Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Roleplay Refuge

Back to Guilds

A welcome and friendly place where many Role Plays are encouraged 

Tags: Role Playing, Community 

Reply Main Forum
The OOC Hangout Thread (New people introduce yourself here!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2708 2709 2710 2711 2712 2713 ... 4221 4222 4223 4224 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Curiosity: How many still visit this place? Make a mark, and get some gold.
  I still exist!
View Results

Cobalt

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 12:23 pm
I don't really know. I think I wasn't around when it happened, though I don't remember why. I remember applying for Galvan II and all, but then... maybe it was when I moved last year and wasn't around for a while, I don't know.

It makes me sad. :<  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 1:42 pm
*sighs and spins in circles*

Rawr.  

The Rogue Doll

Skreemer

Wild Prophet

6,700 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Team Carl 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 2:45 pm
Skreemer has an idea!
If Pacis Salus is a long term success I have a free guild that could be devoted to it. Have to see DTT's thoughts but might work out.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 3:56 pm
*heavy sigh* I am the reason for the departure of Krome, her two close friends, and the fall of Galvan II.

Several months had passed with nearly no modly activity done in any form . . . Yoder did an odd bit here or there- but was the only member of the Mod team to check into the crew area. I pleaded in posts to check in. To help clean things up. To do anything at all. Finally, I made a very hard choice. I demoted all non-active mod team members one step. Mods became members, and Krome went from Vice to Mod.

This caused an uproar and most that were affected left. Yoder, as the only active team member was the logical choice to be promoted to Vice, as I prefer to have one in my guild. That further inscenced Krome and we had a rather hearty blowout in Yahoo IMs. Since then most that have left did not return. I blame myself, and rightly so. Still, I believe it was the wrong choice for a friend to make- but the right one for a Captian. An absent mod team is no better than no mod team at all.

As for Galvan, all I can say is most RPs don't last too long here- and we had believed the hype of Galvan II for literally 18+ months. Yes, a year and a half. I have my doubts it would ever have been ready. Then again, that is my opinion. Either way, it was lost and I still regret losing both their skills as RPers, and their friendship.  

Magni Prime
Captain

Eloquent Conversationalist

14,950 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500

Kikiama

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 4:29 pm
*Huggles Magni gently*

You did do what was right.
I'm sorry if all our curiousities were makin gyou feel terrible.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 4:34 pm
*hugs magni*

You did what was right for the guild.
Just imagine how the guild would be if you didn't.
Your a great capitan.  

- CASTRATIKR0N -

Cobalt

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 4:36 pm
*bakes Magni a giant humongous cookie* Rules are rules, and even mods and other folks in charge of things have to follow them. Magna Carta and all that.

We all have to do things we don't like.

Such as mowing the grass. Xb  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 4:38 pm
Cobalt
*bakes Magni a giant humongous cookie* Rules are rules, and even mods and other folks in charge of things have to follow them. Magna Carta and all that.

We all have to do things we don't like.

Such as mowing the grass. Xb

AND PAYING TAXES, AND GAS.

*drools over the huge cookie*  

- CASTRATIKR0N -

Cobalt

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 4:50 pm
*bakes Sporky a cookie too* ;3  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 5:06 pm
Free cookies for all. I robbed a bakery truck.  

Skreemer

Wild Prophet

6,700 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Team Carl 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

Tanakietsu

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 5:20 pm
Lack of presence in the guild is no excuse, what happened was rightfully earned.

I would have probably stomped my foot down harder, not being such friends in regards to the situation.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 5:26 pm
wow thats the first time ive actually seen what happened in detail. Magni dont be sad it was in terms of leadership a good choice all caption no crew cant sail a ship.  

AlwynRowanwind

- CASTRATIKR0N -

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 5:39 pm
Cobalt
*bakes Sporky a cookie too* ;3

EHEH, munch munch

i love cookies,  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 6:31 pm
Welcome, Samunite and Heartmarrow!

*is surprised that Magni explained the situation in public* That took courage, friend (especially since there could have been negative reaction). smile

EDIT: My Pacis Salus post will come later tonight. *is amazed at the rate it is moving*  

Yoder

Invisible Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Tycoon 200

Disturbing Tale Teller

Fuzzy Lunatic

7,600 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 6:41 pm
@_@
PS moves very very fast.... At least a page or two per day, methinks...  
Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2708 2709 2710 2711 2712 2713 ... 4221 4222 4223 4224 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games