Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Roleplay Refuge

Back to Guilds

A welcome and friendly place where many Role Plays are encouraged 

Tags: Role Playing, Community 

Reply Main Forum
The OOC Hangout Thread (New people introduce yourself here!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2714 2715 2716 2717 2718 2719 ... 4221 4222 4223 4224 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Curiosity: How many still visit this place? Make a mark, and get some gold.
  I still exist!
View Results

Skreemer

Wild Prophet

6,700 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Team Carl 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2008 4:36 pm
Hell, I wrote more popular RP's when I was younger. I'm also thinking of either doing an X-men rp or a sword and sorcery one. needs help though.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2008 5:01 pm
*eats a creme-sickle*

Mmmm... orangy-vanilla... y.

whee

Kikiama

Skreemer

Wild Prophet

6,700 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Team Carl 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2008 5:06 pm
Gaaahhh. Ideas arent forming. I think my rp making gland's finally frittered out.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2008 6:00 pm
so "Bob " help me, I'm writing an RP and it's probably going to suck  

Skreemer

Wild Prophet

6,700 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Team Carl 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

waveh_xo

PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2008 6:08 pm
Maddie Onigiri
Hi guys! I'm brand new to the guild. Just wanted to introduce myself. I'm 23, and I absolutely love to write. I'm hoping to find a significant other for my character, as well as friends and possible siblings.

I'm looking forward to meeting you guys.

Hiyaa! -jumps up and down- I'm Waveh!! -curtseys- XP I think I may be a bit overly-hyper though I'm dead tired and my stomach hurts from too much chocolate! That may conclude in rambling nonsense! Yay! biggrin

Tanakietsu
And you speak as if you regular here in the Hangout.

I find this quite hard to believe.

A regular? Would I be considered a regular? And how does a regular "speak" anywaiiss? -ponders- XD

And I feel so left outtt... I don't have a job! ;-; I hope to get one this year (yn) Part-time, I mean! XD

I find it incredibly cool that I can roleplay with people older than me, mostly because of the fact that I forget how old they are when they start writing! And a lot of older roleplay'ers are very literate, advanced roleplay'ers as well; and that's always a plus!. (except for the fact that they're so much more experienced than I am in rps, and then I remember how terrible I am sweatdrop ) - that's prolly why they roleplay as well, as DTT, Cobalt and all the others said, to get away from the stress of life and relax XP

PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2008 6:08 pm
your rps dont suck it the ppl who join themand then never post i know cause ive joined alot of em and alot of the time im the last to post soooooo either im a really bad rper that kills a story somewhere in there cause i swear alot of the rps im in that end usually end with me as the last poster. or the other ppl just dont have time for thwem any more. i actually like your rps i just wish ppl would be more active in em other then you and i  

AlwynRowanwind

Skreemer

Wild Prophet

6,700 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Team Carl 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2008 6:12 pm
I dunno. I just cant pull em in. My writing style isnt too descriptive and most people need a lot of stimulation. That and sometimes if I get bored of one I'll just abandon it.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2008 6:19 pm
ive noticed. maybe you just need someone to help you with the rps you create you know what they say two heads is better then one  

AlwynRowanwind

Yoder

Invisible Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2008 6:34 pm
That's a pretty cool job, Kiki, though it really isn't my thing.

Yes, we do hate n00bs but don't hate newbs. wink
Just wait until you're an adult yourself, Noshi; it's not much different.

A regular can accurately make assumptions about hangout regulars as a whole or the entire guild, because they have been here long enough and have been active enough to know such things.

Thank goodness for the few young and literate roleplayers out there. Without them, all hope would be lost. *is glad of his level of literacy from a young age*  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2008 6:38 pm
my literacy has gone down. i think im just tired of being so mliterate in real life to not have to make an extreamly perfect post is a good relief for me that doesnt mean that i ignore all literacy rules but that ti dont always double cheak before i post thus misspellings  

AlwynRowanwind

waveh_xo

PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2008 6:48 pm
I tend to let my literacy go down (not spelling-wise, but capitals and proper grammer and such) while writing in ooc when I get lazy, but in roleplays or when I write my stories, I take extra care, teehee. ^^  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2008 7:01 pm
Wow, you certainly hit me on the spot.

I, Tana, am in fact a "n00b" hater.

I hate them so much I want to drown my head in a bucket of scorpions everytime I see one.

Great job on discovering me.

[/sarcasm]

Edit: Post 2/2 completed. Should stop posting so damn fast! x3

Tanakietsu

Tanakietsu

PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2008 7:26 pm
I am so cool, becoming an insect in G-Lab.

The butterfly is part faerie, so I call the first official insectoid! Muwaha. :sweat'd:

PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2008 7:28 pm

270k posts in the guild!

Talon StarDrifter

Aged Citizen

11,650 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Megathread 100

Tanakietsu

PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2008 7:31 pm
Awwwwlright!

Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2714 2715 2716 2717 2718 2719 ... 4221 4222 4223 4224 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games