Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply It Even Comes In a Can! [[Spam Forum]]
My Sanctuary... Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 270 271 272 273 274 275 ... 295 296 297 298 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ydna Wolf

Beloved Werewolf

PostPosted: Thu Aug 22, 2013 7:33 pm

Princess Zelda21
Ydna! It's your post in the rp dude! Need any help? I've been wondering what's taking ya so long. ^_^*

Sorry I was doing laundry and I forgot :L
I think I do need help but I'm not full sure.
PostPosted: Thu Aug 22, 2013 7:35 pm

Darkness Dragons Revenge
Ydna Wolf
Darkness Dragons Revenge
Ydna Wolf
Darkness Dragons Revenge

So whats new with you?

Now much, talking with someone on skype.

Fun, fun. I'm going into spiraling depression because school, for me, is in something like 18 days...

I start school next week so I'd say don't get so down xP
Anyway, why do you not wanna go to school?

I don't have a ton of time to do my school work I got over the summer (no I did not blow if off to the last second) And I just want to get my headache situation situated. I get headaches every day and I'm going to the neurologist, again, because my medicine isn't keeping my migraines away.

Eh, a small failing grade won't do much to you, you'll pick it up easy I bet. And I hope your headaches go away though, ouch migraines >.o;;

Ydna Wolf

Beloved Werewolf

Princess Zelda21

Silent Healer

36,725 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • That One Hero 500
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 22, 2013 7:38 pm

Ydna Wolf
Princess Zelda21
Ydna! It's your post in the rp dude! Need any help? I've been wondering what's taking ya so long. ^_^*

Well, let me know if you do. A little brainstorming never bothers me any. ^_^* Probably wouldn't hurt to read the last post too if you forget what happened last.
PostPosted: Thu Aug 22, 2013 7:53 pm

Ydna Wolf
Darkness Dragons Revenge
Ydna Wolf
Darkness Dragons Revenge
Ydna Wolf
Darkness Dragons Revenge

So whats new with you?

Now much, talking with someone on skype.

Fun, fun. I'm going into spiraling depression because school, for me, is in something like 18 days...

I don't have a ton of time to do my school work I got over the summer (no I did not blow if off to the last second) And I just want to get my headache situation situated. I get headaches every day and I'm going to the neurologist, again, because my medicine isn't keeping my migraines away.

Eh, a small failing grade won't do much to you, you'll pick it up easy I bet. And I hope your headaches go away though, ouch migraines >.o;;

Thing is, I haven't really started on the History essay thingy or the second book for English III honors. And thanks about worrying about my headaches.

Darkness Dragons Revenge
Crew

Loyal Mage

19,750 Points
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Demonic Associate 100

Ydna Wolf

Beloved Werewolf

PostPosted: Thu Aug 22, 2013 8:11 pm

Darkness Dragons Revenge
Ydna Wolf
Darkness Dragons Revenge
Ydna Wolf
Darkness Dragons Revenge

Thing is, I haven't really started on the History essay thingy or the second book for English III honors. And thanks about worrying about my headaches.

Ugh so many things, I wish you luck on finishing as much as you can
Heh -pets head-
PostPosted: Thu Aug 22, 2013 8:12 pm

Princess Zelda21
Ydna Wolf
Princess Zelda21

Well, let me know if you do. A little brainstorming never bothers me any. ^_^* Probably wouldn't hurt to read the last post too if you forget what happened last.

I know how to make the king react but I don't know what to make him say.

Ydna Wolf

Beloved Werewolf

Princess Zelda21

Silent Healer

36,725 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • That One Hero 500
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 22, 2013 10:05 pm

Ydna Wolf
Princess Zelda21
Ydna Wolf
Princess Zelda21

Would he be upset with her or what?
PostPosted: Fri Aug 23, 2013 8:39 am

Ydna Wolf
Darkness Dragons Revenge
Ydna Wolf
Darkness Dragons Revenge
Ydna Wolf
Darkness Dragons Revenge

Heh -pets head-

Thankies. I'm off to do my work. ninja

Darkness Dragons Revenge
Crew

Loyal Mage

19,750 Points
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Demonic Associate 100

Ydna Wolf

Beloved Werewolf

PostPosted: Fri Aug 23, 2013 7:50 pm

Princess Zelda21
Ydna Wolf
Princess Zelda21
Ydna Wolf
Princess Zelda21

Probably upset cause she touched him, well slapped him :L
PostPosted: Fri Aug 23, 2013 8:19 pm

Darkness Dragons Revenge
Ydna Wolf
Darkness Dragons Revenge
Ydna Wolf
Darkness Dragons Revenge

Heh -pets head-

Thankies. I'm off to do my work. ninja

Good luck

Ydna Wolf

Beloved Werewolf

Princess Zelda21

Silent Healer

36,725 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • That One Hero 500
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 23, 2013 9:25 pm

Ydna Wolf
Princess Zelda21
Ydna Wolf
Princess Zelda21
Ydna Wolf
Princess Zelda21

So, he's really a king? What could he say to her?
PostPosted: Sat Aug 24, 2013 9:35 am

Princess Zelda21
Ydna Wolf
Princess Zelda21
Ydna Wolf
Princess Zelda21

Hm, he is but a childish one or one with too much powers, I guess. I don't think a little a gang of misfits would be able to make an army. Hm... He'd probably threaten her that he's have her head or call his soldiers to take her away for punishment.

Ydna Wolf

Beloved Werewolf

Princess Zelda21

Silent Healer

36,725 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • That One Hero 500
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 24, 2013 10:46 am

Ydna Wolf
Princess Zelda21
Ydna Wolf
Princess Zelda21
Ydna Wolf
Princess Zelda21

Hm, he is but a childish one or one with too much powers, I guess. I don't think a little a gang of misfits would be able to make an army. Hm... He'd probably threaten her that he's have her head or call his soldiers to take her away for punishment.

Hmm, which do you think would work best, have him threaten her or option 2?
PostPosted: Sat Aug 24, 2013 6:09 pm

http://www.damnlol.com/scumbag-woody-34161.html

Yuki_Windira

Crew

Spoopy Bibliophile

Ydna Wolf

Beloved Werewolf

PostPosted: Tue Aug 27, 2013 6:20 pm

Princess Zelda21
Ydna Wolf
Princess Zelda21
Ydna Wolf
Princess Zelda21

Hmm, which do you think would work best, have him threaten her or option 2?

Probably the 2nd option cause she touched him, makes sense to me anyway, unless he says you do that one more time. I don't know if mitako would hit him again XD
It Even Comes In a Can! [[Spam Forum]]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 270 271 272 273 274 275 ... 295 296 297 298 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games