Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply Randomness is a Virtue!
LET'S REACH 800,000 POSTS [GUILD SPIRIT CAMPAIGN] READ&POST Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2699 2700 2701 2702 2703 2704 ... 2744 2745 2746 2747 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Will you be active in this campaign?
ANYTHING FOR THIS GUILD!!
30%
 30%  [ 286 ]
NEVER!!! THIS IS DUMB.
3%
 3%  [ 34 ]
LET'S DO THIS THING!!!
35%
 35%  [ 336 ]
Wow...excitement much. Okay, I'll participate...but for goodness sakes your adrenaline is annoying!
29%
 29%  [ 278 ]
Total Votes : 934

Queen Spazzy

Vice Captain

Anxious Neko

42,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Task Accomplished 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 06, 2017 1:18 pm
Agape's Cut with the social items' hairstyles makes the most adorable side pony tails...
I'm so totally in love with my new items (thanks again anon!), it took me an age and a half to settle on an outfit, but I think I got decent results!
I also think this is the first time in over a year I've used a fur other than the arctic lynx...

PostPosted: Fri Apr 07, 2017 2:08 pm
~sips berry Fanta~  

Speedira Windira

Mind-boggling Bookworm

Priestess_Kelina

Hilarious Gaian

1,275 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 09, 2017 3:29 pm
Wow, I'd almost forgotten about this guild. Hows everyone doing?  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 09, 2017 6:21 pm
Priestess_Kelina

I can't speak for anyone else, but I'm pretty good!
How about you, how have you been?

Queen Spazzy

Vice Captain

Anxious Neko

42,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Task Accomplished 100

Priestess_Kelina

Hilarious Gaian

1,275 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 09, 2017 6:23 pm
Queen Spazzy
Priestess_Kelina

I can't speak for anyone else, but I'm pretty good!
How about you, how have you been?
Okay, I guess. Joined a new rp guild, which is keeping me somewhat busy. Unfortunately, it has hurt my Forum Rps, since I haven't been able to focus on them. sad  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 10, 2017 11:00 am
Priestess_Kelina
Okay, I guess. Joined a new rp guild, which is keeping me somewhat busy. Unfortunately, it has hurt my Forum Rps, since I haven't been able to focus on them. sad

Ohh, nice, glad you seem to have found a good and active RP guild!
Bummer about the forum RPs, though.
It's just so hard to focus on more than a couple at a time for me, so I know about how it goes.
I'm doing good just to focus on my D&D character most days.

Queen Spazzy

Vice Captain

Anxious Neko

42,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Task Accomplished 100

Tobi Kaito

Sweet Punk

28,275 Points
  • The Edgiest 250
  • The Sweetest 250
PostPosted: Mon Apr 10, 2017 6:08 pm
I need an escape from my rl atm as I have my annoying older brother Jim here, and nobody is around. xp  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 10, 2017 8:11 pm
I totally underestimated that movie, Boss Baby. Screw the fact that I'm basically a legal adult, I can still watch childish stuff. I thought it'd be a crappy stupid comedy, but honestly, if any of you have siblings you'll appreciate it. It's sweet and relatable, and it's literally all about sibling rivalry. It's absolutely hilarious!  

Paladin Magnus Dawnguard

Vampiric Paladin

16,125 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Charging Power 75

Queen Spazzy

Vice Captain

Anxious Neko

42,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Task Accomplished 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 10, 2017 9:44 pm
Paladin Magnus Dawnguard
I totally underestimated that movie, Boss Baby. Screw the fact that I'm basically a legal adult, I can still watch childish stuff. I thought it'd be a crappy stupid comedy, but honestly, if any of you have siblings you'll appreciate it. It's sweet and relatable, and it's literally all about sibling rivalry. It's absolutely hilarious!

