Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply Randomness is a Virtue!
LET'S REACH 800,000 POSTS [GUILD SPIRIT CAMPAIGN] READ&POST Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2705 2706 2707 2708 2709 2710 ... 2744 2745 2746 2747 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Will you be active in this campaign?
ANYTHING FOR THIS GUILD!!
30%
 30%  [ 286 ]
NEVER!!! THIS IS DUMB.
3%
 3%  [ 34 ]
LET'S DO THIS THING!!!
35%
 35%  [ 336 ]
Wow...excitement much. Okay, I'll participate...but for goodness sakes your adrenaline is annoying!
29%
 29%  [ 278 ]
Total Votes : 934

anonashu

Timid Loiterer

PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2017 8:58 am
rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl
3nodding 3nodding 3nodding 3nodding 3nodding 3nodding 3nodding

I don't really have anything to say... but i feel like posting... XD  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2017 8:44 pm
I have returned!!
It's been a while, almost three weeks, yeah?
I spent a lot of my time reading, I blazed through something like a dozen or so books while I was away. >>;
It was nice to visit with all my family, but I'm glad to be back in my apartment, I rather missed my internet, haha~
My beau spent a lovely week in Cali and returned to me with second degree sunburns.
"It doesn't even hurt anymore," he says, but it certainly looks like it ought to hurt something fierce.

Queen Spazzy

Vice Captain

Anxious Neko

42,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Task Accomplished 100

Blind Blindness
Captain

5,075 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Informer 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2017 8:52 pm
Queen Spazzy
I have returned!!
It's been a while, almost three weeks, yeah?
I spent a lot of my time reading, I blazed through something like a dozen or so books while I was away. >>;
It was nice to visit with all my family, but I'm glad to be back in my apartment, I rather missed my internet, haha~
My beau spent a lovely week in Cali and returned to me with second degree sunburns.
"It doesn't even hurt anymore," he says, but it certainly looks like it ought to hurt something fierce.

LOL...like my student who realizes the importance of technology. I'm glad you're glad you have internet.

Wow, a dozen or so books? Tell me a few of those book titles lol

Second degree sunburns? Harsh! Did he have blisters?

I'm so glad you're back biggrin  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2017 8:54 pm
anonashu
rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl
3nodding 3nodding 3nodding 3nodding 3nodding 3nodding 3nodding

I don't really have anything to say... but i feel like posting... XD

Well, by all means, HAVE AT IT! xd 3nodding blaugh wahmbulance  

Blind Blindness
Captain

5,075 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Informer 100
  • Market Browser 100

Blind Blindness
Captain

5,075 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Informer 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2017 8:55 pm
anonashu
Blind Blindness
-Jacksteer-
Blind Blindness
-Jacksteer-
Hello hello~

Hello, hello! How are you doing?

I'm doing quite well! Slightly stressed from school and the fact that there's not enough food places around my place rofl

I understand what you mean. I'm stressed from school, too. Because not only do I take classes at school, I also work at school! xd So half of my life is school...

Where I live there's lots of food places, and traffic. Hopefully you found something good to eat.

Why does that makes me feel like you never graduated... hahaha and school is never gonna be out for you then... smile

Nope...not completely at least for 2 years.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2017 8:56 pm
delasislas
Well, just about to leave!!!!

Have fun!!  

Blind Blindness
Captain

5,075 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Informer 100
  • Market Browser 100

Queen Spazzy

Vice Captain

Anxious Neko

42,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Task Accomplished 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2017 11:02 pm
Blind Blindness
LOL...like my student who realizes the importance of technology. I'm glad you're glad you have internet.

