Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply Randomness is a Virtue!
LET'S REACH 800,000 POSTS [GUILD SPIRIT CAMPAIGN] READ&POST Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2713 2714 2715 2716 2717 2718 ... 2744 2745 2746 2747 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Will you be active in this campaign?
ANYTHING FOR THIS GUILD!!
30%
 30%  [ 286 ]
NEVER!!! THIS IS DUMB.
3%
 3%  [ 34 ]
LET'S DO THIS THING!!!
35%
 35%  [ 336 ]
Wow...excitement much. Okay, I'll participate...but for goodness sakes your adrenaline is annoying!
29%
 29%  [ 278 ]
Total Votes : 934

delasislas

Friendly Gaian

18,675 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2017 1:31 pm
Paladin Magnus Dawnguard
delasislas
Paladin Magnus Dawnguard

[img=HxW]url[/img]

H and W being numbers.
For future reference.

Huh, I tried that and it didn't resize the image at all... I even tried
[img height=... width=...]url[/img]

Neither worked... I scaled the dimensions down to 1/4 of what they were before.

Ok, then I have no clue. I thought I did it for an older post....  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2017 6:45 pm
Today I spent most of the time home alone. I went down into the basement to do laundry, and as I flicked a switch I thought I saw a shadow move or something.

This s**t was there:

User Image

I did research, found out he's a male grass spider (one of the most common species of grass spider, too), and then I caught him in a cup and let him go outside. I've got some videos of it on my Tumblr. His name is Giant since he's so damn big, he's also shy and jumpy and moody af. Just leave him be. He's going through his teenage/edgy phase, I guess?  

Paladin Magnus Dawnguard

Vampiric Paladin

16,125 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Charging Power 75

Blind Blindness
Captain

5,075 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Informer 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2017 8:03 am
Wow, big spider! biggrin  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2017 12:55 pm
been a while since I've been on seriously.  

delasislas

Friendly Gaian

18,675 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Market Browser 100

Queen Spazzy

Vice Captain

Anxious Neko

42,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Task Accomplished 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2017 3:11 pm
delasislas

Paladin Magnus Dawnguard

I remembered a staff update about that image resizing feature and went and hunted it out.
BOOP.
In the event either of you wishes to use it still. ^^;

PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2017 4:07 pm
I'm away for two weeks and they overhaul a bunch of GUI around here.
Anyway, hi, I'm back~
I got a lot of reading done in two weeks without internet. >>;

Queen Spazzy

Vice Captain

Anxious Neko

42,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Task Accomplished 100

delasislas

Friendly Gaian

18,675 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2017 4:17 pm
Queen Spazzy
delasislas

Paladin Magnus Dawnguard

I remembered a staff update about that image resizing feature and went and hunted it out.
BOOP.

Thank you! we were screwing around without quotations...  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2017 9:06 pm
Queen Spazzy
I'm away for two weeks and they overhaul a bunch of GUI around here.
Anyway, hi, I'm back~
I got a lot of reading done in two weeks without internet. >>;

OMG...IT'S YOU

PARTAYYYY  

Blind Blindness
Captain

5,075 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Informer 100
  • Market Browser 100

Paladin Magnus Dawnguard

Vampiric Paladin

16,125 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Charging Power 75
PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2017 7:29 am
Queen Spazzy
delasislas

Paladin Magnus Dawnguard

BOOP.

!!!!! THANK YOU THIS IS SO HELPFUL!!!!!!!  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2017 7:52 pm
Paladin Magnus Dawnguard
Today I spent most of the time home alone. I went down into the basement to do laundry, and as I flicked a switch I thought I saw a shadow move or something.

This s**t was there:

User Image

I did research, found out he's a male grass spider (one of the most common species of grass spider, too), and then I caught him in a cup and let him go outside. I've got some videos of it on my Tumblr. His name is Giant since he's so damn big, he's also shy and jumpy and moody af. Just leave him be. He's going through his teenage/edgy phase, I guess?

Mmmkay so it's been a few weeks since this incident happened. Well tonight I've just given up and claimed myself the title of spider king. I've rescued 2 other giant spiders since this one and tonight was the 3rd.

From my personal thread: Ok yeah, I'm pretty sure my entire family now fears me and the seemingly-spiritual connection I have with all large spiders. My sister walked out of the bathroom, and she freaked because one was on the corner above our mirror. I literally walked in there straight-faced and said, "Oh, hello friendo." Then dragged a chair and cup in there, caught it, and set it free. I'm not even afraid at this point. Spiders are just... whatever by now. They come, I save them, I'm their king. Hail the spider king?  

Paladin Magnus Dawnguard

Vampiric Paladin

16,125 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Charging Power 75

Queen Spazzy

Vice Captain

Anxious Neko

42,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Task Accomplished 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2017 11:12 am
Paladin Magnus Dawnguard

Mmmkay so it's been a few weeks since this incident happened. Well tonight I've just given up and claimed myself the title of spider king. I've rescued 2 other giant spiders since this one and tonight was the 3rd.

From my personal thread: Ok yeah, I'm pretty sure my entire family now fears me and the seemingly-spiritual connection I have with all large spiders. My sister walked out of the bathroom, and she freaked because one was on the corner above our mirror. I literally walked in there straight-faced and said, "Oh, hello friendo." Then dragged a chair and cup in there, caught it, and set it free. I'm not even afraid at this point. Spiders are just... whatever by now. They come, I save them, I'm their king. Hail the spider king?

Spiders and I have an agreement.
They do their job and I let them stick around my apartment.
They torment my cats or make babies where I can see them and they have to leave.
I think it's a decent agreement, really, win-win for me and the spiders as long as they don't freak out my cats.
(They all tend to stick around my bathroom and refrigerator, hidden from my boys, I don't usually have to evict any of them. Except for when I manage to get both a boy and girl spider in the bathroom that start making a bajillion little bab spidies...)

PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2017 9:43 pm
First day out doing surveys, this is actually pretty fun. apart from the freezing cold and fast wind....  

delasislas

Friendly Gaian

18,675 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Market Browser 100

Paladin Magnus Dawnguard

Vampiric Paladin

16,125 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Charging Power 75
PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2017 3:05 pm
Paladin Magnus Dawnguard
Paladin Magnus Dawnguard

This s**t was there:

User Image

I. SWEAR. TO. ******** I'm home alone again today. I think to myself that, oh it'll be a fun time to watch movies, sing, etc. Until this happens.

User Image

What is wrong with my house and why does it want to kill me?  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2017 7:44 pm
I restocked the hell out of my tank. Hopefully you all can get some awesome stuff from Booty Grab from that! biggrin  

Paladin Magnus Dawnguard

Vampiric Paladin

16,125 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Charging Power 75

delasislas

Friendly Gaian

18,675 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2017 6:21 pm
Paladin Magnus Dawnguard
Paladin Magnus Dawnguard
Paladin Magnus Dawnguard

This s**t was there:

User Image

I. SWEAR. TO. ********.

So I'm home alone again today. I think to myself that, oh it'll be a fun time to watch movies, sing, etc. Until this happens.

User Image

What is wrong with my house and why does it want to kill me?

You should look up tarantula hawks.  
Randomness is a Virtue!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2713 2714 2715 2716 2717 2718 ... 2744 2745 2746 2747 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games