Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply Randomness is a Virtue!
LET'S REACH 800,000 POSTS [GUILD SPIRIT CAMPAIGN] READ&POST Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2702 2703 2704 2705 2706 2707 ... 2744 2745 2746 2747 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Will you be active in this campaign?
ANYTHING FOR THIS GUILD!!
30%
 30%  [ 286 ]
NEVER!!! THIS IS DUMB.
3%
 3%  [ 34 ]
LET'S DO THIS THING!!!
35%
 35%  [ 336 ]
Wow...excitement much. Okay, I'll participate...but for goodness sakes your adrenaline is annoying!
29%
 29%  [ 278 ]
Total Votes : 934

Paladin Magnus Dawnguard

Vampiric Paladin

16,125 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Charging Power 75
PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2017 7:55 pm
Summary of my night tonight: Gay and proud!!  
PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2017 9:54 pm
My day was awesome!!
I got fingerprinted. eek
For a background check.

signed up for classes.
and my dad had me drive the heavy truck.
Like 30ft.

delasislas

Friendly Gaian

18,675 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Market Browser 100

Paladin Magnus Dawnguard

Vampiric Paladin

16,125 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Charging Power 75
PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2017 7:09 pm
Gotta try and find a way to tell my parents I'm into Norse Paganism... That's the one thing they're dedicated to their ways in is Christianity, so it's probably going to be a bit hard. But I don't think anything could tear me away from my love for all things Norse no matter what! biggrin And both my parents are really accepting and open-minded (and they love me no matter what), so I think they'd understand if I could give them a good enough explanation!  
PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2017 3:28 am
Paladin Magnus Dawnguard
Gotta try and find a way to tell my parents I'm into Norse Paganism... That's the one thing they're dedicated to their ways in is Christianity, so it's probably going to be a bit hard. But I don't think anything could tear me away from my love for all things Norse no matter what! biggrin And both my parents are really accepting and open-minded (and they love me no matter what), so I think they'd understand if I could give them a good enough explanation!

I wish you luck with this!
As someone with experience in this, I can say that it can be really hard to find the right words, but you won't regret being straight with them about it, it was kinda freeing for me once it was out in the open that I was pagan.
It may take them a bit to come to terms with it (it did my mum, at least, and I think she still thinks of me in terms of a 'good little Christian kid' sometimes), but I'm sure everything will work out, and they'll appreciate you telling them in the end!

Queen Spazzy

Vice Captain

Anxious Neko

42,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Task Accomplished 100

Queen Spazzy

Vice Captain

Anxious Neko

42,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Task Accomplished 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2017 7:24 am
There is no workout quite like moving over a dozen boxes full of books.
My beau was kind enough to sacrifice his days off this week to go back to our hometown and help my mom pack up her house and move.
(This man is practically a saint as far as I am concerned, I swear I'm going to legally marry him in the near future.)
I brought back a whole carload of my books so my mom wouldn't have to deal with them anymore, but that's only half of them, I'll have to snag the other half when we finally have our own house instead of trying to stuff all my books in this tiny studio flat.
(As it is, I'm not certain what we brought back won't end up cluttering and crowding the apartment, but I'll only have to deal with it for a few more months, so it'll be fine, I hope.)
Super irritated about my mom having to move in the first place, I want to give the jerk making her move out a good, swift kick to the shin, the biggest saving grace was that it fell at a good time for us to head back home and help her out, plus my uncle and his kids helped pack and move stuff, too, we managed to get through almost everything before my beau and I had to head back for the city, at least.
Now I have a car full of books to unload today, though, since we were lazy and didn't bother with it yesterday, it'll be fun trying to fit everything in places out of the way, good thing I'm pretty good at Tetris.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2017 5:40 pm
HAPPY PRIDE MONTH EVERYONE!!!!!!!
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Note for any newcomers that I'm totally open to talking about anything LGBT+. I am a transgender man who is gay (I was born female and transitioned to male, and I like men), so I know the struggle and it's not easy whether alone or with a huge support group even! So if you're comfortable, send me a PM, quote me, or anything at all! I'll be here for you, and I just want you to feel welcomed and happy! biggrin Remember you're always valid no matter what!  

