Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
FROZEN GUARD (Come here before entering) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 269 270 271 272 273 274 ... 473 474 475 476 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 9:01 pm

((how hot is this lava? bedsides the point ill try to cool it down just tell me if it wont work))

Jack saw that the village was in trouble and knows that the alliance of snow and cloud means he must protect it from harm.
"Yuki Tsunami No Jutsu (Snow Tidal Wave Technique)!" Jack made the seals as he ran then turned ice and snow poured out of him using the climate of cloud to make the tsunami. (cloud ,judging from the manga, is quite high in the mountains so probably there is alot of moisture for me to work with.)
Jack created a huge 2 story tall wave of snow to hit the lava to try and cool it down.
PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 9:08 pm

(Doesnt work)

BLADE SWIFTKNIFE

teddy_byakuga

PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 9:12 pm

Teddy ran to the village fast with a akatsuki stalking him
PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 9:13 pm

((you do know that that does not make sense blade... Lava is molten rock i understand it is hot but the climate and the tsunami should at least cool the top layer stopping it's flow besides cool always beats heat...))

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

Eris5

PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 9:29 pm

BLADE SWIFTKNIFE

Suddenly, Blade Swiftknife activates his sharingan during Susmus Gouwan fist attack. In doing so, the Sharingan allows Blade to dodge Susmus charka attack before it reached him. During that short time period, when Susmus was making her move against Blade Swiftknife, their was a 5 meter gap between the two ninjas. Wasting no time, Blade did a side turn towards the right and launched himself in mid air so his body would be right next to Susmu. Meanwhile, Blade whispers something into Susmu ear as he makes his way to another rock. “Come on baby, is that the best you got!?” The sky starts to darken around the cloud village as the lava pool destroys everything in its path.[/b

((actually havock it does make sense a huge amount of lava would melt right through the snow, we will say you saved a tiny section of the cloud from erupting into flame, giving inhabitants a place to flee to.))

Susumu instantly realizes that her movements won't be fast enough without extra help. Seeing as her beloved village is being destroyed and what Blade whispered to her only infuriates her more. She activates her sharingan then turns the whirling disk of wind she is riding on towards Blade. She makes a number of handseals then draws her bow only about 10 meters away now she launchs 3 shots right at Blade. Each one charged with electricity. Another jutsu was performed but it remains hidden for now as the Arrows schreech towards Blade
PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 9:34 pm

((sorry but i took the it "does not work" comment too much and thought it wont even do what you said all I can do is save small bits of the village))

Jack doing his best to help threw a kunai with an explosive tag in front of some of the lava the explosion created a small gap to force the lava to pool in.

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

D a i j b

PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2009 8:53 am

((Sorry last post from the future...))

Daisuke left a clone at the gates and the real Daisuke went to snow for some secular training.
PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2009 11:17 am

((Well if this is not in the future then i will just leave.))

Kami got sucked into ground and vanished.

3Rton

iHuntur

4,300 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2009 11:28 am

"Arura, Nate, we are out. GOOD LUCK BLADE!" Chuin wisped out of the area, away from danger.
PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2009 6:33 pm

Yamikonton
Rahenno appeared on top of the gates. "Well this can't be good. My village is on fire." he said forming headseals while concentrating the air around the village and fouces it until it condence into water. "Suiton: Daibakufu no jutsu(Waater release: Great Waterfall Technique)" He said using the surrounding water to form rushing water towards the lava, cool it to rock and using the excess water to clear the village of the rocks.

((Rahenno this fight is still 5 years in the past. So anything destroyed will be fixed after 5 years...I think lol))

Masumi H Dekata

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2009 6:47 pm

((Man, I forgot that. lol, thanks for the reminder.))
PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2009 9:02 pm

Marquis walks into the gate just to turn around and post a giant note on the main doors that can be found here

after he had posted the note he leaves the land of thunder.

marquis27

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2009 5:33 pm

Jake had body flickered to the gates, and walked through, heading to the hokage's office, his gloves restoring a little charka to him.....
PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2009 6:02 pm

Jedi noticed Jake easily due to his byakugan and decided to head in. "i will summon you later kaji." Kaji Poofed in a cloud of smoke and as jedi fell Black wings sprouted from his back and he flew into the Village.

jedimastersonic

Dangerous Guildsman

8,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Hygienic 200
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 269 270 271 272 273 274 ... 473 474 475 476 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games