Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply Randomness is a Virtue!
LET'S REACH 800,000 POSTS [GUILD SPIRIT CAMPAIGN] READ&POST Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2715 2716 2717 2718 2719 2720 ... 2744 2745 2746 2747 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Will you be active in this campaign?
ANYTHING FOR THIS GUILD!!
30%
 30%  [ 286 ]
NEVER!!! THIS IS DUMB.
3%
 3%  [ 34 ]
LET'S DO THIS THING!!!
35%
 35%  [ 336 ]
Wow...excitement much. Okay, I'll participate...but for goodness sakes your adrenaline is annoying!
29%
 29%  [ 278 ]
Total Votes : 934

Princess Zelda21

Silent Healer

36,725 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • That One Hero 500
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2017 2:57 pm
Queen Spazzy
A gold shop update?
I'm usually pretty on top of those, but I guess they forgot to push an announcement or something...
(Like trick-or-treating, which I only found out about on accident in GCD.)
Oh, there's the gold shop announcement, in the wrong place, it got pushed out of my notifications by a dozen things I couldn't give a toss about.
If only they would push announcements for stuff I care about as often as they push stupid sales that I DON'T care about. =w=;

Yeah, I agree about the other announcements being too repetitive. It's not helping anyone to buy the Gaia Cash or other stuff at all. At least the gold shop update was interesting. I like the recolors for the gowns though, they're nicely done. I'm still running into kill thieves in the fall area where you fight Jack in "zOMG!" unfortunately. Not to mention one was being very rude and disrespectful when I specifically said I'd take one area. However, that person wouldn't listen at all or take turns. So not cool. They were acting like a selfish, spoiled child the whole time. stressed  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2017 10:19 pm
have people been clicking the candies on the bulletin board on the homepage?
Free gold and Gcash!  

delasislas

Friendly Gaian

18,675 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Market Browser 100

Princess Zelda21

Silent Healer

36,725 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • That One Hero 500
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2017 11:15 pm
delasislas
have people been clicking the candies on the bulletin board on the homepage?
Free gold and Gcash!

Yep, but the Gaia Cash isn't in every reward very often. Oh well. I finally finished both of my Zelda outfits from "Breath of the Wild"! On to Dark Link and Zelda next! ^_^*  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2017 7:57 pm
Pros and Cons of being a literal hobbit that looks maybe 10 years old but is 18:

Pros: You can dress up for Halloween and go out and get free candy and not be looked at weirdly
Cons: Everything else  

Paladin Magnus Dawnguard

Vampiric Paladin

16,125 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Charging Power 75

Blind Blindness
Captain

5,075 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Informer 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2017 11:26 pm
Paladin Magnus Dawnguard
Pros and Cons of being a literal hobbit that looks maybe 10 years old but is 18:

Pros: You can dress up for Halloween and go out and get free candy and not be looked at weirdly
Cons: Everything else

That's a nice pro!

As far as the cons...pic?  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2017 11:33 pm
New avi~
It's kinda funny how I can run the spectrum from super cutesy to warrior-ish. >>;
I'm digging my new Fafnir and dragon items that were gifted to me, they work so well together, and look awesome with some stuff I'd never managed to make work before. emotion_kirakira

Queen Spazzy

Vice Captain

Anxious Neko

42,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Task Accomplished 100

Blind Blindness
Captain

5,075 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Informer 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2017 8:24 am
Queen Spazzy
New avi~
It's kinda funny how I can run the spectrum from super cutesy to warrior-ish. >>;
I'm digging my new Fafnir and dragon items that were gifted to me, they work so well together, and look awesome with some stuff I'd never managed to make work before. emotion_kirakira

Oh wow, that is a big change. I like it.

I'm going to change mine after Halloween. wink  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2017 8:56 pm
I'm so over this stupid broken event...
I don't even know what I did to piss off the person that just destroyed me in less than thirty seconds, other than post in a thread (a HEALING thread, mind you, where no one is supposed to even attack).
I guess I'll just not get the stupid hat or last achievement.
Not worth my damn time, ugh...