I could have gotten online on my phone, but I didn't really feel the need to do so; my mum and I don't have much data between us since I generally have zero need for it and she doesn't use much.
Oh, well, I left a lot of them at my mom's place, I don't intend to keep many of them since I didn't like them enough to read again, but let's see what I can remember.
R.A. Salvatore's The Cleric Quintet (which is technically five books compiled as one); there was a title by the author Tami Hoag, though I can't quite remember it; Green for Danger by Christianna Brand (I think that was the author, at least, I might be a letter or two off on the first name's spelling), a British mystery novel first published in 1944, which was pretty good if I could have cut out the last thirty pages or so, I hated the ending; Digital Fortress by Dan Brown (the author of Angels & Demons, among other novels), which was good, but not quite what I expected; a novel by Marta Perry with a title along the lines of Echo of Danger or something like that, perhaps a bit too romance-y for my tastes, hopefully my mom will like it; The Face and The Door to December by Dean Koontz, neither of which I was overly fond, the plot for the first disappears about halfway through the book, and while the second was more enjoyable, it's certainly not a title I'll be recommending to anyone anytime soon.
There was at least one more in there, but the title and author both escape me at the moment, but it involved an FBI agent tracking a criminal (a former agent and colleague of the main character) that has escaped custody and killed several other agents and endangered the lives of innocents in her escape. (That's a crazy over-simplified explanation, but that's about the gist of it.)
Yeah, his sunburn looks awful, it's only on his legs, he got it while kayaking on the ocean. He hadn't originally had blisters, but after he went back to work and had to wear pants, the friction of cloth on skin caused then proceeded to pop blisters on his legs. He had a coworker that's a med student look them over, and while it looks bad, it's apparently healing well enough.
Hehe, thank you~ It's so good to be back, I missed the guild! emotion_kirakira

PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2017 5:21 pm
I really hate long item quests! The one I'm going for called Fairlily is still too pricey, plus I'm nowhere close to obtaining it. Sorry for complaining, it's been rather frustrating seeing the price of that item continuously going up all the time! No fair! -_-*  

Princess Zelda21

Silent Healer

36,725 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • That One Hero 500
  • Noble Shade 100

anonashu

Timid Loiterer

PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2017 5:09 am
Princess Zelda21
I really hate long item quests! The one I'm going for called Fairlily is still too pricey, plus I'm nowhere close to obtaining it. Sorry for complaining, it's been rather frustrating seeing the price of that item continuously going up all the time! No fair! -_-*

Sounds hard... can't help you though... 400b crying play lk...? wishing you luck though... smile  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2017 3:21 pm
anonashu
Princess Zelda21

Sounds hard... can't help you though... 400b crying play lk...? wishing you luck though... smile

It is kinda tough. Thanks though. Yes, I play Lake Kindred whenever I can. This'll take me ages to just get one too expensive item, unfortunately.  

Princess Zelda21

Silent Healer

36,725 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • That One Hero 500
  • Noble Shade 100

anonashu

Timid Loiterer

PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2017 11:16 am
Princess Zelda21
anonashu
Princess Zelda21

It is kinda tough. Thanks though. Yes, I play Lake Kindred whenever I can. This'll take me ages to just get one too expensive item, unfortunately.

Sure no prob, I guess it will all pay off once you've gotten it even after all that time smile  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2017 5:40 pm
Queen Spazzy
Blind Blindness

I could have gotten online on my phone, but I didn't really feel the need to do so; my mum and I don't have much data between us since I generally have zero need for it and she doesn't use much.
Oh, well, I left a lot of them at my mom's place, I don't intend to keep many of them since I didn't like them enough to read again, but let's see what I can remember.
R.A. Salvatore's The Cleric Quintet (which is technically five books compiled as one); there was a title by the author Tami Hoag, though I can't quite remember it; Green for Danger by Christianna Brand (I think that was the author, at least, I might be a letter or two off on the first name's spelling), a British mystery novel first published in 1944, which was pretty good if I could have cut out the last thirty pages or so, I hated the ending; Digital Fortress by Dan Brown (the author of Angels & Demons, among other novels), which was good, but not quite what I expected; a novel by Marta Perry with a title along the lines of Echo of Danger or something like that, perhaps a bit too romance-y for my tastes, hopefully my mom will like it; The Face and The Door to December by Dean Koontz, neither of which I was overly fond, the plot for the first disappears about halfway through the book, and while the second was more enjoyable, it's certainly not a title I'll be recommending to anyone anytime soon.
There was at least one more in there, but the title and author both escape me at the moment, but it involved an FBI agent tracking a criminal (a former agent and colleague of the main character) that has escaped custody and killed several other agents and endangered the lives of innocents in her escape. (That's a crazy over-simplified explanation, but that's about the gist of it.)
Yeah, his sunburn looks awful, it's only on his legs, he got it while kayaking on the ocean. He hadn't originally had blisters, but after he went back to work and had to wear pants, the friction of cloth on skin caused then proceeded to pop blisters on his legs. He had a coworker that's a med student look them over, and while it looks bad, it's apparently healing well enough.
Hehe, thank you~ It's so good to be back, I missed the guild! emotion_kirakira

