Welcome to Gaia! ::

Role Player's Paradise

Back to Guilds

A good humored, semi-lit role playing guild that's open to any and all ideas! 

Tags: Role Playing, Semi-Lit, Friendly, Active, Shennanegins 

Reply Finished Role Plays and Archives
Gundam: Holstein Theory (Ended) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 270 271 272 273 274 275 ... 638 639 640 641 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 3:11 pm
"Has he SEEN the Tallgeeese?"  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 3:16 pm
"..I don't think so.." Demi sighed heavily, before a stack of newspaper was suddenly thrown near the two. "Eh..?"

On the front page, there seemed to be a picture of the Tallgeese while it was defending the hospital from the DeathScythe-Hell Gundam. Seems the attack on Side 8 was the biggest topic.

"...s**t."  

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 3:20 pm
"Okay, he CAN'T be mad for THAT!"  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 3:26 pm
Demi just sighed, picking up one of the articles while the nearby stall vender was busy taking them back in smaller, less heavy stacks..

"...'When Alex Charmeine, father of the Tallgeese's pilot, Demi Charmeine, was asked about he felt about the attack he answered, "I found it shocking that Sol-Neo would beliberately break Side's 8 neutrality for no reason." When asked about he felt having his daughter fighting against 'The Reaper of Sol-Neo' he had nothing to say, refusing to answer any questions concerning Demi.'... Yup, he's pissed."

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 3:43 pm
"...Find it funny how my intervention isn't mentioned..." Gil said with a chuckle.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 3:49 pm
Demi just held up a finger in Gil's face, holding the article with the other hand.

"'It is believed that Alex may still be coping with the fact his daughter was almost lost in Side 8's attack in this deadly war. Mere seconds before the Reaper could claim the Tallgeese's life, someone from within the hospital she seemed to be so desperately protecting intervened in the... one sided fight.'" She read with a glare. "'If not for the EMP missile, it's safe the younger Charmeine would have died. Rumors suggest the missile was fired by a former Side 8 resident and KAVA Lieutenant, Gillian Brahn, who was healing in the hospital after an escape failure accident in the Earth's atmosphere.'"

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 5:12 pm
"...I really need to know who reported all of this..."  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 5:50 pm
"Says the locals sent in their reports, some KAVA pilots and what few ships were passing by around the time close enough to see but far away enough Sol-Neo didn't take them out."  

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 6:03 pm
"...But how did they know I was in the hospital..?"  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 6:06 pm
"Maybe witnesses..? You did break the window and launched a missile out of it.. Can't tell me at least ONE doctor didn't notice."  

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 6:07 pm
"But I was listed as 'Dante', wasn't I?"  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 6:09 pm
"Everyone knows your face seeing how you lived here, Gil.."  

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 6:26 pm
"...True."  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 6:29 pm
"Doesn't say anything much about you anyway, other than the rumors suggesting you saved me and even more rumors of how you ended up in the hospital. Makes for a juicier story I guess.."  

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 6:32 pm
"...Hopefully they didn't find the Baron detail..."  
Finished Role Plays and Archives

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 270 271 272 273 274 275 ... 638 639 640 641 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games