Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ● OOC
Official OOC Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 269 270 271 272 273 274 ... 366 367 368 369 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Celestial Vagabond

PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2017 12:52 pm
Unicorn Poopz
Since we are most likely having an extension and no time skip, I say maybe any interested singles can go to like a mixer or bar. That would be fun :3 a chance for our characters to meet new people. Whether it be romantic or not. Thoughts?

Sounds like a good idea to me!~  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2017 3:21 pm
Unicorn Poopz

Can Hikaru join along, too? She may need a few casual drinks after the shizz that occurred to her friend recently.  

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400

Unicorn Poopz

Feral Cat

4,450 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2017 4:05 pm
Kurisuchin Saiyuki
Unicorn Poopz

Can Hikaru join along, too? She may need a few casual drinks after the shizz that occurred to her friend recently.

Anyone can lol our characters are planning to meet at a location we really haven't decided yet so of course Hikaru can join  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2017 4:34 pm
Unicorn Poopz

Anyone can lol our characters are planning to meet at a location we really haven't decided yet so of course Hikaru can join

Well, Hikaru is 18, so maybe at the Moonbucks Cafe?  

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400

WhitersNote
Crew

Unstoppable Shapeshifter

14,175 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2017 4:46 pm
Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Short Squad(tm) should meet up too! And recruit more members- while eating cake!  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2017 4:51 pm
Kurisuchin Saiyuki

whiters

Celestial Vagabond

I was thinking this hanging out would be at Blue Macaw. Perfect for any age and totally fun. I mean who doesn't love Karaoke 🎤 ?  

Unicorn Poopz

Feral Cat

4,450 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Gaian 50

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2017 4:57 pm
whiters4

Short Squad(tm) should meet up too! And recruit more members- while eating cake!

Chester's shift at Taste of Italy would be almost over, LOL, so they can meet up at the metting spot soon.

And Tyrese may surely become pissed off once he finds out that Solaris has her house burned down and she almost got killed by the huntress who was granted the death sentence. One part of the fiasco may be gone but the wounds still remain.

Unicorn Poopz

Celestial Vagabond

Hikaru will join along as soon as the important talk is done for the time being.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2017 5:11 pm
Kurisuchin Saiyuki
Hikaru will join along as soon as the important talk is done for the time being.

Unicorn Poopz
I was thinking this hanging out would be at Blue Macaw. Perfect for any age and totally fun. I mean who doesn't love Karaoke 🎤 ?

Oooooh yes, karaoke!! 4laugh  

Celestial Vagabond

WhitersNote
Crew

Unstoppable Shapeshifter

14,175 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2017 5:23 pm
Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Chester's shift at Taste of Italy would be almost over, LOL, so they can meet up at the metting spot soon.

And Tyrese may surely become pissed off once he finds out that Solaris has her house burned down and she almost got killed by the huntress who was granted the death sentence. One part of the fiasco may be gone but the wounds still remain.

I meant for Valentine's Day xD But I forgot Chester likes someone- dk if they're together yet.

There's no way for Ty to know about any of those things xDD  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2017 5:28 pm
whiters4

I meant for Valentine's Day xD But I forgot Chester likes someone- dk if they're together yet.

There's no way for Ty to know about any of those things xDD

Yep, Chester has a crush on Jessie, but her owner is on hiatus because she wants a laptop to finally RP in peace (mobile can suck). He and Fisher can have fun as friends in the meantime.

And speaking of knowing, the wolf may talk again once Solaris wakes up while still recovering from her wounds, but that may take a while, like after the time-skip once the extension week is over. Funny, since Hikaru, her friend, is Tyrese's neighbor in the same district.  

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2017 5:33 pm
Celestial Vagabond

Truce talk first, karaoke fun second for Hikaru. And she'll be bringing a friend along.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2017 5:40 pm
Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Yep, Chester has a crush on Jessie, but her owner is on hiatus because she wants a laptop to finally RP in peace (mobile can suck). He and Fisher can have fun as friends in the meantime.

And speaking of knowing, the wolf may talk again once Solaris wakes up while still recovering from her wounds, but that may take a while, like after the time-skip once the extension week is over. Funny, since Hikaru, her friend, is Tyrese's neighbor in the same district.

Mm! I'll be gone for about be a week of that time, but after, or Er- before then it'd be nice.

There's no way for him to know she's in the hospital right now either XD Tyrese owns a house in Lumiere but he doesn't go there. I just- I'm not seeing any connections for him to get involved over.  

WhitersNote
Crew

Unstoppable Shapeshifter

14,175 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2017 5:49 pm
whiters4

Mm! I'll be gone for about be a week of that time, but after, or Er- before then it'd be nice.

There's no way for him to know she's in the hospital right now either XD Tyrese owns a house in Lumiere but he doesn't go there. I just- I'm not seeing any connections for him to get involved over.

Ummm... well, still debating on whether she must come back or ditch the job completely and focus entirely on her music career. Her violin is currently in shambles but the new one will be created by Mel (though it may take a while).

Also, my heart broke at the drama between Alexus and Rylee. I is dead.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2017 6:26 pm
Kurisuchin Saiyuki
whiters4

Unicorn Poopz

Celestial Vagabond

It's no hurry, after all, my character hasn't gotten her makeover yet from her new old friend. (Doesn't know she has run into her childhood friend)  

Unicorn Poopz

Feral Cat

4,450 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Gaian 50
● OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 269 270 271 272 273 274 ... 366 367 368 369 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games