Welcome to Gaia! ::

All Plays Role Playing Guild ::: With posts over 9000!!!!!!

Back to Guilds

Reply Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)
The Vampire Manor [OPEN!! :'D]] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 270 271 272 273 274 275 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What you be?
Vamp
56%
 56%  [ 14 ]
Human
16%
 16%  [ 4 ]
Minor Demon
8%
 8%  [ 2 ]
Halfy >:3
20%
 20%  [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 25

haruxxx
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2009 9:03 pm
Klara pulled away from her hiding place.
"Yeah. I don't know. I'm just weird!" She grinned.
"This place has a lot. I don't think we'll be able to do everything before we leave." She commented.
Leaving...the thought made her sad so she tried her hardest not to think about it.
Overflowing with love for him, Klara had the urge to kiss his lips again. The way he was holding her made her head higher than his, so her lips kissed his forehead first then she bent her neck down to reach his lips.
As she kissed him her fingers slid into his silken hair. She pulled back, smiling. "I love my husband.' She sighed.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 7:08 pm
"And I love my wife," Ben replied, his expression calm.
Was she seeing his future intentions? Ben never thought about that. She could probably see, or had already what he had in mind for tonight. It was up to her though. Maybe with a little bit of his ability, seducing her. Would he?
I would. Ben thought, guilty.

Ben could feel the burning in his throat.
Why now?
"Klara, before we get carried away do you mind me hunting? I don't want to be worried about it," Ben said. He thought of the other people at the resort.

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

haruxxx
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 7:32 pm
((LOL. He'd seduce her xd ))

“Oh! Yeah, I’m sorry.” Klara apologized, quickly jumping up from his lap so that he could stand. She was glad she got to kiss him before he had to go.
She had seen things, things that would have made her blush if she still had blood to flow to her cheeks.
Things...husbands and wives do to strengthen their bonds to each other.
She had seen a vision like this before and made a big deal about it, embarassing herself in the end, so this time she would ignore anything she saw. If...This happens, it happens. Klara reasoned as she took a small breath in. She wasn't afraid of Ben, but...something scared her about it.

She hadn’t had anything to eat in a while either, now that she thought about it, she was hungry too. I didn’t make him hungry did I? Klara thought. No…I didn’t realize it until just now…
“Ok. So..You go and I’ll unpack my things and then when I’m done I’ll go out too.”

PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2009 6:42 pm
[[sorry haru, i was being lazy D:
i'm just going to time lapse a little bit to save some writing.]]

Ben had been able to find couple elk he'd successfully taken down. Even though he'd gone a little farther from the resort than he'd originally intended, he was fine with it since the ones he'd gotten were good. Really, he hadn't been out that long. Maybe twenty to thirty minutes. For vampires, though, time seemed to move slower since they were so much faster.

By the time he was back on the resort grounds, he was growing curious to find out Klara was up to. He walked back into their cabin and called out for her,
"Klara, you in here?"

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

haruxxx
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2009 8:41 pm
Klara had unpacked her things and even found time to go out and drink a few small animals and still managed to get back before Ben. He must have gone out far. Klara thought while waiting for him. Klara looked to the dresser in the room and its contents.
She had brought with her a somewhat sexy nightgown. Klara packed and unpacked it a lot before deciding to finally bring it. It didn’t mean she would use it but..it was still there…for maybe.
She had put it in the drawer she was looking at right now. She was too embarrassed to take it out with Ben around. She wondered if they would..and even if they did, would she have the guts to actually put it on and have him see her that way? She didn’t know.
"Klara, you in here?"
She stood quickly, happy he was back. She could have gone out walking to pass the time while he was gone, but she was just as happy waiting for him. Klara could always wait for him.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2009 10:01 pm
Takeru was lounging on the bed, sitting up against the frame.
He looked at the small infant in his arms. Annika. He smiled at her.
As she slept soundly, with every breath a little pool of drool would go in and out, in and out. He chuckled softly.
Lilli was laying on her side, facing them. She was very protective over Annika. And Takeru knew exactly why. It bothered him somewhat, not to be trusted with his own child, but it made sense. He would do the same thing.
Annika stirred in her sleep, then suddenly started crying. She had a bad dream, Tuesday's lips mashed together, knowing Lilli would jump up, snatch her from his arms.

[[sorry for the mod.]]

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 4:37 pm
Lilli was sure Takeru knew her next movement, and he'd still know even if he couldn't read her thoughts.
Getting up from the bed, she was at Tuesday's side in a second, taking Annika into her own arms. Lilli would give her back to him, as soon as she settled down.
Slowly pacing around the room, Lilli had Annika calm again after a few minutes. Once again, Annika was back asleep.
I'm sorry, she thought to him, and returned her back into his arms.
Lilli knew he hated when she took Annika away from him, but Lilli couldn't help it.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 5:15 pm
He sighed, smiling down at Annika.
"I know why you do it, and frankly, I'd do the same thing. Under the circumstances. It's not your fault." He said soothingly. It had been two weeks since Annika was born, and ever since then Kiryuu had not broken Takeru's calm. Except, that is, when he hunts. That would never change.

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 2:24 pm
That made Lilli feel somewhat better.
"I'll try to relax more. You've been good lately," Mayumi smiled.
Annika was two weeks old, but looked about the size of an 18 month-old.
She's still growing quickly, but at least it's slower than I'd thought it would be.

_____---

Ben greeted Klara by kissing her cheek, then wrapping his arms around waist.
"Sorry I took so long," Ben apologized. He looked around the bedroom, since that's where he'd found her. She'd unpacked her bags.
It'd made the whole place more homelike.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 2:35 pm
Takeru smiled at her.
"We should do something. We've been stuck here for weeks, and I miss you." He said, nuzzling Lilli's neck, without jostling Annika.
Lilli had gained some weight from being pregnant, but Takeru rather liked it, it gave her more curves.

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 2:40 pm
[[Uhm, Lilli still isn't with him. i thought they were still taking a break from each other...]]  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 2:46 pm
[[i know.]  

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 2:51 pm
[[okayy then. just checking.]]

Lilli smiled a bit.
"I know. And really, i miss you too. Just a little bit," Lilli teased, kissing his jaw.
They'd have to go somewhere else if they were to do anything. Annika would wake up soon enough, to be awake. To have her be there, would he strange.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 2:56 pm
Takeru smiled.
He had hoped. He banked everything on. That he'd be the perfect father, husband, brother. Now that Kiryuu was mostly gone, he was 90% sure he could be just that.
"Nobu, Daisuke. They could watch her." He offered, knowing they'd be glad to. They owed him.

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

haruxxx
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 5:49 pm
Klara smiled up at Ben. She enjoyed reuniting this way.
“It’s ok, you didn’t. Plus, I needed the time to..um unpack.” Klara said, getting uncomfortable for a second, then pushed it back.
Truth be told she hadn’t been able to stop the visions of what was going to happen that night and it made her nervous.
Being so close to Ben, feeling him against her, his scent filling her nose. It was a manly sort of smell but still soft in a way. She thought it suited him.
He always made her kind of drunk in a way. When she was left alone and regained her clear head she always wondered if he did that deliberately, messing with her emotions or if it was just how he was. She didn’t care either way. Resting her head against his chest, Klara closed her eyes, enjoying this moment. She didn’t have anything to say he didn’t already know.

Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 270 271 272 273 274 275 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games