Paladin Magnus Dawnguard

Vampiric Paladin

16,125 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Charging Power 75

Princess Zelda21

Silent Healer

36,725 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • That One Hero 500
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2017 5:34 pm
Paladin Magnus Dawnguard

I've got a question! I was going to attempt creating an old elven king character for a story I've been working on, wearing armor using the avi builder. How do you make up a specific armor set with various items without having the outfit itself look sloppy or poorly done? I could never seem to get it to look just right. Any suggestions?  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2017 7:17 pm
Princess Zelda21
Paladin Magnus Dawnguard

I've got a question! I was going to attempt creating an old elven king character for a story I've been working on, wearing armor using the avi builder. How do you make up a specific armor set with various items without having the outfit itself look sloppy or poorly done? I could never seem to get it to look just right. Any suggestions?

There are actually a lot of really cool armor items you can choose from! biggrin I'll give a list below, and you can mix and match the pieces however you like. They all seem to go well together in some way.

Lord Winter
Winter Knight (and any of those recolors)
Armor Ryder Boots
HoC: Knight of Horizon
Hoarfrost Pass (any of those items)
Lord of Snow
Valhalla's Armor (and any of those recolors)
Royal Infernal Spirit (and any of those recolors)

If you need any more feel free to say so and I'll find some! smile Good luck!  

Paladin Magnus Dawnguard

Vampiric Paladin

16,125 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Charging Power 75

Princess Zelda21

Silent Healer

36,725 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • That One Hero 500
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2017 9:44 pm
Paladin Magnus Dawnguard
Princess Zelda21
Paladin Magnus Dawnguard

There are actually a lot of really cool armor items you can choose from! biggrin I'll give a list below, and you can mix and match the pieces however you like. They all seem to go well together in some way.

Lord Winter
Winter Knight (and any of those recolors)
Armor Ryder Boots
HoC: Knight of Horizon
Hoarfrost Pass (any of those items)
Lord of Snow
Valhalla's Armor (and any of those recolors)
Royal Infernal Spirit (and any of those recolors)

If you need any more feel free to say so and I'll find some! smile Good luck!

Okie dokie! Hmm, I'll be sure to give those a shot and see what I come up with. Thank you! ^_^*  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 10, 2017 3:54 pm
Gaaaaaahhhhhh my jaw is in soooooo much pain!!!!! I can't wait another 10 days to go to a dentist... I know it's my wisdom teeth and no matter how many painkillers I take my jaw keeps hurting just as bad, popping, dislocating, and I can't take it. It's been 2 weeks. I just hope the person I'm going to removes all these things. I hate them and they cause me far too many issues.  

Paladin Magnus Dawnguard

Vampiric Paladin

16,125 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Charging Power 75

Queen Spazzy

Vice Captain

Anxious Neko

42,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Task Accomplished 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 11, 2017 5:23 pm
Paladin Magnus Dawnguard
Gaaaaaahhhhhh my jaw is in soooooo much pain!!!!! I can't wait another 10 days to go to a dentist... I know it's my wisdom teeth and no matter how many painkillers I take my jaw keeps hurting just as bad, popping, dislocating, and I can't take it. It's been 2 weeks. I just hope the person I'm going to removes all these things. I hate them and they cause me far too many issues.

I know your pain, wisdom teeth are pretty much the absolute worst!
Mine caused really bad migraines on top of the normal pain and it was so bad I would literally start crying in the middle of classes, but I couldn't bring myself to miss school despite it all... Even had them pulled on a school holiday and went back looking like a chipmunk with a very serious black eye (the person that pulled my teeth said it happens sometimes due to how everything is situated in the face, I joked to everyone that I'd gotten in a fight after getting my teeth pulled because I was that much of a badass).
I'd wager they will pull the wisdom teeth, they just cause more problems than they're worth in the end, usually, that it's rare for anyone to be like "Yeah, we'll just let come in."
Probably the biggest thing is to hope that they're growing in normally and not impacted, I've been told they're much harder to remove if they're impacted (and cause lots more problems, too).
You might try to find some whole cloves to suck on in the meantime! It sounds goofy, but it seemed to help me a bit at the time, maybe just because it gave me something to focus on, but still, if it's as bad as I remember mine being, it might be worth a shot, even if it doesn't help in the end!

