Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Roleplay Refuge

Back to Guilds

A welcome and friendly place where many Role Plays are encouraged 

Tags: Role Playing, Community 

Reply Main Forum
The OOC Hangout Thread (New people introduce yourself here!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2701 2702 2703 2704 2705 2706 ... 4221 4222 4223 4224 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Curiosity: How many still visit this place? Make a mark, and get some gold.
  I still exist!
View Results

Tanakietsu

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 1:22 pm
Galie-pew! *hugs muchly*

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 1:25 pm
*coughs* gay  

RosetteHiruka

Tanakietsu

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 1:28 pm
Wow, didn't think I'd find homophobia within the Refuge.

More than that, I'm glad to see people still jump straight to conclusions as usual.

Go back home now, kiddo.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 1:29 pm
GOD!!!! *tackles*

I think I missed him. Damnit. crying

Um, Ruby, let's be nice, please.  

Cobalt

Tanakietsu

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 1:30 pm
*clings to Cobalt* So much for being gay. :'?

Mrawr.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 1:33 pm
Tanakietsu
Wow, didn't think I'd find homophobia within the Refuge.

More than that, I'm glad to see people still jump straight to conclusions as usual.

Go back home now, kiddo.

WHAT?! DID I MISS SOMETHING?!
Who is homophobic?

- CASTRATIKR0N -

Tanakietsu

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 1:33 pm

Don't worry about it.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 1:34 pm
Yeah Ok, it's been said but this is my pet peeve.

"Gay" is not an insult. It literally means "Happy" and so Tana is definately allowed to be happy to see Gale. "Gay" is also a term for a homosexual. However, calling someone a homosexual is NOT and insult. You're simply pointing out their sexual preference. So get over it. Some little piggies like girls, some little piggies like boys, and some little piggies like both, and some little piggies like none, but in the end, they're all little piggies. (that was the "Child's Toe Model" of diversity acceptance)

Electric Kool-Aid

Tanakietsu

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 1:40 pm
While I'm not arguing the point, generally one does not need to cough to point out that one is merely happy. Unless I'm mistaken and American culture has had a dramatic turn-around something similar to that in spoken form (I realize this is text and being away from the person typing, tone is generally lost), it's derogatory.

So, I'm glad to be the bad guy in this case for claiming homophobia, really. I'll take my villain badge now so I can go live in shame for being wrong.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 1:41 pm
Electric Kool-Aid
Yeah Ok, it's been said but this is my pet peeve.

"Gay" is not an insult. It literally means "Happy" and so Tana is definately allowed to be happy to see Gale. "Gay" is also a term for a homosexual. However, calling someone a homosexual is NOT and insult. You're simply pointing out their sexual preference. So get over it. Some little piggies like girls, some little piggies like boys, and some little piggies like both, and some little piggies like none, but in the end, they're all little piggies. (that was the "Child's Toe Model" of diversity acceptance)

We had anti-homophobia day at our school.

It enrages me though, because I am homosexual, when people especially girls suddenly hate me for no reason. It enfuriates me. AWIEA biggrin OHWEASDWE.

I even have pictures of me and girlfriend if you guys would like to see.
^____^

- CASTRATIKR0N -

Tanakietsu

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 1:46 pm
Certainly wouldn't reject the idea.

Photography has got to be one of my favorite inventions ever.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 1:49 pm
i dont have homophobia i'm just pointing it out  

RosetteHiruka

Tanakietsu

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 1:51 pm
For your information, I am quite the opposite.

Moreover, I wasn't aware that two men can't hug or something because they're friends.

It needn't be pointed out, hugs and the like are passed around by everyone to everyone here.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 1:52 pm
if a girl hugs me i'm shooting her >.<  

RosetteHiruka

Tanakietsu

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 1:54 pm
Oh my... :'?

I feel poorly for your friends, they must have hospital bills as large as small satellites.

Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2701 2702 2703 2704 2705 2706 ... 4221 4222 4223 4224 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games