Oh wow, that is so many books! You are the TRUE definition of a book worm. From the sounds of it, you are quite open minded about reading different genres, and if you don't like it, you'll just not read it again. I don't think I could read that many books in a year, with the exception of my textbooks for school. I guess with free time, you can play many games and read many books. I have a 3 week stint from school (well, with the exception of work, so that's what I'm doing now with -a- game)

Hopefully they're continuing to heal. 3nodding  

Blind Blindness
Captain

5,075 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Informer 100
  • Market Browser 100

Queen Spazzy

Vice Captain

Anxious Neko

42,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Task Accomplished 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2017 1:38 pm
Blind Blindness
Oh wow, that is so many books! You are the TRUE definition of a book worm. From the sounds of it, you are quite open minded about reading different genres, and if you don't like it, you'll just not read it again. I don't think I could read that many books in a year, with the exception of my textbooks for school. I guess with free time, you can play many games and read many books. I have a 3 week stint from school (well, with the exception of work, so that's what I'm doing now with -a- game)

Hopefully they're continuing to heal. 3nodding

I had forgotten there was a YA novel in there I had borrowed from my beau's mum while I watched house, Armageddon Summer by Bruce Coville and Jane Yolen. She had gotten it because she liked the authors but hadn't yet gotten around to reading it. It was pretty good, actually, realistic fiction set around the turn of the millennium when 'millennialist cults' were pretty much at their peak. In a nutshell, it's about two kids who end up involved with one of those 'the end is nigh' cults through their families and their process of losing faith and attempting to find what they believe again. Probably doesn't really sound like a very 'me' thing to read, but it was really good, even from my non-Christian standpoint, and I'd totally recommend it.
I'm working on Angels & Demons now, and will probably try to finish the second Sandman omnibus I never quite got all the way through after that, then either read another Salvatore or delve into another of the freebies from my family.
My mom was astounded by the sheer volume of reading I did, which I found a bit funny, because she used to have to help me carry books out of the library if I was to have enough to last more than a week when I was younger.
I only tend to reread books when I absolutely loved them (some classics and Salvatores come to mind), but as far as what I'll read, I'm not terribly picky, romance isn't really my thing unless it's secondary to plot (I like characters to have better things to do with their lives than spending all day pining after someone or snogging in a back room or whatever), and I'm not terribly fond of most Westerns (mostly due to style of writing and speech of characters in Western settings), but other than that, as long as the writing style is agreeable, I'm willing to read almost anything (as evidenced by the wide variety of genres and topics included in my enormous book collection).
My beau got so many games while I was gone. =w=; I was playing FFIII on my 3DS while I was away, and unless you're a diligent soul wanting to collect FF games or want something so bad it's practically comedic, I don't recommend it as a serious play. >>; I came back to The Nonary Games, Ultra Despair Girls, Splatoon 2, and I just found one the PS4 KH remasters last night in our ever growing stack of games. I don't have time for all these right now since I'm trying to get back up to speed in FFXIV. ;w;
One layer of damaged skin has peeled now, and goodness does it look just absolutely awful since the layer under that is damaged, too. He says it doesn't much hurt anymore, the peeling is mostly just a nuisance. I stay on top of him about keeping his skin hydrated while it heals, though, no sense in unnecessary risks when the preventative measures (using aloe on the healing areas) are so simple.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2017 8:45 pm
YOUR PALADIN IS THE SAND GUARDIAN, GUARDIAN OF THE SAND!!!  

Paladin Magnus Dawnguard

Vampiric Paladin

16,125 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Charging Power 75

Queen Spazzy

Vice Captain

Anxious Neko

42,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Task Accomplished 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2017 6:22 pm

I watched it like five times.
Oh my goodness, I'm more amused than I probably should be.

Randomness is a Virtue!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2705 2706 2707 2708 2709 2710 ... 2744 2745 2746 2747 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games