Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
::Grill 13 Restaurant:: NEW Pictures on the Menu! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 268 269 270 271 272 273 ... 835 836 837 838 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2007 12:50 pm
The Usual Suspects!  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2007 12:53 pm
lol alot of people in the guild got the bloody items/dog tags XD Including me emo I really love the machete though biggrin  

BabyOil

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2007 12:55 pm
Well, now it got buried. u.u
The topic of discussion is Top 5 Christmas movies. Name yours! cool  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2007 1:05 pm
BabyOil
lol alot of people in the guild got the bloody items/dog tags XD Including me emo I really love the machete though biggrin

Lol, yea. As soon as I saw NotteRequiem with the machete, I was like, "OMG! I want a machete! xd " Then I saw the bandages in the shops and bought a bunch of those. biggrin  

Vankala

BabyOil

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2007 3:28 pm
Me too. XD the eye bandage is my favorite bandage~ And favorite Christmas movie....... that's a toughie. I rarely watch X-mas movies but my favorite so far would have to be that one Home Alone christmas movie. :]]  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2007 8:45 pm
For me, they be (top 5):

5. Unaccompanied Minors- A hilarious movie, if you ask me. Plus it has Lewis Black. razz
4. It's a Wonderful Life- Well, it's a classic! No need for more explanation.
3. National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation- Omg. If you haven't this flippin' sidesplitting movie, you should be smacked. Chevy Chase is pure comedy. :XP:
2. Die Hard- "C'mon down to the city, have a few laughs..."
1. Home Alone 2: Lost in New York- Favorite Christmas movie ever. Loved it as a kid, still love it. People think I'm childish, but it really is a great movie. "KEVIN!! YOU SPENT NINE HUNDRED DOLLARS ON ROOM SERVICE?!?!"  

Canas Renvall
Vice Captain

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2007 8:49 pm
Who the hell thinks that!? Home Alone kick a**! If not in my top 5, they'd sure as hell be in my top 10.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2007 10:16 pm
Hmm... Christmas movies?

1. Die Hard
2. Batman Returns
3. Home Alone
4. Elf
5. Nightmare Before Christmas (Just so I can sing the Oogie Boogie song. xd I should record it and upload it for all to hear)  

NotteRequiem
Crew

6,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100

Kaworu__Nagisa
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2007 10:54 pm
Bah, humbug! I hate Christmas. mad  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2007 11:02 pm
Mine are:

1: Die Hard
2: Home Alone 1 & 2.
3: The Grinch
4: The Santa Claus
5:Elf  

Elliot Salem

Vankala

PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2007 5:12 am
Yea, the first 2 Home Alone movies were awesome. I tried watching the 3rd one, but couldn't get into it so I never finished it. lol

Why do you hate Christmas, Kaworu? confused

PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2007 5:58 am
Vankala
Yea, the first 2 Home Alone movies were awesome. I tried watching the 3rd one, but couldn't get into it so I never finished it. lol

Why do you hate Christmas, Kaworu? confused
That's because the third Home Alone movie came out in 1997-1998. That was the period of horrible sequels and movies that overdid new 3D CGI advancements. HA3 belonging to the former. I swear in the midst of Titanic and all that, so many horrible movies came out that year...

Anyway, I just watched Nightmare Before Christmas, in its entirety for the first time. And although my top 5 don't change, it definitely makes its way to my top 10.  

Biohazard EXTREME

miabyte

PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2007 7:22 am
It's a Wonderful Life, actually a really great film suprisingly enough...  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2007 9:01 am
Awww, Kaworu... why do you hate Christmas?

Anyway, This is the first year in a long while that I've actually felt the Christmas spirit... it's a great feeling..

biggrin  

NotteRequiem
Crew

6,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2007 9:41 am
NotteRequiem
Awww, Kaworu... why do you hate Christmas?

Anyway, This is the first year in a long while that I've actually felt the Christmas spirit... it's a great feeling..

biggrin
You know, the odd thing is, me too. For past few years the spirit hasn't been around, but this year... Something gave..  
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 268 269 270 271 272 273 ... 835 836 837 838 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games