Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
::Grill 13 Restaurant:: NEW Pictures on the Menu! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 269 270 271 272 273 274 ... 835 836 837 838 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

A5116278

PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2007 9:52 am
Kaworu__Nagisa
Bah, humbug! I hate Christmas. mad

Me too mate surprised  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2007 10:12 am
Its not so bad...just very annoying.  

Ivory Lie

Lisa Trevor

PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2007 10:32 am
I hate having to buy presents for people. I'm broke and all the spare cash i get from work goes into buying people presents and then i ussualy get socks in return/ stare  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2007 10:42 am
So... For those who aren't blowing the buzz of Christmas, the subject is, your top 5 favorite Christmas movies.  

Biohazard EXTREME

Kaworu__Nagisa
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2007 10:46 am
Jesus, it was just a joke. I'm the spoiled third child, it's not possible for me to hate Christmas or any other time when I could possibly get tons of stuff.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2007 10:49 am
Muppet Christmas Carol  

Lisa Trevor

NotteRequiem
Crew

6,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2007 11:25 am
Biohazard EXTREME
NotteRequiem
Awww, Kaworu... why do you hate Christmas?

Anyway, This is the first year in a long while that I've actually felt the Christmas spirit... it's a great feeling..

biggrin
You know, the odd thing is, me too. For past few years the spirit hasn't been around, but this year... Something gave..

I know what you mean. It's wonderful!  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2007 10:48 pm
Kaworu__Nagisa
Jesus, it was just a joke. I'm the spoiled third child, it's not possible for me to hate Christmas or any other time when I could possibly get tons of stuff.
In that case, what are your top 5 favorite Christmas movies?

EDIT: Also, since we ARE talking about Christmas and all, you might not want to use Jesus' name in vain.  

Biohazard EXTREME

A5116278

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2007 12:06 pm
Can we say Jebus?

My fave Christmas movies are

1. Home alone
2. Die Hard
3. Nightmare before Christmas
4. Muppets Christmas Carol
5. The Grinch  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2007 2:51 pm
Biohazard EXTREME
Kaworu__Nagisa

EDIT: Also, since we ARE talking about Christmas and all, you might not want to use Jesus' name in vain.

Thank you! And also:

The Nightmare Before Christmas

Thank you for your attention. :B  

Javanomicron

Resident_Kyo

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2007 3:55 pm
Exodia The Forbidden One
Can we say Jebus?

My fave Christmas movies are

1. Home alone
2. Die Hard
3. Nightmare before Christmas
4. Muppets Christmas Carol
5. The Grinch

DieHard? i dont think thats a christmas movie is it?  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2007 4:37 pm
It takes place on Christmas (or at least around Christmas...I need to watch it again). So does the second one if I remember correctly. 3nodding  

Vankala

Canas Renvall
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2007 5:59 pm
Absolutely they're Christmas movies. First one takes place Christmas Eve in an LA highrise. Second one takes place on Christmas Eve in an international airport.. not gonna lie, DH2 was such a good sequel. Unlike most action movies... Btw, my grandparents took me to Wal-Mart and they had awesome movie deals. So, for Christmas, they got me (well, I got me, but shhh...):

Die Hard
Die Hard 2: Die Harder
Nothing But Trouble (John Candy, Chevy Chase, Demi Moore, and... ack forgot last one..)
Tomb Raider
John Candy 3-movie pack consisting of Uncle Buck (<3 it!!), The Great Outdoors, and.. dammit, forgot the other one! sweatdrop
The Saint (Sweet spy movie.)

I think more, but I forgot... guess I'll just have to wait! :X  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2007 6:00 pm
The Saint is a great movie... Orbital does the main track for that soundtrack....

And for all of you who aren't big a** dorks like me, Orbital did the ending theme from the Mortal Kombat movie.

biggrin  

NotteRequiem
Crew

6,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100

Kouichi Pendolse

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2007 6:05 pm
Biohazard EXTREME
Kaworu__Nagisa

They've been theorizing Jesus was born in March...  
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 269 270 271 272 273 274 ... 835 836 837 838 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games