Welcome to Gaia! ::

All Plays Role Playing Guild ::: With posts over 9000!!!!!!

Back to Guilds

Reply Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)
The Vampire Manor [OPEN!! :'D]] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What you be?
Vamp
56%
 56%  [ 14 ]
Human
16%
 16%  [ 4 ]
Minor Demon
8%
 8%  [ 2 ]
Halfy >:3
20%
 20%  [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 25

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 7:06 pm
Kyoiya laughed.
"Neither did I. It was cold, but interesting. Kinda fun, actually," Kyoiya said, putting his boxers back on, as well as his pants.
"My a** is really cold," he laughed. His jacket was underneath his back. Bou laid beside him. He noticed she wasn't wearing her bra still. His hand reached over to her, and groped her chest.
"You're nipples are hard," he laughed.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 7:25 pm
[[WOW REALLY.]]

Bou scoffed.
"well, duh." She said, then her face broke into a smile. She got up, dressing as well. She got dressed quickly.
"Okay, now let's hunt." She said, then laughed.

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 8:30 pm
"You go, I'll catch up. and besides, I'm not hunting animals today," Kyoiya said, "come back here when you're done. I should be in about half an hour."
Kyoiya took off in the direction of one of the near houses. It was more like a cabin, though. He could tell there were only two people present in the house.
When he was on the front porch step, he knocked. A man opened the door, and there was a woman behind him.
"May I come in?" Kyoiya asked, sounding hopeful.
"Sure," the man stepped aside.

[***]

Kyoiya wiped his mouth, and closed the door behind him. He started walking back toward where he was to meet Bou.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 8:35 am
Sakura Neko Jin
Kimmora didn't want to show her emotions.. "Er- that's not what I'm worried about." She said reaching out to hold his hand. "There. No problem with that!" She said chuckling nervously.

Jack tilted his head."Is there really no problem?Tell me whats wrong.."He said worried that she might hate him.I really do wonder sometimes if she hates me...He thought to himself as his emotion barrier slipped a little.  

xxGayxxboyxx

KimmuPanda-

Tipsy Noob

6,275 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 8:48 am
Kimmora looked away, to the ground next to her. "There.. isn't any problem, Jack. Don't worry so much.." She said smiling, stepping closer to him, with the most trustworthy face anyone could ever make. "So, should we go eat or what? A vampire is gonna die before you decide to finally move on." She jerked his hand softly toward the woods.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 4:30 pm
Bou had been waiting for a few seconds, then Kyoiya showed up.
"Finally!" She bursted, laughing. She fell into his arms, then kissed him deeply. That one moment together, changed everything.

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 8:16 pm
It was good to have Bou in this happy mood. For Kyoiya it meant she wouldn't be yelling and bitching at him later.
"Sorry I took so long," Kyoiya apologized, and kissed her again.
"We should probably be heading back. We leave Hiroaki with Daisuke so much as it is," Kyoiya said.
His fingers intertwined with Bou's, holding her hand tightly as they started to run.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 5:19 pm
Ben kissed her back unexpectedly, surprising her.
It always tickled so much when he’d kiss her on the neck. Klara smiled, fighting the urge to laugh, which would totally ruin the moment. She was so close to laughing as it was, she really couldn’t handle excitement well.
He slowly made his way to her mouth; she could tell he was in quite the playful mood.
That’s good. I don’t want to be the only one freaking out here. Klara thought.
It always seemed like Ben was the nice calm one while she was the crazy emotional one.
Ben paused and pulled back. This surprised her even more. It was so quick. Had she done something wrong? Or maybe she didn’t do something?
"We should save this, for later. We'll have more time," He told her as the car stopped.
Klara blushed. She felt slightly teased.
“Um. Yeah ok.” Klara replied.
As quickly as it had appeared the SUV was gone again.
Klara looked up at the place they were to stay at. It was really charming, with a rustic feel. But it was still very big.

[[Um..did you reply in host? If so, I didn't see it]]

haruxxx
Crew

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 7:05 pm
[[i'm just going to be lazy, and skip the whole checking in process.]]