PostPosted: Sun Jun 11, 2017 7:57 pm
Queen Spazzy
Paladin Magnus Dawnguard

I know your pain, wisdom teeth are pretty much the absolute worst!
Mine caused really bad migraines on top of the normal pain and it was so bad I would literally start crying in the middle of classes, but I couldn't bring myself to miss school despite it all... Even had them pulled on a school holiday and went back looking like a chipmunk with a very serious black eye (the person that pulled my teeth said it happens sometimes due to how everything is situated in the face, I joked to everyone that I'd gotten in a fight after getting my teeth pulled because I was that much of a badass).
I'd wager they will pull the wisdom teeth, they just cause more problems than they're worth in the end, usually, that it's rare for anyone to be like "Yeah, we'll just let come in."
Probably the biggest thing is to hope that they're growing in normally and not impacted, I've been told they're much harder to remove if they're impacted (and cause lots more problems, too).
You might try to find some whole cloves to suck on in the meantime! It sounds goofy, but it seemed to help me a bit at the time, maybe just because it gave me something to focus on, but still, if it's as bad as I remember mine being, it might be worth a shot, even if it doesn't help in the end!

Ooff, that's got to be difficult with the chipmunk face!! QwQ My friend David just dealt with that so everyone called him "Chipmunk" instead of David for an entire week (everyone made sure he was ok with it and not offended). Glad to hear you found a way around it, especially since you are a total badass!! biggrin Migraines must be hell with wisdom teeth because I know people who dealt with that as well before getting them removed.

Sadly I know for sure mine are impacted... That's why they're causing so much pain is that they're trying to come in and they legitimately cannot. The dentists told me I should get them removed this summer because of that, and because they're easy to take out around my age, so I'm just hoping that's what happens.

I'm definitely going to try the cloves thing (I'm pretty sure I have plenty of them around my house with how much we cook and bake). Thank you sooooo much for it because I never feel pain but this hurts like heeeeeeellllllll!!!!!! crying crying crying  

Paladin Magnus Dawnguard

Vampiric Paladin

16,125 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Charging Power 75

Queen Spazzy

Vice Captain

Anxious Neko

42,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Task Accomplished 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2017 7:16 pm
*vibrates excitedly*
STORMBLOOD HYPE!!! I am so excited, early access begins in less than ten hours.
I'm going to be doing my damnedest to burst through story to get to the new housing area and snatch up a goddamn mansion, I'm desperate here.
ALSO!! It's Critical Role night! cat_biggrin
Out of curiosity, anyone else out there a critter? (And I don't mean that as in a furry creature. >>; Just to be specific.)

PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2017 2:29 pm
Queen Spazzy
*vibrates excitedly*
STORMBLOOD HYPE!!! I am so excited, early access begins in less than ten hours.
I'm going to be doing my damnedest to burst through story to get to the new housing area and snatch up a goddamn mansion, I'm desperate here.
ALSO!! It's Critical Role night! cat_biggrin
Out of curiosity, anyone else out there a critter? (And I don't mean that as in a furry creature. >>; Just to be specific.)

I've been meaning to get into Critical Roll for a while now! biggrin My entire roleplay group seems to be into it so I should probably watch it soon. I also need to listen to The Adventure Zone!

I've heard of Stormblood. What is it, though? I haven't seen any screenshots or gameplay of it whatsoever and it sounds amazing!!! I hope you get a mansion and have a great time playing it!  

Paladin Magnus Dawnguard

Vampiric Paladin

16,125 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Charging Power 75

Queen Spazzy

Vice Captain

Anxious Neko

42,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Task Accomplished 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2017 9:31 pm
Paladin Magnus Dawnguard
I've been meaning to get into Critical Roll for a while now! biggrin My entire roleplay group seems to be into it so I should probably watch it soon. I also need to listen to The Adventure Zone!

I've heard of Stormblood. What is it, though? I haven't seen any screenshots or gameplay of it whatsoever and it sounds amazing!!! I hope you get a mansion and have a great time playing it!

Oh my goodness, I LOVE Critical Role, you should for sure give it a try, I think it's super fun to listen to!
I originally only listened because some of the people are voice actors in games I play, anime I watch, but I ended up enjoying it so much that it is what convinced me to give D&D a try. ^^;
Stormblood is actually the latest expansion for Final Fantasy XIV!
There's been a lot of official videos and art released by Square for it (This is the official page for the expansion, there's a bunch of official video and art and whatnot there, if you'd like to look, the art is really pretty even if you're not into FFXIV!).
I'm really frustrated, though, they didn't anticipate as many of us as they should have and we've botched their instanced content so badly at this point that it's literally impossible to progress... I just wanted to unlock the housing area so I could be prepared to camp whenever plots were made available to buy because if I don't camp I know I'll never manage to get my mansion. ;w;

Randomness is a Virtue!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2702 2703 2704 2705 2706 2707 ... 2744 2745 2746 2747 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games