Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
The HighTail Cafe Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 270 271 272 273 274 275 ... 399 400 401 402 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kage-Taisen Twilight
Crew

Desirable Rogue

10,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 9:00 pm

Dimitris sunk down into the water and walked along the bottom crouched down submerged with his eyes closed.
PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 9:22 pm

Rocky spied Dimitris and poked him on the back with his foot, then turned to Tobas and said, "Eh, why not? Sounds like fun." He then doggypaddled over to the side of the pool and called out to Yue and Shirou. "Hey! You two can learn how to swim if you want to! C'mon!" ((Stupid Wii won't let me type any kanji DX))

LimberNimbleShadow

Kage-Taisen Twilight
Crew

Desirable Rogue

10,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 8:38 am

Getting poked in the back Dimitris rolled frontward and rose up on his back. "Hmm?"
PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 12:39 pm

Shirou shook his head. "Nah I would rather watch, I don't like swimming." he said with a chuckle, whisking a small splash of water away before it hit him. "Besides, It could get crowded in there with too many people ^. .^" he tried t excuse himself.

Jackal McFluffybutt

Kage-Taisen Twilight
Crew

Desirable Rogue

10,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 2:48 pm

"It's big enough for everyone but if you don't want to come in that's fine. I can't swim either." Dimitris looked out the pool and pardoned the dragon.
PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 5:02 pm

Tobias shrugged. "If you want, Shirou, Oh, DEMETRIS, COME OVAH HERE! YOUR LEARNING!" Tobias tugged at Dimitris.

TobiasRedFox

Jackal McFluffybutt

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 5:40 pm

Shirou shifted a bit as he watched the the two. He gave a groan as he gave in to the temptation to partake in an activity with someone else. Jumping up he ran forward and dove into the pool, his entire body getting soaked as he smoothly rose to the surface, unfortunately in his haste he forgot to remove any clothes, so as soon as he shot up, he promptly sunk back down. Panicking he tore off the shirt constraining his wings, and his own button less shirt, and swam quickly to the edge, the clothes floating behind him.
PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 8:15 pm

Dimitris whined loudly being tugged before gliding out into the pool. "But I drown easily."

Kage-Taisen Twilight
Crew

Desirable Rogue

10,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200

LimberNimbleShadow

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 8:24 pm

Rocky doggypaddled around and suddnely, *pop*, he had an idea! He waded to the middle of the pool and pinched his nose as he sank to the bottom, heating up. His heat caused the pool to warm up to room-temperature level. He slowly rose back to the surface and clung to the side after swimming back. "See, heat makes the water less dense, causing it to be harder for you to sink!" He said triumphently, proud of his thinking.
PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 9:13 pm

Tobias shook his head. "No it doesent rocky, it is disproven, by me. I wont let anyone drown. EVERYONE IN THE CLAS PLEASE PLACE YOUR PAWS ON THE WALL, FLOAT ON YOUR BELLY, AND KICK YOUR LEGS, KEEP YOUR HEADS ABOVE WATER."

TobiasRedFox

TsukuyomiYue

3,550 Points
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 10:47 pm

Yue simply sat in the cafe, contemplating his and Rocky's future together and the travels they would have in it. Seeing the world and going about, if he was with his mate; that was all that mattered.
PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 9:52 am

A sudden cold feeling shot through Drew, His ears lowered, pinned to his head. Swimming to the side of the pool, using all his focus to avoid just freezing the pool solid. Picking up his clothes, he entered the cafe, freezing all the water on his body and brushing it off slowly. Seeing that only Yue was inside, he felt somewhat better. Padding up to his room, he gathered some things, tossed them into his bag and then ran back down to Yue. "Please, Yue...Just tell them I'm sorry...again..." He said quickly and just loud enough for Yue to hear and ran out, tears pouring down his face, taking the form of small crystals as they feel.

PandaSkunkPunk

Dapper Lover

LimberNimbleShadow

PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 10:50 am

Rocky stood and gave Toabias a look that said, "Really, man? Really? >.>" He stoood in the pool and thought, then he remembered soemthing that he had learned long ago. He climbed out of the pool and walked back onto the water. Yes, he WALKED onto the water. "And you can do this to IF, you just focus!" He said as he jogged around ontop of the water, noticing Drew leave, he meterialized a bow and and an arrow with a plunger tip and shot it into Drew's backpack with a note that read: "Drew, We love you and we'll miss you too. Rocky"
PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 1:07 pm

Tobias rolled his eyes slightly. He rose to the surface. "Do as i instreucted, or would you like to wolfy paddle around the pool?"the water gave way inder rocky, dropping him.

TobiasRedFox

Jackal McFluffybutt

PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 6:05 pm

Shirou calmed himself, apparently his big splash into the pool was overtaken by other distractions. Hastily he fished the two shirts from the pool and placed them on the side. he sighed and padded his now wet head fur. "and this is why I don't like being wet..." he muttered as he began to swim smoothly through the water.
General RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 270 271 272 273 274 275 ... 399 400 401 402 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games