Welcome to Gaia! ::

Numenore - A LOTR Community

Back to Guilds

Tags: Lotr, Tolkien 

Reply Númenórë - A LOTR Community
Eambar: Off-Topic Thread Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 270 271 272 273 274 275 ... 362 363 364 365 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Slacktopian

Girl-Crazy Smoker

PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2005 8:14 pm
Falathrim
Nimbrethil
Falathrim, you're a walking OT detector. wink

I do like it, Imyavie. I think the eye is fine. 3nodding

Well, duh, I'm not walking around with an ASPLODED head for no reason. confused

It's actually kind of painful.

The booze in your hand should help dull the pain. wink  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2005 8:16 pm
Booze usually helps head asplosions, in my opinion....  

Imyavie

Slacktopian

Girl-Crazy Smoker

PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2005 8:34 pm
Booze is the best medicine for many things. wink

...Except for liver troubles.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2005 8:35 pm
Here's a toast to Alcohol: The cause and solution to... all of life's problems xd ~Homer Simpson~  

SYFFER

Slacktopian

Girl-Crazy Smoker

PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2005 8:47 pm
The Family Guy episode tonight was the one where Peter tours the brewery, spoofing Charlie and the Chocolate Factory. whee  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2005 9:39 pm
Nienna of the Valar
The Family Guy episode tonight was the one where Peter tours the brewery, spoofing Charlie and the Chocolate Factory. whee
Really? here, the episode's the one where he gets the oversized social security checks and starts spending 150 thousand dollars a week xd But there's another one on TBS that's coming on soon.  

SYFFER

Slacktopian

Girl-Crazy Smoker

PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2005 9:43 pm
SYFFER
Nienna of the Valar
Really? here, the episode's the one where he gets the oversized social security checks and starts spending 150 thousand dollars a week xd But there's another one on TBS that's coming on soon.

The Charlie and the Chocolate ep is my favorite... whee

"Come with me...
And you'll be...
In a world of pure inebriation..."  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2005 10:02 pm
Nienna of the Valar
SYFFER
Nienna of the Valar

"Come with me...
And you'll be...
"Though the beer may be free, you're just renting it from me"
xd I never got that. Does he mean that the beer is recycled from their pee or what?  

SYFFER

Slacktopian

Girl-Crazy Smoker

PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2005 10:05 pm
SYFFER
Nienna of the Valar
SYFFER
Nienna of the Valar

"Come with me...
And you'll be...
xd I never got that. Does he mean that the beer is recycled from their pee or what?

xd I never got that either...

Whenever one of my friends gets hit in the leg, we fall to the ground and do that Peter thing where he holds his leg, rocks back and forth, and gasps in pain. whee Rather funny when it's in the middle of the hallway at school. xd  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2005 10:11 pm
Nienna of the Valar
SYFFER
Nienna of the Valar
SYFFER
Nienna of the Valar

"Come with me...
And you'll be...

xd I never got that either...

Whenever one of my friends gets hit in the leg, we fall to the ground and do that Peter thing where he holds his leg, rocks back and forth, and gasps in pain. whee Rather funny when it's in the middle of the hallway at school. xd
Haha me and my friends do that too. Also, when someone asks something we go: "ummm chhhhhef?" or if someone asks a WHY question, we answer: "Because you touch yourself at night!" xd  

SYFFER

SYFFER

PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2005 10:13 pm
Well I should go to bed 3nodding See ya later.

When I awake I shall eat cereal. But NO sprinkles! For every sprinkle I find I shall Kill you! domokun  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2005 10:15 pm
SYFFER

When I awake I shall eat cereal. But NO sprinkles! For every sprinkle I find I shall Kill you! domokun

Good night!

...I need to use that "because you touch yourself at night" line... whee  

Slacktopian

Girl-Crazy Smoker

SYFFER

PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2005 10:15 pm
Nienna of the Valar
SYFFER

Good night!

Be my guest xd Good night.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2005 10:24 pm
Bump my quest ninja  

Elainya

Slacktopian

Girl-Crazy Smoker

PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2005 10:31 pm
SYFFER
Nienna of the Valar
SYFFER

Good night!

Be my guest xd Good night.

Now I need to go, too! I just remembered that my friend lent me Vampire Hunter D, and I need to watch it by tomorrow. sweatdrop

Good night, everyone!  
Númenórë - A LOTR Community

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 270 271 272 273 274 275 ... 362 363 364 365 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games