringing the sword tell him not to try to walk with it on his sholder or try to strap it to his back.
Hmmm I dunno whether he's even making a sword or not... it's kinda a last minute thing cos he was initially not gonna cosplay, until I persuaded him. Got any tips on swordmaking? Is wood the best option?  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2006 11:42 am
my brand new pic I am the girl in a sparkly red dress
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v400/oraslove74/rickiespictures023.jpg  

kyoslove74

Romantic Prophet

8,500 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • First step to fame 200

Chibi Akane

PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2006 12:06 pm
kyoslove74

pretty dress you got.^^

PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2006 12:20 pm
Zhi Xiang Ai Ni
kyoslove74

pretty dress you got.^^

thank you n_n I like that dress too
it was so bad that I had to give it back sad  

kyoslove74

Romantic Prophet

8,500 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • First step to fame 200

aquaknight

Gambino Shopper

PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2006 1:35 pm
Tokioka
aquaknight
Hmmm I dunno whether he's even making a sword or not... it's kinda a last minute thing cos he was initially not gonna cosplay, until I persuaded him. Got any tips on swordmaking? Is wood the best option?
I haven't made any weapon for cosplay so I really don't know that much about making weapons. Try cosplay.com, go to the forums section, there are really nice people there who would help you.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2006 4:04 pm
@kyos - Pretty pic ^^;;  

Niphredil Ithilmir

t0shi0
Crew

Receiver

PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2006 7:41 pm
@Sapphire: Iruka ish dolphin in Japanese. sweatdrop

@Toki: Wewt, yer hair is actually up. <3
But you still need the bang thingehs. >.>;;

@Aqua: The Gin looks scary. =/ ><

PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2006 8:09 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Oh Emm Eff Gee!! Lookie!

o:

Purrdi dress <3

I'm decorating the post like everyone else! User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

xiiao-ai

aquaknight

Gambino Shopper

PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2006 8:58 pm
t0shi0
@Sapphire: Iruka ish dolphin in Japanese. sweatdrop

@Toki: Wewt, yer hair is actually up. <3
But you still need the bang thingehs. >.>;;

@Aqua: The Gin looks scary. =/ ><
She got pwned with a capital "T" during the cosplay competion  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2006 9:04 pm
I saw the rest of your pics from the Bleach cosplay convention. Needless to say several were spot on accurate cosplays, but others weren't that good...girls dressing up as the main male characters? Eww. sweatdrop  

Minielf

aquaknight

Gambino Shopper

PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2006 9:41 pm
Minielf
I saw the rest of your pics from the Bleach cosplay convention. Needless to say several were spot on accurate cosplays, but others weren't that good...girls dressing up as the main male characters? Eww. sweatdrop
Well the costumes were good even though the cosplayers were girls.
EDIT-Has anyone seen the manfaye picture?  
*~ International Chinese Unite ~*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 268 269 270 271 272 273 ... 522 523 524 525 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games