Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply Randomness is a Virtue!
LET'S REACH 800,000 POSTS [GUILD SPIRIT CAMPAIGN] READ&POST Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2711 2712 2713 2714 2715 2716 ... 2744 2745 2746 2747 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Will you be active in this campaign?
ANYTHING FOR THIS GUILD!!
30%
 30%  [ 286 ]
NEVER!!! THIS IS DUMB.
3%
 3%  [ 34 ]
LET'S DO THIS THING!!!
35%
 35%  [ 336 ]
Wow...excitement much. Okay, I'll participate...but for goodness sakes your adrenaline is annoying!
29%
 29%  [ 278 ]
Total Votes : 934

TheMagicalAcidTrip

Fashionable Vampire

4,150 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2017 11:31 am
Anything interesting here?  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2017 4:43 pm
Queen Spazzy
Blind Blindness
Girllll your avatar looks like the unpopular high school kid that attended a world renowned tournament, became a legend, and now has all this cool s**t to show off.
Love it. xd

Haha, practically the story of my life, except the only thing I really won was the SO lottery.
(Seriously, I have the best beau ever.)
I'm only a legend in FFXIV, and I'm pretty sure it's a legend of "She has no life, but she's a damn good healer, we want her on our server, what's she doing on a hellhole like Famfrit?"

Lol I had to look up Famfrit. I agree with you, it seems like Cody is a great SO from what I've heard. You probably are as well. You guys are happy together.

Good to know you're still good at healing. I know that's your jam.  

Blind Blindness
Captain

5,075 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Informer 100
  • Market Browser 100

Blind Blindness
Captain

5,075 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Informer 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2017 4:43 pm
TheMagicalAcidTrip

Always something if you look hard enough I guess.

But, Hurricane Irma for me.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2017 8:24 pm
Blind Blindness
TheMagicalAcidTrip

Best wishes.  

delasislas

Friendly Gaian

18,675 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Market Browser 100

delasislas

Friendly Gaian

18,675 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2017 8:25 pm
TheMagicalAcidTrip

Just doing training for a job. It blows, no real reason to be learning half of this.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2017 8:28 pm
delasislas
Blind Blindness
TheMagicalAcidTrip

Best wishes.

Thanks. So far, the track of the storm looks more favorable.  

Blind Blindness
Captain

5,075 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Informer 100
  • Market Browser 100

delasislas

Friendly Gaian

18,675 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2017 9:45 am
Sooo, my sister doesn't know how to clean a crock pot....  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2017 1:30 pm
Anon, you wondrously sweet and amazing person, thank you SO much!
You're so fantastically nice~
I'm super looking forward to using my gifts when I make a new avi!

Queen Spazzy

Vice Captain

Anxious Neko

42,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Task Accomplished 100

Queen Spazzy

Vice Captain

Anxious Neko

42,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Task Accomplished 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2017 1:46 pm
delasislas

I'd like to say it can depend on the crock pot?
The ones with the insides that lift out are way easier to clean, you can usually safely put the actual crock portion that lifts out into a dishwasher, though I think my mum always preferred to wash it by hand anyway.
I have an itty bitty one that doesn't have a lift out crock, and it's a little more complicated.
We usually just let it soak then hand wash the inside with a little soap and water and a rag.
If mine hadn't come to me second (possibly third?) hand, I'm the sort of person that would have read the booklet that undoubtedly came with it for care instructions, otherwise I google it if I'm really uncertain. >>;
(And I have googled some really dumb, probably simple to the average person, things, like changing the drive belt on a vacuum, and handwashing my trench coat.)

PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2017 2:51 pm
Queen Spazzy
delasislas

I'd like to say it can depend on the crock pot?
The ones with the insides that lift out are way easier to clean, you can usually safely put the actual crock portion that lifts out into a dishwasher, though I think my mum always preferred to wash it by hand anyway.
I have an itty bitty one that doesn't have a lift out crock, and it's a little more complicated.
We usually just let it soak then hand wash the inside with a little soap and water and a rag.
If mine hadn't come to me second (possibly third?) hand, I'm the sort of person that would have read the booklet that undoubtedly came with it for care instructions, otherwise I google it if I'm really uncertain. >>;
(And I have googled some really dumb, probably simple to the average person, things, like changing the drive belt on a vacuum, and handwashing my trench coat.)

No, it's one of the lift out kind(There are 2 kinds???). I had to sit there and scrub at it for a few minutes because it's been a long time since I used it and my sister borrowed it for something and just put it back without fully cleaning it.  

delasislas

Friendly Gaian

18,675 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Market Browser 100

Paladin Magnus Dawnguard

Vampiric Paladin

16,125 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Charging Power 75
PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2017 3:42 pm
OoO Thank you anon for all the gifts!!! biggrin I'm pretty sure I know who you are but regardless you are amazing and deserve every hug in the world for being so generous!!!! blaugh And thanks as well for telling me to fix my profile, I spent hours working on it a few months back but apparently my theme no longer works and half the pictures were invalid. I fixed that all, and my wishlist is visible again! I've gotta try adding more pics when I get a chance. All that work for nothing... crying  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2017 9:12 am
delasislas
No, it's one of the lift out kind(There are 2 kinds???). I had to sit there and scrub at it for a few minutes because it's been a long time since I used it and my sister borrowed it for something and just put it back without fully cleaning it.

There are at least two kinds.
The easy lift out sort and the ones like mine that are (honestly) kind of a pain in the butt to clean.
I really wish the crock part of mine actually lifted out, would be so much easier, I've rarely ever encountered one like mine, though, probably BECAUSE it's a pain in the butt to clean, saved space be damned.
I hate having to scrub something that's sat for a while, especially when I need it.
I'd have honestly been really irritated by something like that because, like, it's totally a google-able thing, or she could have just asked how to clean it.

Queen Spazzy

Vice Captain

Anxious Neko

42,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Task Accomplished 100

delasislas

Friendly Gaian

18,675 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2017 12:48 pm
Paladin Magnus Dawnguard
OoO Thank you anon for all the gifts!!! biggrin I'm pretty sure I know who you are but regardless you are amazing and deserve every hug in the world for being so generous!!!! blaugh And thanks as well for telling me to fix my profile, I spent hours working on it a few months back but apparently my theme no longer works and half the pictures were invalid. I fixed that all, and my wishlist is visible again! I've gotta try adding more pics when I get a chance. All that work for nothing... crying

I know that they made a change to images recently, images from photobucket and some others were made invalid or something. cool  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2017 2:53 pm
Ok, doing the alchemy wings quests. aiming for whatever possible at first.
Not helping that LK is throttling me..... scream scream  

delasislas

Friendly Gaian

18,675 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Market Browser 100

delasislas

Friendly Gaian

18,675 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2017 11:03 pm
fishing seems fun, until you get to Gambino..... I need like 100k fish....  
Randomness is a Virtue!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2711 2712 2713 2714 2715 2716 ... 2744 2745 2746 2747 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games