I'm really just here to comment on the bolded bit, I've never heard of the movie.
I am more than old enough to drink in the States and I will freely admit that practically the only movies I watch are superheroes and animated films.
The last three movies I've watched were Kubo and the Two Strings, Zootopia, and Doctor Strange.
On top of that, the favorites topping my personal charts right now are Big Hero 6 and Rise of the Guardians. (Coraline is pretty far up there, too.)
On my list of things I want to watch soon are Secret Life of Pets and Sing.
So, all this to say you're in good company, at least, if you like childish films. c;
(I also happen to have it on record that cap'n is pretty fond of animated films, too.)
The most adult thing I've watched lately aside from Doctor Strange is Kung Fury, and I really wouldn't call it mature in anything other than language. >>;
(It's hilarious, for the record, and totally worth watching if you're into over the top silly comedy stuff in the style of old martial arts films.)
I don't have siblings, though, so I'm not sure I'd be able to fully appreciate Boss Baby. ;w;

PostPosted: Mon Apr 10, 2017 10:24 pm
D&D legitimately almost made me cry today, it's no wonder I never got into this before, I was sure my character was going to die. =w=;
"Hello, I am a bard, and also the only reason my party of six is still alive after today."
It was like raid runs in FFXIV where I am a one woman show healer in a fight and manage to save the day.
I'm a very strategic sort of player. And everyone else in my party has very little tact, they're generally all like 'full steam ahead' all the time.
It's rather lucky I built my character out as a full support because how our encounter progressed today was not at all how even our DM had intended for things to go.
"Level two heal for you, come back from the brink of death! Level two heal for this other guy, too, bring him back from the brink!"
If I'd not taken the heals I did (one a full action heal, the other a bonus action heal, which allows me two heals per turn), we would have seriously wiped the whole party. As it stood, they were four hit points from losing their only dedicated healing character, and I only had one spell slot left to expend at the end of it all, it was crazy, to say the least.

Queen Spazzy

Vice Captain

Anxious Neko

42,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Task Accomplished 100

delasislas

Friendly Gaian

18,675 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2017 11:50 pm
Queen Spazzy
D&D legitimately almost made me cry today, it's no wonder I never got into this before, I was sure my character was going to die. =w=;
"Hello, I am a bard, and also the only reason my party of six is still alive after today."
It was like raid runs in FFXIV where I am a one woman show healer in a fight and manage to save the day.
I'm a very strategic sort of player. And everyone else in my party has very little tact, they're generally all like 'full steam ahead' all the time.
It's rather lucky I built my character out as a full support because how our encounter progressed today was not at all how even our DM had intended for things to go.
"Level two heal for you, come back from the brink of death! Level two heal for this other guy, too, bring him back from the brink!"
If I'd not taken the heals I did (one a full action heal, the other a bonus action heal, which allows me two heals per turn), we would have seriously wiped the whole party. As it stood, they were four hit points from losing their only dedicated healing character, and I only had one spell slot left to expend at the end of it all, it was crazy, to say the least.

Wow. good work Spazzy. Bravo for getting everybody out alive  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 13, 2017 3:32 pm
delasislas
Wow. good work Spazzy. Bravo for getting everybody out alive

Thank you, thank you!
Half a week later and I'm still having a hard time believing we all made it out alive.
I'm not a very good battle character, but I apparently make a decent support, which is good for me, because until a month ago I'd never touched a tabletop RPG ever and I still can't quite grasp actual battle very well.

Queen Spazzy

Vice Captain

Anxious Neko

42,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Task Accomplished 100

Blind Blindness
Captain

5,075 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Informer 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 13, 2017 7:50 pm
Queen Spazzy

Wow....interesting story. And your legacy as a healer receives a boost.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 16, 2017 8:30 pm
Writing a research proposal for an herbarium project. It's easier than my last one.

P.S. I will be posting some links to my spam page.  

delasislas

Friendly Gaian

18,675 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Market Browser 100

Blind Blindness
Captain

5,075 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Informer 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2017 5:15 pm
delasislas
Writing a research proposal for an herbarium project. It's easier than my last one.

P.S. I will be posting some links to my spam page.

Yay biggrin  
Randomness is a Virtue!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2699 2700 2701 2702 2703 2704 ... 2744 2745 2746 2747 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games