Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Training Grounds #1 (Fixed) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 269 270 271 272 273 274 ... 438 439 440 441 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

De-Vaughn07

PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2008 1:45 pm

The earth clone that Zeno had sent to monitor the group's training saw the little girl and narrowed his eyes. Katsuro had told him about this little girl....who was actually Lenon in disguise....was he after Rahenno? Or was that even really the Lenon-girl transformation he had been told about? Either way, he kept a close eye on her.
PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2008 1:51 pm

The earth clone crumbles away and out of the rubble emerges the real Zeno. He reappears beside the little girl, a kunai up to her neck. "Who are you-and why are you here?" He asks her.

De-Vaughn07

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2008 1:56 pm

a clone of katsuro appeared next to zeno and told him what is happening at rock.
PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2008 1:57 pm

Zeno groans and looks over at Rahenno. "Rah, this 'girl' is Lenon, he's after your demon. Watch yourself, Im off to help Kit." With that, Zeno sinks into the ground, headed to Iwa.

De-Vaughn07

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2008 2:00 pm

Rahenno noded and keep an eye on the girl. "If you turly are Lenon, oyur plan is discovered, give up and go home." He said not on a serious tone but rather and netraul.
PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2008 2:11 pm

pyro then looks at Rahenno and the girl " its 2 on one like he said give up and go home."

pyro hasu

Black Vine

3,350 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2008 5:25 pm

Oron popped out of the trees looked at the girl then Rahenno and said, "Akatsuki?"
PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2008 5:28 pm

Sypher heard that akatsuki had been mentioned and said "Sorry but if your fighting him, you will have to also fight me." He said this rather causally as he strode towards the group. "I am not an ally of the akatsuki although I wear their coat, I am just helping out a person who is out numbered." He frowned as he saw that there was a demon here also.

M o k i F a i r y

Black Vine

3,350 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2008 5:36 pm

Oron pointed his scyth torwd Moki and a large cable shot out using chakera tried to wrap around him.
PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2008 6:45 pm

....(Dude its sypher in rp not moki)

Sypher smirked "Silly boy, do you know who your trying to tie up?". Sypher let lose a small bone of his arm simply slicing the cable in pieces. Sypher frowned at the shinobi and simply just wagged his finger at him as if he were a mere child.

M o k i F a i r y

lenon01

Dangerous Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2008 6:52 pm

((I could use this as an advantage! Although it really is just a girl. I wouldn't be that stupid...it's called giving you extreme paranoia!))

The girl's eyes widened and she ran away.
PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2008 3:33 pm

Sypher noticed everyone left and he quickly followed to the area they were heading to see what was up.

M o k i F a i r y

Black Vine

3,350 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2008 4:12 pm

"That was..... fast."
PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2008 7:02 pm

Kyo entered the Training Grounds and looked around, he moved to a secluded spot and took his stance. he made a few quick hand signs, and a Lightning Clone appeared next to him.

Takeshi Chaos Kyo

4,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 269 270 271 272 273 274 ... 438 439 440 441 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games