Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
::Grill 13 Restaurant:: NEW Pictures on the Menu! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 270 271 272 273 274 275 ... 835 836 837 838 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2007 11:37 pm
Your point?  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2007 7:27 am
I think we should cool down before we erupt into a weird religious discussion and get back to the movies.  

A5116278

NotteRequiem
Crew

6,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2007 9:12 am
So who likes kittens?  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2007 12:40 pm
Okay. So I wanted to check on things. See what was going down. My main motivation for coming back...well, I bought Umbrella Chronicles, and I was looking for a discussion (not in this thread, mind you- 'can't yell at me for that, Mr. Biohazard). With people who know what they're talking about (my friends don't play RE games, sadly).

So. What's the poop? I like my kittens toasted well done.  

Locust Girl

Vankala

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2007 1:57 pm
NotteRequiem
So who likes kittens?

I love kittens...they taste like chicken....I kid, i kid! xd Seriously, I heart kittens. They're so cute! 4laugh  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2007 5:04 pm
I'm still gonna push the top 5 Christmas movies topic for a while. For anyone who likes Christmas. Name your top 5!  

Biohazard EXTREME

NotteRequiem
Crew

6,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2007 5:36 pm
But I already said mine!!! What do I do now?!

gonk  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2007 12:52 am
NotteRequiem
But I already said mine!!! What do I do now?!

gonk
Discuss them?  

Biohazard EXTREME

NotteRequiem
Crew

6,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2007 2:46 am
Over coffee?

I should have had Muppet Christmas Carol on there... Man, I love that movie.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2007 5:07 am
Has anyone else seen 'It's a wonderful life'?  

miabyte

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2007 5:13 am
I haven't. You know which movie I forgot though? Jingle all the Way, with Arnold Schwarzenegger. When he's trying to get that Turbo Man doll for his kid.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2007 6:57 am
I heart that movie....

And speaking of coffee, my Italian professor bought me a large cup of coffee this morning, and I drank it without thinking.... on an empty stomach...

Wheeee haw, I feel like I'm on speed. I NEVER have caffeine.

It's a good thing too, I was dragging a** this morning. xd  

NotteRequiem
Crew

6,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2007 6:53 pm
My god... Silent Hill Origins is so damn amazing...
Capcom are really stupid for not making an original RE game for the PSP. The kind of magic that Konami did with Origins, it's great. I mean, I didn't think I'd be THAT scared... But s**t... That feeling of dread at the pit of my stomach... So nostalgic.
And the game itself is gorgeous too. The lighting effects are better than in SH2, believe it or not.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2007 10:53 pm
I've heard it's really good also. :] I'm thinking of buying it. whee SH5 also looks good. biggrin  

BabyOil

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2007 3:41 am
I'm not very impressed with SH5 as of now, simply because considering when it's coming out and its platform, it really should look better than that. Polygon wise, I mean.
That's what I hate about all these companies changing from PS3 exclusive to multiplatform involving Xbox 360. The thing is... PS3 has much more potential than the 360. The games we see for the PS3 now are only about as good as the 360 games because for the year that the 360's been out, that's what the developers got used to making.
But the PS3's full potential is far from being realized. And as long as people try to make the same product for the 360 and the PS2, it won't be realized.
SH5 is a perfect example. But damn, the main character's coat looks crappy even by 360 standards. Like, go play SH3, and look at how gorgeous that game is... And SH5 looks only slightly better. I'm hoping they'll improve on the graphics.
Although, looking at what they've done with Origins, I have faith in Konami and believe they'll do justice.

Why can't Capcom put as much effort into their work as Konami?  
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 270 271 272 273 274 275 ... 835 836 837 838 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games