Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Roleplay Refuge

Back to Guilds

A welcome and friendly place where many Role Plays are encouraged 

Tags: Role Playing, Community 

Reply Main Forum
The OOC Hangout Thread (New people introduce yourself here!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2709 2710 2711 2712 2713 2714 ... 4221 4222 4223 4224 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Curiosity: How many still visit this place? Make a mark, and get some gold.
  I still exist!
View Results

Magni Prime
Captain

Eloquent Conversationalist

14,950 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 8:37 pm
*gentle smile and accepting all the hugs* Thank you. All of you. I was actually dreading your reactions to this. Krome was a good friend to many of the members here, and while active was a wonderful Vice.

To this point, I have avoided talking about it for privacy's sake. It is unfair to air out grievances to those that are not involved directly. I truly wanted to avoid slander/libel on either me for starting it, or anybody involved in it. I can understand the anger and outrage of those that were affected, but as Castra points out- the guild would be worse off had I not.

Cobalt, I believe it was General Patton said to never ask your subordinates to do what you are unwilling to. *gladly munches cookie*

As for your reactions, Tana, perhaps I am not as iron-fisted as you claim to be . . . but in my time as your subordinate, I fail to recall you ever being unfair or overly mean.

Alwyn, like said- I really didn't want to air out my 'dirty laundry' and create bias. It has happened a long time ago, and the questions were fair. Lying or avoiding the situation would not help at all.

Yoder: It was just something that needed to be done. *friendly clasp on the back*  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 8:39 pm
Tanakietsu
I am preparing a small monologue for G-Lab. It shall be glorious and in a language most (if any) will not understand! x3

Teehee. -giggles- I wonder what that'll be like... xp

Trowa, your comment really scared me! (On G-Lab) Until I highlighted it, of course - then I felt like an idiot. XP But, I agree with you... I hope nothing too bad happens... -shifts uncomfortabley-

Oh! Welcome, Samunite and Heartmarrow!! (sounds like a Warrior's name, from the book series by Erin Hunter XP) Welcome to RPR, I'm Waveh! -cursteys- Uhmmm, I certainly don't write with as much grace as the older members but I'm getting there! ^_^
*whispers* Truth be told they intimidate me! Teehee.
I'm not sure what we're talking about, but.... -goes up to Magni and hugs comfortingly- It's alrightt, I've had to make a few tough decisions as leader in some of my guilds... I didn't lose any friends, though I've lost contact with a few of them... :[

-takes a cookie from Skreemer- Thankies!! ^_^ -bites into cookie, before glancing around- I hope my friends don't find out I'm eating my own kind*... -shifty eyes- XP

*My friends nicknamed me Cookies, and now I can't eat anything that resembles a cracker without being teased for being a cannabilist xp  

waveh_xo

waveh_xo

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 8:56 pm
Hello?
-her call bounce off the walls and echoes back to her-
Hmmphhh. The one time I'm on, and it's deserted in here!
Oh welll. I think I'll turn in now, maybe I can get a bit of writing done. ^_^
I'll be back tomorrow - by then, of course, I'll have to catch up on the ten-or-so pages that I've missed.
You guys are a very fast-paced guild XP
But ily guys! -huggles all around- ^_^
G'nightt and sweet dreams to everyone!
-xx

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 9:13 pm
Yeah, we're loudmouths here. :3 Always have something to say!  

Cobalt

Tanakietsu

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 9:29 pm
I want iron-clad foot of doom power again! D:<

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 9:40 pm
Iron foot doom thingymabob what? *eyebrow*  

Cobalt

Yoder

Invisible Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 10:12 pm
Cobalt
Iron foot doom thingymabob what? *eyebrow*

He means absolute power or the ability to instill fear because of said power. wink  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 12:12 am
For all you PS people- New poll, and classes will be starting soon.

I wonder if doing updates in here would be more efficient >>;
I don't always get responses from things I post in the thread... At least from some people. Most are good and respond to the things I ask for ^^;

*still wonders how she managed to make a RP that moves so fast, yet is still popular with its' players* sweatdrop  

Disturbing Tale Teller

Fuzzy Lunatic

7,600 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Gale OverDrive

PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 5:03 am
Magni Prime

Cobalt, I believe it was General Patton said to never ask your subordinates to do what you are unwilling to. *gladly munches cookie*

LOLs at Patton. My friend had to watch the movie for History Class. We were at her apartment that night. She fastforwarded through the entire movie, and when she finally hit play, the first thing we heard was: "I think you're right, d**k."

Oh, and my little brother personally knows Patton's great grandson. Creepy, eh?  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 8:58 am
the way i see it is now it is out and alot of people who were wondering what had happened now know and can put there mind at ease. And i can understand not wishing to air out dirty laundry fro others to see. Though now people can stop wondering and i dont think you will get pestered as much by ppl who were gone at the time and want to know what happened. Perhaps a weight off of you shoulders and this may help get rid of any guilt you may have over it and fear as to what the reactions to it could have been but werent its a good thing to use for healing. Even though it was the right desician and many would agree on that. When you talk about it sometimes i think you question your actions. And you shouldnt have to because it was the right choice  

AlwynRowanwind

Skreemer

Wild Prophet

6,700 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Team Carl 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 9:53 am
Woo hoo! I found me a weird avi glitch involving the skeleton and the dead doll form.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 10:24 am
G-Lab is moving way too fast for my liking. And, worse yet, no-one wants to interact with Aerynn! crying

Talon, please forgive me for the following cliché speech (or rant (I'm not sure what to call it)).

If you still feel bad about it, don't. Negative feelings can be detrimental to your health. If those involved got angry at you, simply for doing what was best for the guild, it's an error on their part. As it was a matter of their inactivity, they should not have gotten upset. Even if it wasn't, there should not have been such a fallout. From my perspective, they placed too much importance on their status as moderators. They lost sight of the fact that "moderator" may be a sign of hard work, but that doesn't mean one can slack off. The mods in question let themselves slip into inactivity. They deserved to be stripped of their title. You did exactly what a captain should have done, given the situation. *gives a big hug and an even bigger cookie*  

Trowa The Fearless

AlwynRowanwind

PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 10:26 am
*agrees with trowa*  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 12:17 pm
Trowa The Fearless
G-Lab is moving way too fast for my liking. And, worse yet, no-one wants to interact with Aerynn! crying

Oh, sorry Trowa! DX I'll have Mel go over to Aerynn as soon as I can manage it... I'm sorry ): And, yes it is moving alarmingly fast... -blinkblink- It should calm down soon enough, hopefully...
-unsure, thinks of her last Teen DNA roleplay and sighs-

waveh_xo

Disturbing Tale Teller

Fuzzy Lunatic

7,600 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 12:31 pm
Ziggyboogiedoog.
*explodes*  
Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2709 2710 2711 2712 2713 2714 ... 4221 4222 4223 4224 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games