Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Memorable Threads
The Furry Beach Party Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 270 271 272 273 274 275 ... 313 314 315 316 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

FogSage

PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2005 7:31 pm
Brej Meyer
Kuri Tanuki
Brej Meyer
FogSage
Nex Angelus Rex
ahh... i am imitating Sean Connery. Though i guess he was a drunk scottsman. i dunno about that though.

He's a Scot, all right. stare

What have you got against the Scottish, eh, Fog?! You're half Irish! rolleyes

*strips off his jeans, shows off his new tangerine colored Speedo* Oh yeah! *struts* You all know you like it, admit it, I'm.......yowch! *trips and falls flat on his face* cry

Oh, shush Rex. stressed

*helps Brej up* Are you okay? Did you break your nose? Or hurt your.......erm.......eh? redface In any case, I'll take you back to the beach house and put some ice on it. 3nodding *helps him up to the house*

*blushes* Heh......thanks. redface

Yeah......my nose hurts......thankfully my nads were spared. xd

*watches the pair of them talking* Oh.......I've got a fever.......I always feel like s**t....... xp

*whimpers pitifully* Kuri.........owwwww........KURI! cry  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2005 9:57 pm
*walks in and start to sun bath*  

windrider118

FogSage

PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2005 10:50 am
*decides to go take a long soak* sad  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2005 2:41 pm
FogSage
*decides to go take a long soak* sad

*sneaks in, then joins him* wink

*splashes Fog* You bad fox, you didn't tell me you were gonna take a bath! cool  

Kuri Tanuki

stoarm_fox

PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2005 5:42 pm
* walks out onto the beach in a red thong * heh , thought id try out a new swim outfit today * laughs and stretches out in the sand* *thinks* wish someone would come and join me  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2005 5:45 pm
stoarm_fox
* walks out onto the beach in a red thong * heh , thought id try out a new swim outfit today * laughs and stretches out in the sand* *thinks* wish someone would come and join me

*hops out, runs nekkid to where Stoarm's at* HI! *grins* mrgreen  

FogSage

Kuri Tanuki

PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2005 6:03 pm
FogSage
stoarm_fox

*runs out dressed in some boxers* AI, FOG! eek Cover your nakedness, you heathen! *throws him some sweat pants*  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2005 6:06 pm
FogSage
stoarm_fox

* blinks and looks up at fogs nakedness* hey there fog * stares at him* better not let kuri cetch you out here nekid ^^ heart  

stoarm_fox

Kuri Tanuki

PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2005 6:08 pm
stoarm_fox
FogSage
stoarm_fox

* blinks and looks up at fogs nakedness* hey there fog * stares at him* better not let kuri cetch you out here nekid ^^ heart

*grumpily* Too late. evil  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2005 6:09 pm
Kuri Tanuki
stoarm_fox
FogSage
stoarm_fox

* jumps up and tackles kuri to the ground and licks his cheeck* its just like old times ^^ back in the summer ^^ heart  

stoarm_fox

Kuri Tanuki

PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2005 6:13 pm
stoarm_fox
Kuri Tanuki
stoarm_fox
FogSage
stoarm_fox

* jumps up and tackles kuri to the ground and licks his cheeck* its just like old times ^^ back in the summer ^^ heart

Eeeep! ^^ Ah, yes it is. I missed Gaia so much. rofl

*picks himself up and hugs Stoarm* Good to see ya again. heart  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2005 6:16 pm
Kuri Tanuki
stoarm_fox
Kuri Tanuki
stoarm_fox
FogSage
stoarm_fox

its good to see you agin as well kuri ... i was so missravble without you guys.... i came back from belize and you all ahd left ... cry

but now your back ^^ * licks your check playfully and huggles you *  

stoarm_fox

Kuri Tanuki

PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2005 6:17 pm
stoarm_fox
Kuri Tanuki
stoarm_fox
Kuri Tanuki
stoarm_fox

its good to see you agin as well kuri ... i was so missravble without you guys.... i came back from belize and you all ahd left ... cry

*mrrs* Thankies. Oh, btw, check your SEXY FURS thread.

And........*looks around* Where did Fog go to? Awwww. cry  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2005 6:19 pm
Kuri Tanuki
stoarm_fox
Kuri Tanuki
stoarm_fox
Kuri Tanuki
stoarm_fox

*mrrs* Thankies. Oh, btw, check your SEXY FURS thread.

And........*looks around* Where did Fog go to? Awwww. cry
i duno now taht i think about it . * looks at your sig* you still cuddle?  

stoarm_fox

Bardic Falanx

Familiar Gaian

6,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2005 6:20 pm
ugh * collapses onto the floor*  
Memorable Threads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 270 271 272 273 274 275 ... 313 314 315 316 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games