Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
FROZEN GUARD (Come here before entering) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 270 271 272 273 274 275 ... 473 474 475 476 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2009 2:00 am
((the past bores me xd ))

Jack jumps up then drops a smoke bomb and was gone.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2009 9:43 am
a clone of katsuro walk into the village and headed to the office of the raikage.  

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2009 10:09 am
katsuro waited at the gates for jake.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2009 10:17 am
Jake walked to the gates....."You ready?" he asked, smiling.....  

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2009 10:27 am
katsuro nodded his head. "yes. lets go. i will be training you here from now on." he said turning to the road ahead. he then turn his head back and knew that he would not see this village for a long time. he then walk on to the road with a cig in his mouth as the trail of smoke past by his head. this was going to be a long life for him and jake.

(meet me at the Thunder valley Gorge)  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2009 10:48 am
Jake smiled, body flickering away from the gates.

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200

Detachi

PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2009 8:25 pm
Detachi carried Hero to the leaf village...  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2009 8:31 pm
((what he sad))
hero was with him  

lvl one

Lonely Survivor

7,800 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Partygoer 500

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2009 2:40 pm
Jake body flickered to the gates, then walking through.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2009 8:25 pm
Kiyoshi jolted out of the village with great speed.  

bb3000ae

Desirable Lover

BLADE SWIFTKNIFE

PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2009 9:44 pm

Standing above a rock located in the center of the lava pool, Blade uses his Sharingan to predict Susmus next move. The Sharingan allows Blade to estimate any possible attacks in a range of hundred and eighty degree angle from his position. Suddenly, without a moment to spare, Susmu launches her attack against Blade Swiftknife. She activates her Sharingan and shoots three powerful arrows at the opponent. Also, Susmu starts forming hand signs while keeping her eyes on the enemy. Meanwhile, Blade keeps his composure in the battle. He then shakes his head at Susmu. “I expected more from my opponent but I guess I was wrong ,” said Blade in a deep voice. Wasting no more time, Blade gets into position and starts forming hand seals. Approaching a great speed in front of him were the arrows that Susmu launched. In 10 seconds, the arrows will make a direct hit with Blade’s body if he doesn’t do something fast. Suddenly, Blade yells out a Justus name after finishing the hand seals which he completed in five seconds. “Yougan Ryuu Bakuha no Jutsu.” Rising from the lava pool, a dragon emerges and destroys all three arrows before reaching their target. Thus, the dragon launches a massive attack against Susmu.

Yougan Ryuu Bakuha no Jutsu (Lava Dragon Explosion Technique)
Description: Used mostly after the use of Yougan Tsunami no Jutsu, this jutsu enables the user to create a powerful current of Lava in the shape of a dragon. The dragon can move anywhere there is lava and can even leave the lava, but for only a short while.

(I didnt have enough time to check the grammer)"  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2009 10:02 pm
( Blade her name is Susumu not Susmu lol )  

Dark-Ninja70

Eris5

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 12:15 am
((Disclaimer: This upcoming post is not god-moding for the reason that Blade and I have been talking via PM and he has agreed to letting me kill him. He has told me how he wants to die and said he is ready. Since this fight is taking forever it will be ending now.I was unable to tell Blade this as well but since I took your eyes and chakra I will be sending you 5k))

Susumu's eyes go wide as she sees the incoming dragon/wave, she knows the only way to counter this will be to use up alot of chakra, and in doing so she must make sure to end this battle all in one fell swoop. Susumu makes a series of handsigns then instantly turns into pure lightning she bolts off her wind disk and right past Blade and his dragon wave. The only way to turn in this mode is to bounce, for she is moving far to fast so she aimed for the top of the metal gates which she bounces off then heads towards Blade at an ungodly speed. She is able to make a series of handsigns while in this lightning mode, her hand which is thrust out in front of her connects with Blades back. Just then the lightning transformation ends and Susumu sends a huge amount of Lightning chakra into Blade causing normal people to fall to their knees, but because of Blades resiliance he remains standing but partially paralyzed. Susumu makes 3 handsigns then holds onto her forearm and a schreeching like a thousand birds chirping sounds behind Blade. A single tear rolls down Susumu's cheek. "It was good knowing you!" She says while thrusting her Chidori right through Blades heart. Her hand going all the way through him and sticking out of his chest. This is the end of Blade.

Jutsu's used: Raikou Henge no Jutsu (Lightning Transformation Technique),Sigh of the Yellow Dragon,Chidori (Thousand birds).

As Blade falls onto the rock in which he was standing, Susumu knows that his body must be destroyed She makes a number of handsigns while on her knees and with the little chakra she has she carefully uses the chakra scalpel in order to take out Blades eyes and put them into a tube of perservation liquid, so that Susumu may perform the transplant surgery on herself later. She makes the handsigns that Oroami tought her and coughs up blood while doing so. She is dangerously low on chakra and using more is very unwise. She thrusts her palm into Blade and pulls his chakra from him. which gets absorbed into Susumu via her palm. Now Susumu has the chakra to survive as well as Blades old elemental chakra. She places her hand on his forehead as the final measure then kisses the back of her hand, once her lips leave the back of her own hand she finishes the sigh of the yellow dragon and Blades body crumbles away into ash.

Jutsu's used: Chakra Enjintou (Chakra Scalpel), finished Sigh of the Yellow Dragon (forbidden in my books), Chakra Absorbtion (Forbidden technique)

Susumu jumps ontop of the Metal gates and makes a couple handsigns which turns all her barriers seals into ash, which by the way doesn't sit to well in her own stomach. Once the Barrier is down Susumu takes a good long look at the destruction done to the Cloud, she holds back her tears and looks to herself. She has been burned badly but didn't realize it in the heat of the moment. She will have to fix herself up later, for now Susumu jumps off the gates (which act more of as metal cliffs now because of the changed landscape of the cloud) and walks off into the distance towards her new home.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 9:53 am
rofl  

BLADE SWIFTKNIFE

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 5:06 pm
((Eris small request if you ma please...Incinerate the body I dont want Zann Me or Lenon turning that into a human puppet and I am sure you dont want that either...Tho if you can I want to get his head LOL place it on a pedistal or something))  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 270 271 272 273 274 275 ... 473 474 475 476 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games