Queen Spazzy

Vice Captain

Anxious Neko

42,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Task Accomplished 100

Princess Zelda21

Silent Healer

36,725 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • That One Hero 500
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2017 11:49 pm
Well, I got Fairlily! I even made this new dress for my version of Zelda from "Breath of the Wild." Sure would be great if I could get some avi art of this current avi of mine. ^_^*  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2017 6:19 pm
Queen Spazzy
I'm so over this stupid broken event...
I don't even know what I did to piss off the person that just destroyed me in less than thirty seconds, other than post in a thread (a HEALING thread, mind you, where no one is supposed to even attack).
I guess I'll just not get the stupid hat or last achievement.
Not worth my damn time, ugh...

Which hat? For a friend (anon).  

delasislas

Friendly Gaian

18,675 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Market Browser 100

Blind Blindness
Captain

5,075 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Informer 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2017 9:02 pm
Well...it's really close, but based on what I saw at 12:01 am EST, after so many days, it seems that Astral has finally taken the lead by a mere centimeter.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2017 10:00 pm
delasislas

They apparently did some exp adjusting or something today while I was asleep.
(Hi, I am currently resident night owl.)
So, I have the hat! It's from the level 9 reward box, this one.
I'm also just like a few hundred-ish exp shy of level 10 and the last achievement now?
So either someone got together with a friend to murder me a lot while I was away or the adjustments were major because I was still stuck maybe half through level 7 when I logged off.
The worst part of everything last night wasn't even that I was killed (it's what the event is about, totally expected), but that it was in a healing specific thread, so I didn't even feel like I could seek healing again without getting targeted...
Oh well, I have the box with the hat now, so it doesn't matter much anymore, I figure. emotion_kirakira

Queen Spazzy

Vice Captain

Anxious Neko

42,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Task Accomplished 100

delasislas

Friendly Gaian

18,675 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2017 11:35 pm
Queen Spazzy
delasislas

They apparently did some exp adjusting or something today while I was asleep.
(Hi, I am currently resident night owl.)
So, I have the hat! It's from the level 9 reward box, this one.
I'm also just like a few hundred-ish exp shy of level 10 and the last achievement now?
So either someone got together with a friend to murder me a lot while I was away or the adjustments were major because I was still stuck maybe half through level 7 when I logged off.
The worst part of everything last night wasn't even that I was killed (it's what the event is about, totally expected), but that it was in a healing specific thread, so I didn't even feel like I could seek healing again without getting targeted...
Oh well, I have the box with the hat now, so it doesn't matter much anymore, I figure. emotion_kirakira

That’s good, anon might have to save up for thanksgivings day then. ninja  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2017 11:45 pm
delasislas
That’s good, anon might have to save up for thanksgivings day then. ninja

Ahaha, well, if anyone is ever interested in knowing exactly what I do and do not have floating around my inventory, I allow ghosting, you just need to snag my user ID off my profile and pop it in the avi builder.
Mostly I just own boatloads of cheap items. >>; I am a hoarder.
Even had to do a sorting purge to toss some of my many, many, MANY holiday extras into storage so they'd stop showing up when I go to build a new outfit.
(Also, if anyone decides to ghost me and finds a human item kicking around my invo that they'd like, hit me up, a box will probably show up with whatever you're wanting so long as I'm not saving it for holiday gifting. cat_razz )

Queen Spazzy

Vice Captain

Anxious Neko

42,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Task Accomplished 100

Queen Spazzy

Vice Captain

Anxious Neko

42,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Task Accomplished 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2017 4:34 am
Oh man, I dunno if any of you have ever been to an Ollie's (or even heard of Ollie's Bargain Outlet, as I hadn't until my mum took me to one a month back), but oh man, I love this place.
They have such amazing deals on a crazily wide variety of stuff.
My beau and I went yesterday, got some good food and drinks (and some extra virgin olive oil) really cheap.
AND WHILE BROWSING THE BOOKS, WHAT SHOULD I HAPPEN TO SPY BUT THE DIABLO 3 BOOK OF CAIN?!!
Oh my gosh, the cover price on this bad boy is $35, and we got it for four, mega steal~!
I also picked up a hefty book on Joan of Arc (cover price of about $30, bought for $4); I know, it's weird for someone like me (a person of no real professed faith other than vaguely pagan) to have such an obsession a historical figure like Joan, but I can't help it, the stories about her are so interesting.

Randomness is a Virtue!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2715 2716 2717 2718 2719 2720 ... 2744 2745 2746 2747 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games