After Ben had gone through their whole checking in process, he and Klara had followed the outdoor path to their exclusive cabin. The landscape on the sides of the path seemed very constructed. It was a nice resort, so he figured it was meant to look over the top.
Ben was putting away his own suitcase into the closet and dresser than was built into the closet. He figured he should let Klara handle her own belonging now. She probably wouldn't want him digging through her belongings.
"Do you want to go to the hot springs tonight? I didn't have it planned, but they looked nice," Ben said, turning his head around to look for Klara.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 8:15 pm
[[Lol. That's fine by me]]
Klara put her bags away without going through them. She could do that later.
They were finally here. “Hot springs?” Klara asked. For whatever reason she hadn’t imagined something like that here. “Sure, sounds fun.” Klara replied.
Klara walked over to where Ben was and hugged him from behind, resting her head against his back. “I can’t believe it. I’m getting married.” She said softly.
“Now that we are here. What do we do now?” She asked.

haruxxx
Crew

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 10:12 pm
Ben pondered a minute.
"Well, I'm not exactly sure how or what to do to wed a couple. I'm sure right here and now I could come up with something. It doesn't have to be rehearsed," Ben said.
The ring was still in his back pocket. Ben took Klara's hands in his and said to her, "I, Benjamin Nicholas, take you, Klara Lynippe, to be my wife, knowing in my heart that you will be my friend, my faithful partner in life, and my one true love. Will you take me to be your husband?" Ben tried to sound as sincere as he could. Waiting for her response, Ben pulled out the ring he was giving her.
"Here," Ben said, slipping it onto her left 'ring' finger.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 9:32 am

"I, Benjamin Nicholas, take you, Klara Lynippe, to be my wife, knowing in my heart that you will be my friend, my faithful partner in life, and my one true love. Will you take me to be your husband?" Ben said, looking down at her with love. She almost didn’t reply, thinking it a dream or vision.
She smiled when she realized it wasn’t. She was living in the present. This was happening.
“I, Klara Lynippe, gladly take you as my husband. Forever and always.” She promised. She was so glad to get rid of that weird foreign name of hers...
Ben took the ring she had seen a few days ago. (Not meaning to!) And slipped it on her ring finger.
It was so beautiful. Klara’s eyes shifted from side to side, “So…can I kiss you now?” Klara asked playfully.

haruxxx
Crew

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 6:50 pm
Ben took a step toward her, holding gently the her face in his hands.
"Yes, " and he lowered his head to kiss her. Their height difference was always going to be there, but never an issue. Ben was already used to it. It hadn't ever really bothered him. He didn't want to pull away.
Finally, he did.
"Our first kiss.. as husband and wife," Ben said, and grinned. Wrapping his arms around her waist, he then spun her around in a circle.
"I can't even express my feelings through words right now," Ben exclaimed, kissing her forehead.

[[hey haru, i've gotta go. D: srry.]]

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 7:19 pm
Klara prepared herself as Ben bent down to her level to kiss her. Yes, Klara would always have to prepare herself. Because each and every kiss they shared felt like a first.
Even 800 years down the road, Klara imagined it would still be the same.
Because Ben was just…. so special to her. Nothing would ever change that for her.
Their kiss was lengthy and sweet, like most wedding kisses. But, like all wedding kisses, it had to end some time. And that time came too soon for this wedding couple.
She sighed in content. Ben wrapped his arms around her waist lifting her from the ground and kissed her forehead.
“You don’t have to. I know exactly.” Klara replied with a happy grin.
She didn’t have his ability but she was positive she knew.
Klara’s legs latched around Ben, taking his face in both her small hands she kissed him repeatedly, still smiling. She pulled back and buried her face in the crook of his neck, embarrassed.
Blushing bride. Klara thought, humorously.

haruxxx
Crew

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2009 12:31 pm
Ben chuckled softly.
"Why so embarrassed?" Ben teased, "We're married, I'm fine with you kissing me, silly," Ben said, and hitched her up to hold in a more comfortable way.
Ben took a few steps, traveling in the direction on the enormous bed centered against a wall. He sat on the edge.
Playfully, he began kissing her neck.
"You know, there's an in-ground hot tub in here? It's in the bathroom though, I think. Unless there's more to this room added on than I realized," Ben said, glancing around the room. He didn't mean to cut her off, short. He was just curious.

Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games